homoerotic behavior

I have this friend who knows that I’m gay but we’re really close, especially considering how he’s straight and y’all know how straight guys can be all weird and distant with gay guys. Well he would spend the night a lot at my place and we were very open with each other about needing to masterbate, so when either of just felt like we needed to jerk off we would just say it, he’s walked in on me jerking off but just tells me to finish, even when he’s there, so I do, I jerk off to completion and we just move on, this has happened many times now but i guess it’s just become normal for us. Also, he’s walked in on me using my dildo and although I stopped what i was doing, I left it out and he just laughed and told me he thought it was huge. Idk sometimes I get the feeling that he’s curious but he’s also very straight so idk if he’s curious or just really comfortable with me.
Have you ever seen him jerking off?

D

deleted1256061

Have you ever seen him jerking off?
I have not unfortunately, I’ve told asked him why he doesn’t just do it in bed like me and he says that he would but that he’s a shooter, so it gets messy, so he just tells me that he’s gonna masterbate and he goes to the restroom. He tells me that he does it in the shower.

I have not unfortunately, I’ve told asked him why he doesn’t just do it in bed like me and he says that he would but that he’s a shooter, so it gets messy, so he just tells me that he’s gonna masterbate and he goes to the restroom. He tells me that he does it in the shower.
Pity, but makes sense. Have you seen him naked and/or hard yet?

D

deleted1256061

Pity, but makes sense. Have you seen him naked and/or hard yet?
I have not seen him hard nor fully naked but I have seen his body at different times. I saw his soft dick once when we were together in the car and he needed to pee so he pulled over and whipped it out to pee, thinking that I wasn’t able to see, and I’ve seen his ass when he changes shorts. And shirtless countless of times

I have not seen him hard nor fully naked but I have seen his body at different times. I saw his soft dick once when we were together in the car and he needed to pee so he pulled over and whipped it out to pee, thinking that I wasn’t able to see, and I’ve seen his ass when he changes shorts. And shirtless countless of times
I think it's great that you have this sort of friendship. All fantasies etc. aside, it is rare for a gay-straight friendship to occur where the straight guy has no issues with the gay one's nudity (or jerking off, in your case).

D

deleted1256061

I think it's great that you have this sort of friendship. All fantasies etc. aside, it is rare for a gay-straight friendship to occur where the straight guy has no issues with the gay one's nudity (or jerking off, in your case).
I agree! I mean yeah I have had my fantasies about him but i do appreciate how close we are, like I know damn well he’s not close to any of his straight “bro’s” the way he is with me, meaning I know he doesn’t talk about masterbation with them or I’m sure they haven’t seen him more than shirtless, and i feel like he’s more open with me because he knows I’m gay so he doesn’t have to put on this “macho man” thing straight guys do when they’re around other straight guys.

I agree! I mean yeah I have had my fantasies about him but i do appreciate how close we are, like I know damn well he’s not close to any of his straight “bro’s” the way he is with me, meaning I know he doesn’t talk about masterbation with them or I’m sure they haven’t seen him more than shirtless, and i feel like he’s more open with me because he knows I’m gay so he doesn’t have to put on this “macho man” thing straight guys do when they’re around other straight guys.
Yip. I have one friendship like this, and it really is great. It's a solid friendship and I'm more than happy with the boundaries. I've seen him naked before and hard once (we were on a camping trip). As you say, I know for a fact that he doesn't discuss masturbation or any of that sort of thing with any of his other friends. So our friendship is a safe zone for him as well.

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The other morning my buddy (married, straight who I've mentioned a few times in this thread) and I were talking on the phone. He jokingly said, "are you sitting around in your cumberbund and bow tie?" because he knows I'm usually naked in the morning. I laughed and then before I got dressed I threw on a cumberbund and bow tie and sent him a pic, but with my junk covered with my hand. He thought it was very funny.

Tucker649

Cherished Member
Media
Long story short, I have posted in the thread Public Snower Stories about this.. This older guy (60s or so.. I’m 26) with a fat cock likes to linger a bit if it’s is two alone showering.. he soaps his cock a lot and makes glances. So we talk a lot now, in the shower, and I’ve mentioned to him while chatting that lifting in the morning gives me some wood. He’s not bothered by me saying that. I wouldn’t mind stroking with the dude...

