Horniness During Quarantine

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm surprised there aren't more threads on this topic.

I'm going fucking crazy with this lockdown! The other day i had an hour long edging session, fell asleep.... When I woke up an hour later I had to jerk off AGAIN!

I Try to get work done while I'm stuck at home but all I can think about is which pillow I should hump next.....
Sounds hot

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wonder how many guys are out there that are horny as I am doing this quarantine. I can’t wait to we get the all clear, I am ready to get back to m4m action, so I can let mt right hand get some rest.
I here you bro .

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Struggling to be honest, a dildo and a fleshlite just isn’t hitting the spot anymore!

Please don't say that. I've a number of toys on order and a Fleshlight is my next purchase. And once I'm earning a salary I can live on, or I get my stimulus check, or my unemployment starts (whichever happens first) I'll be purchasing a Sex Trainer.

sexxxtrainer.com

Last I checked it was $100.00 w/o a Fleshlight. It should alleviate the boredom for awhile and I'll get some exercise. You know it's bad when you sit down and your balls say, "Damn, that feels good."

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I'm going fucking crazy with this lockdown! The other day i had an hour long edging session, fell asleep.... When I woke up an hour later I had to jerk off AGAIN!

I Try to get work done while I'm stuck at home but all I can think about is which pillow I should hump next.....

I started this one a few weeks ago... Quarantined Singles

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please don't say that. I've a number of toys on order and a Fleshlight is my next purchase. And once I'm earning a salary I can live on, or I get my stimulus check, or my unemployment starts (whichever happens first) I'll be purchasing a Sex Trainer.

sexxxtrainer.com

Last I checked it was $100.00 w/o a Fleshlight. It should alleviate the boredom for awhile and I'll get some exercise. You know it's bad when you sit down and your balls say, "Damn, that feels good."
Oh it’s definitely worth the purchase but not a replacement for the real thing and it’s just not cutting it at the moment

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

You can hump Me between my two flesh pillows

Reactions: Anton565

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It’s been difficult. I could usually get one of my suck buddies to stop by once a week. I haven’t hooked up since late February and I’m dying for some cock to suck. It’s been so long I’m considering bottoming for some of them. I get to jerk off once every few days now instead of daily like I was before.

Blackbeast19

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried to hit up a fuck buddy that's usually pretty reliable on the weekends, but they're social distancing. Pretty much going down my hookup list for pussy and throat hoping someone reaches back. Sigh.