Hot cam site

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That michael guy is fake, he cycles a video. You can see him always comparing to a pepsi can, someone in the chat predicted that he would do that.
However it's worth to watch it, it's huge.

I don't think it is a video. He always does the same thing. But I've seen him do what people have asked him to do, and also type occasionally.
So it probably isn't a video, and he does have an amazing piece of meat

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
michael is online now, assuming you mean Nitro. He aint typing anything. Dunno if its live but that man is damn huge.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I signed up there, gave a couple, ah, shows today. Interesting, but girls, why constantly ask how big it is? I mean that as a legitimate question. If I type 6 1/2" is my cock suddenly smaller?

Anyway, it's not easy to chat when your hands are otherwise occupied, and since I've no clue if the "amy's, joannas, and christines" are women ... I don't think I'm missing out. Much.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That michael guy is fake, he cycles a video. You can see him always comparing to a pepsi can, someone in the chat predicted that he would do that.
However it's worth to watch it, it's huge.
You are wrong, Kyuss... I have watched and chatted with him many times... once when he had few viewers and no one harassing him in Chat, he responded to my own requests and others, in a way that a pre-made video could not do. He's for real.

So what if he compares his cock to a soda can every time? Wouldn't you, if you could? Just about as thick and WAY longer!

Onan