Holy bulge, batman!

harle178

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Found this on the intarwebs and thought I'd share. Apologies if it's been posted before, but... good lord. It bears a repeat.

Attachments

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do you make a bulge like that? Do you have to buy specific kinds of jeans? Most of the jeans I have just flatten me out.
classic Levis 501 button fly are a good choice. they are shrink-to-fit denim and as you wash them they begin conforming to your body. don't buy them in your normal waist/length or you'll shrink yourself out of them.

btw, Levis are why dudes looked so fantastic in the 1950s up through the late 1980s.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have a bubble butt and have a low waist jean on, you can show a good front buldge...though most guys could not stand the pain of that tight of a jean

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I may be wrong, but I believe he has a cock ring on and probably spent hours trying to find jeans, etc to get that effect.
Tom

I doubt it. I think he's just got a big package and a tight pair of jeans. Just about every pair of jeans I've got do that (or something similar), some more so than others.

He does have a great smile.

Ha! He's beautiful! I want to wrap him up and take him home with me. Stunning man!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you have a bubble butt and have a low waist jean on, you can show a good front buldge...though most guys could not stand the pain of that tight of a jean

This is what I noticed when I went denim shopping a few months ago. Low rise jeans gave me an insane bulge, but I could not stand the overall fit--my ass (43" hips) and thighs (25" quads) are a bit much to squeeze into them.

Also-he is damned fine. Yum!

Last edited:

hrdsmooth1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good underwear and good jeans. I can do that with mines....hehe I really need to start taking pics. I have a pair of American Eagles that if I wear my low rise briefs with the "pouch" it's pretty amazing.

Greengrass, any chance we can get a pic of that pouch? U got the juices flowing here man.