Hostel wanking

traveIIer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I checked out this morning so I wanted to update you on my stay at the Generator London.
Basically the basement showers were a miss, and I saw a homeless man peeing so checked out the peep holes in the showers on the floors upstairs.
Around 10pm it was on fire. As I walked in on the second floor, there was a guy showering with a door open, and of course I didn't hesitate and took off my clothes and used the shower opposite his and left the door open just like he had done.

He was really hung and handsome blond guy, probably British, but unfortunately he finished his shower and nothing happened.

As he finished another guy came in, stocky one with a cut cock and he was erect, I could see it through the peep hole.

Again he wasn't up for anything more than just looking and be looked at. But it was awesome.
This was my first stay at the Generator and I will definitely be back.

P.S I took a 4 bed dorm and they only accommodate two people per room. My roommate was male although not in the mood to play around, but next to my room I could hear a guy talking to a girl so it was clearly a bigger dorm room and mixed.
At least that didn't happen to me, cause I slept naked and teased my roommate.

SecretStratosphere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My local YHA (Brighton) is still closed and housing homeless people. From what I can gather YHA are reopening slowly but there will be no dorms for a while. I'm keeping an eye out on other hostels but as we all know there aren't many non-YHA Hostels in the UK that offer male dorms. I can't wait to get back at it! Feb/March was my last hostel trip and it feels like years ago! :confused:

vincecar47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone in Southeast Asia? Specifically the Thai islands.

That would be interesting. Some Asians are prudish but it seems to vary. I'd love to stay in a hostel in some Thai island with gratuitous nudity. I'd love to compare boners with an asian guy.

The closest that I've been lately was a cheap hotel in Italy with a girlfriend with big boobs, dark nipples and a white bikini that became transparent when wet. The hotel had a beach. We crossed a twenty-something phillipino couple that kept looking and the girl smacked her bf. Fit girl also in a white bikini bottom, red top, but bad skin, metal on her teeth, very small boobs. At some, she came out of the water towards us and that white bottom showed a lot: shaved with some pretty big pussy lips. Should have tried something.

hellojo

Expert Member
Media
Yep still open. They took off the curtain on every other shower and put a sign on it that it’s closed for social distancing (but it still works). Had fun last night/this morning.
Update: yesterday they took down all the curtains in the basement shower. One guy was not discreet about jumping in other guys showers, wondering if that’s why they took them down.

uncutuncut

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yep still open. They took off the curtain on every other shower and put a sign on it that it’s closed for social distancing (but it still works). Had fun last night/this morning.

Are blokes even care about the signs that certain showers are being closed for social distancing? I mean, when people are in a rush to shower to leave they are going to shower and leave.