Horse hung dick scared

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey folks I got horse hung (he is black.I am stating this cause of my previous posting)friend who is a swinger-he is always the star of the events however there have been other horse hung guys coming to events who are a tad longer or thicker. Its making him jealous and not able to keep an erection! I told him about this site but he refused to get on here so I told him I will ask! That issue 1 the next I have tag team buddy he buff and has a 6 incher but its thicker so on the weekend we will go out tag team white girls from his gym he is a trainner.lately he been telling me I am to big for the women! Wtf! And he would rather have me watch!I am at a lost but I knew that you guys would help!-

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think your post further proves just how complex the issue of penis size can be to us men.
Otherwise intellectually and rationally thinking individuals often have very primitive and unrational reactions when it comes to the subject of dick size.

The male ego is the source of many great mysteries, not to mention hangups ...

Last edited:

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why can't we be content with what we have been given. Maybe he should visit a hospital where people his own age are so ill they can't "get it up" even if they want to! How about growing up a little?

You asked for comments - go with it.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For my horse hung friend I told him he probably needs to just play with the guys dick (yes its one of those swinger type of parties) and just enjoy it. But I agree it has to be ego.

As for my buddy...I don't know. He's been making alot of negative comment. I'm not even horse hung! I want to be mean and introduce him to this site and show him all these dicks on here!

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can not tell you who he is, cause he's not coming on the site..and he alot of folks know him in the swinger community. But he did ask me to ask for help. I just told him about the ego...he paused for a moment. So you guys hit the nail on the head!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think your friend you tag team with is jealous of you...hence the negative comments and thats why he's telling you not to fuck them. I mean...he's gotta follow you! lol :)

as for the other guy... he needs to get over it or he's gonna lose what confidence he has left...

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But papa how can one regain confidence..after you have fallen out of the light?

As for my homie...I'm going to DICK HIM DOWN ! yes folks you heard right. I think I'm eat him out and then dick him down! But not in a rough way. I'll have him play with it....lol. Okay I was being cocky..He never had a problem with me before don't know why now.

i think your friend you tag team with is jealous of you...hence the negative comments and thats why he's telling you not to fuck them. I mean...he's gotta follow you! lol :)

as for the other guy... he needs to get over it or he's gonna lose what confidence he has left...

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But papa how can one regain confidence..after you have fallen out of the light?

As for my homie...I'm going to DICK HIM DOWN ! yes folks you heard right. I think I'm eat him out and then dick him down! But not in a rough way. I'll have him play with it....lol. Okay I was being cocky..He never had a problem with me before don't know why now.

he's gotta realize you gotta WERQ!!! what you got!!! Guys gotta realize if they aren't able to put to use what they have and be proud of it...then they got nothing...this referrs to body..cock..skills...looks...whatever..and if you can no longer do that...then you're screwed...and not in a good way!

find your good attributes and work them for all they are worth! :)

and maybe some girl said...hey bring your hot big dicked friend that was here last time with you... making him feel less important :) Girls can be mean that way...and not really mean to be. *well some do* I know that side of the fence too :) lol

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great points. I talked to a horse hung guy on here about my other friend and he gave me some great insights as well. Thank you guys! I'll update you all.

he's gotta realize you gotta WERQ!!! what you got!!! Guys gotta realize if they aren't able to put to use what they have and be proud of it...then they got nothing...this referrs to body..cock..skills...looks...whatever..and if you can no longer do that...then you're screwed...and not in a good way!

and maybe some girl said...hey bring your hot big dicked friend that was here last time with you... making him feel less important :) Girls can be mean that way...and not really mean to be. *well some do* I know that side of the fence too :) lol

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I could not have said it better or agree more. The hardest thing in life is to want what you have, but once you can do this and understand how to use what you were given to its fullest, all these other challenges disappear. It worked for me.

And no, I was not always muscled or considered attractive.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, it's not being scared so much as it is being insecure.
Tell your friend that there's always someone richer, poorer, bigger, shorter, longer
etc...it's really not a big deal as he seems to think it is.
Sometimes it's a matter of perspective...Hope that helps.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a convo with big.centuar about this. He called it dick depression. It happens when guys who I normally have been the biggest thing around meet someone who is just as equal or bigger.

did talk to my boy about it. He's getting comfrontable right now with guys who are just as big or bigger than him. I told him its okay to be amazed or asking question (shit even touch if you can).

I agree, it's not being scared so much as it is being insecure.
Tell your friend that there's always someone richer, poorer, bigger, shorter, longer
etc...it's really not a big deal as he seems to think it is.
Sometimes it's a matter of perspective...Hope that helps.