Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s interesting to see some rather large dicks from the olden days, like that guy on the far right with the guy riding his long thick meat, or the guy getting his big fat schlong sucked in the centre top left. I find a lot of people just assume dicks were smaller back then, but no, hung guys have always been around.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The last photo is an example of very early "photoshop". It's a hand made compilation. The guy with the mustache is repeated many times in the photo. I read about it online at some point but can't find it now.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eckford of Brooklyn player carte de visite, c 1871. A handsome, athletic looking ballplayer poses with his bat, circa 1871, wearing an Eckford of Brooklyn bibbed uniform. An 1871 newspaper account described the Eckford players as "Uniformed in white flannel trimmed with orange, stockings and belts of a 'rich orange color', an orange 'E' on the shirt bosom, and small round hats instead of caps." The back notes "E.A. Bass, Photographer, Quincey, Mass." Eckford played in the National Amateur Association from 1857-71 and the National Association in 1872.

Eckford of Brooklyn Player, circa 1871.jpg

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Christy Mathewson- Pitcher for the New York Giants View attachment 12337971

As a baseball fan, I LOVE Christy Mathewson. It's a shame he's not more well known among casual fans and the general population. Besides his phenomenal pitching stats, reading contemporary descriptions of him make him appear so incredibly handsome as well as being a genuinely nice guy. I've posted photos of Christy elsewhere on LPSG forums, photos which I found online as well as having hard copies, being lucky enough to have some Christy Mathewson items.

Christy Mathewson: The First Face of Baseball

CS4282000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a baseball fan, I LOVE Christy Mathewson. It's a shame he's not more well known among casual fans and the general population. Besides his phenomenal pitching stats, reading contemporary descriptions of him make him appear so incredibly handsome as well as being a genuinely nice guy. I've posted photos of Christy elsewhere on LPSG forums, photos which I found online as well as having hard copies, being lucky enough to have some Christy Mathewson items.

Christy Mathewson: The First Face of Baseball
He is also one of my favorite old timey baseball players, I posted this with the thought of how handsome he was but his stats were also insane. Much appreciation for legends like him as a baseball fan and an appreciation for him on a human level for the kind of person he was

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Henk Drogt served as a policeman during WWII when he was ordered in 1943 to round up Jews in the city of Groningen, in the north of the Netherlands. He refused and joined the Dutch resistance, helping many Allied pilots who were shot down escape and get back to Britain. In August 1943 he was arrested and later executed by the Nazis. His son received in his father’s name on September 22, 2008, Israel’s highest honor for people who rescued Jews from the Holocaust, the Righteous Among the Nations.

Henk Drogt.jpg