Hostel wanking

NightFapper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
New to thread. Love reading about all your experiences. I love hearing or seeing guys wanking in dorms at night and have done it myself a few times.

My first experience was when I was still a teenager at a religious summer camp in the UK. We slept in dorms at night and I remember one night after lights out I turned over in my bed and saw the guy in the bed across from me lying naked on his bed tugging on his cock. I was too young to know what he was doing and I just went to sleep but this clearly imprinted on me.

The next time was when I was about 19-20 and was sleeping on an open hospital ward. About 10 guys on the ward and one night one guy had clearly had enough and had a really sloppy loud fap. I think he was so into his wank he just didn't care if he could be heard. Sadly I couldn't see it but I could tell who it was from the direction of the sound. It was the hot straight guy that I had been eying up for some time. Noone said anything the next day.

Then a few years ago I started to get into it. I've stayed in the Gay Hostel in Berlin a few times. It's always been a good experience there but mixed in terms of sexual activity. I've done anything from flashing to full sex in the open shower they have there. I usually stay in the 8-bed dorm for maximum opportunity to hear guys wanking. The best time was when it was a full dorm late at night. A few of the last guys wandered in some time at night after coming back from clubbing. I was in a top bunk already in bed, and I felt the bed shake as my dorm buddy climbed into the bunk below. He was Japanese, kinda shy but sexy at the same time. Anyway a little while passed and the room went quiet as people went to sleep. I felt the bunk bed shake a few times as the Japanese guy got comfortable in his bed. Then it went still. I was still awake, listening out around the room to see if anyone was going to start wanking. Then I gradually started to feel the bed start to shake rhythmically. It was really slight at first but then got a bit more obvious, and occasionally the bed springs would squeak. I realised the Japanese guy was going at it underneath. The shaking would build up and then just as the bed would start to squeak the shaking would stop briefly. This carried on for a while and I could start to hear the guy's breathing get heavier.

I turned over in my bed to hear better and the shaking stopped. He must have heard me turn because everything went quiet. But only for a few seconds as it then started again, this time pretty strong. And then the classic fapping sound started to come. I think he must have licked his hand or the end of his cock because pretty quickly the sound got louder and I could her the rhythmic squelch of his foreskin rubbing over the end of his penis. It became obvious he knew I was listening and the fapping sound get faster and louder. I decided to hell with it and leaned over my bunk to look at him below. He looked me straight in the eye and wanked really hard and then came whilst smilling at me. I think he loved being watched. I winked at him and whipped my hard cock out, wanked, and came really quickly with an amazing orgasm.

All these experienced made me realise I have a real think for seeing and hearing guys wank at night and being caught doing it myself in dorms. Can't wait to book a few nights in the London dorms when things are back to normal and fap with other guys.

luckyboySD

Cherished Member
Media
Going to Stockholm on the 19th of October. Still deciding whether to stay at Generator or Zinkensdamm and Interhostel for the male only dorms. I know that the probablity of a girl staying in a mixed dorm is usually low so wouldnt mind staying at Generator as well.
Plan is to sleep fully naked and see what happens. Will keep you guys updated and wish me luck.

Temperature

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Going to Stockholm on the 19th of October. Still deciding whether to stay at Generator or Zinkensdamm and Interhostel for the male only dorms. I know that the probablity of a girl staying in a mixed dorm is usually low so wouldnt mind staying at Generator as well.
Plan is to sleep fully naked and see what happens. Will keep you guys updated and wish me luck.
Good luck, have fun

Reactions: luckyboySD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd recommend Generator, but that's before Covid. I don't know which that would be the best now though

tknox013

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I miss wanking off in hostels! :( I feel like during this lockdown, the voyeur in me just wants to break free hahah. It makes me reminisce on all of the hot adventures I’ve had along the way.

Any photos or videos anyone have to share to get me through?;)

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a while since I have reported in. In the last month I have stayed in a couple of male dorms. I find it relaxing and fun to get my cock out. Last year I pretty much slept naked in a male dorm once a week.

This year I have been sleeping in boxer shorts. I get quite hot when sleeping so the covers are usually for most of the night. My shorts are always of the 'badly' designed variety plus the weight of my fat knob and prince albert piercing mean that my cock is going to pop out easily.

Feeling the fresh air on my cock just makes me go from soft to very hard in seconds. By this stage although I'm 'sleeping' I can hear guys express surprise, alert their friends, get their phones out and start breathing more heavily throughout the night and thecstart of the morning.

In my first recent dorm experience, to my delight, the bunks were very close together so I could feel my closest dorm mate (just 3 of us in 6 bed dorm) breathing heavily on my cock while he stared at it, and took photos for nearly three hours. The second experience was in a full 5 bed dorm. My cock was out, and throbbing, a lot of the night. Then I would sleep, it would go soft and then start raging again with a vengeance. Three guys left early - probably to wank in the showers. I decided that, as my cock was out, I'd make myself cum - which I did (as soon as I came, the guy still in the dorm let out a sigh of 'relief') before I quickly went back to sleep for 20 minutes. After that, I was getting my stuff together, and starting the journey home.

Jojorabbit1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys! Nee to the forum. Thought I’d share my story. This was in 2014, I was staying at YHA in Earls Court. My friend and I arrived late into the room (all male dorm) which was L shaped with a shower room in the middle. Only two top bunks were available. My friend took one off the corner so I couldn’t see him. I took the one opposite this guy who was obviously sleeping naked. I saw his balls and him adjusting his cock as we had came in.
I took the top bunk opposite him. Soon after I heard him playing with his cock. I too was doing the same all night.

soon it was early morning and because it was summer, it was already bright. I saw him playing with his dick again and I did the same. Gave him a full show. The two guys under our bunks had woken up by now. They were cycling and after having a shower freshened up, got in their Lycra and left. During this time we pretended to have woken up slowly.

After those guys had left, he came down from his bunk completely naked and I did the same and we jerked each other off right there and then. We had been holding into the tension all right and boy it felt good! All this while my straight friend and another guy were fast asleep still around the corner.

Had really hoped for more experiences like this but, last time I stayed at the same hostel in 2019, in summer all too quiet. I jerked off nonetheless.