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really like that aspect of some of the male friendships I have. Straight or gay I have a few friends who I am totally comfortable around. We know each other better than our girlfriends/ their boyfriend

D

deleted1256061

I really like that aspect of some of the male friendships I have. Straight or gay I have a few friends who I am totally comfortable around. We know each other better than our girlfriends/ their boyfriend
Yes exactly! And when it comes to straight men especially, I think they would like to have a friend that they can be really comfortable and open with but in today’s world, they can be deemed gay for pretty much anything, so they tend to stray from friendships like that. It’s sad but true

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know this sounds crazy but is 100% true. Happen to me last week in a yoga class I was in. I was up at the front, wearing black soccer shorts and a t-shirt, but forgot to bring underwear so I was going commando, which can get pretty obscene if I am not careful, but NBD, what can you do. It was a substitute teacher, he was this older man, straight seeming dude in his 60's. He looked like he took care of himself, had a Paul Newman thing going on.

At some point he needed to do a demonstration of one of the poses, he gestured at me to come up. We were all bending forward and he had his hands on my lower back to show how to lean into the pose, all fine. Then as everyone bent over he put his hand on my ass(!) It was sort of in keeping with the pose alignment, but I noticed he waited until everyone's head was down to do it. If it had been a woman it would have been fucked up, but I didn't give a shit. I actually thought it was kind of funny. Old dude trying to perv on the young stud.

I got back to my mat and kept going. Eventually he came by my mat as we were doing another forward fold with our legs spread wide. He came by and helped 'realign' me again. My legs were spread open as I leaned over and he pushed me in the right position. Granted, I am not a yoga master yet, so I do need help, and usually love it when a cute girl teacher gives me a nudge. But this was different power dynamics when the one in power is a dude. As he pushed on my ass with one hand he reached between my legs to spread them out further and brushed against my dong hanging loosely in my shorts with the back of his hand. he stayed there for a second and let it swing like a pendulum against his hand. He knew exactly what he was doing. I let him feel it, fuck, what do I care. He must have seen it through my shorts when I walked in and wanted a feel. Haha, old perv.

We went into the final pose, shavasana, where you lay on your back for 5 -10 minutes in the dark. As I was laying there I got a huge hard on from all the attention my cock had been getting, mixed with the feel of the soft athletic shorts rubbing on my cock. Everyone was on the ground with their eyes shut so there was no danger of anyone but him seeing. My cock was getting pretty hard when I heard him walk near my mat and say to the whole class, but directing it at me, 'let the blood flow through your body to where ever it wants to go' Haha, the bastard. All 7" of me was hard as a rock after that. I kept my eyes closed but could feel him standing over me watching my throbbing cock.

The class ended and I was like a middleschooler, covering up my raging boner with my yoga mat and getting the hell out of there. As I collected my things and left he patted me on the shoulder and said 'thanks for coming in'. While I thought it was funny and really didn't give a shit about it. It was also creepy as fuck and didn't want him feeling like he got away with it and would be emboldened to do it again to someone else who might be really scarred by it. I am generally a non-violent person, but I had a good 6 inches of hight and 50 lbs on him, and can be intimidating if I need to. I turned around and looked him in the eyes and quietly whispered something to the effect of 'try that shit again fucker, and I'll brake your fucking arm in the parking lot'. Gave him my best Patrick Bateman smile, and walked out of the class.

Have not seen him at the yoga studio since, but I don't think he will be trying it on me again.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_n15e9bvw8m1t1d24po1_250-gif.2538431
I've seen this one before, love it. I love when a bud teases ya like that.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Also, he’s walked in on me using my dildo and although I stopped what i was doing, I left it out and he just laughed and told me he thought it was huge. Idk sometimes I get the feeling that he’s curious but he’s also very straight so idk if he’s curious or just really comfortable with me.

LOL that's pretty fucking comfortable :-D