Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My crushes of old series:

Robert Wagner on "Hart to hart" - I loved that handsome face, that fine physique and that obscene hairy chest. I hate that he never made a frontal nude scene.
Robert Urich - Hairy chest, great physique and a genuine smile. According some people that met him, he was so gentle and simpathetic at real life as he was in the great part of his characters.
Lee Majors - What gay man didn't dream with a night of love in Steve Austin's arms?
Corbin Bernsen - Actually he's most remembered as the father of "Psych"'s protagonist, but he remains a sexy man until now.
James Brolin - There are very few men that remains sexys and desirables at the 70's. He's one of them.
Fred Dyer on Hunter - He was incredible handsome.
William Shatner on the movies and series that he acted in the 70's and 80's. He was genuine handsome with a very sexy hairy chest, but after this period he began to lost his beauty.
Pernell Roberts - Adam Cartwright was the most sexy of the brothers. Handsome, polite, inteligent and veery hot.
George Peppard - John "Hannibal" Smith was without any doubt the most sexy of "The A team", more sexy than Templeton "Face" Peck.
Urich, Robert.jpg

Bernsen, Corbin.JPG

D

deleted22448

Francis Rossi & Rick Parfitt from the group Status Quo, Tom Selleck, Nigel Pivaro, Jean Claude Van Damme, Lee Majors, David Soul, Paul Michael Glaser, .. to be going on with

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

Clarkie

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My crushes of most recent series:

Julian McMahon on "Profile" and "Nip/Tuck" - He was incredible sexy with that physique, his disinhibitions and that hairy chest. Unfortunately and ironically he mad a plastic surgery that affected his face, but for what I saw of "FBI: most wanted", his future new series, he remains sexy.
Jon Hamm on "Mad man" - Incredible body, hairy chest and THAT bulge ("hammnaconda").
James McGowan - "The border", a very effective example of a sexy "silver fox" with great physique and chest hair.
Tim Daly - "Harlan", "The nine", a very mature and sexy guy.
Owain Yeoman on "The mentalist" - He seems a sexy guy with a big heart (so sad that he is a vegetarian).
Michael Weatherly on "NCIS" and "Bull" - Great body, hairy chest, very charming man and he had a great sense of fashion style.
William Petersen on "CSI" - How he could be so sexy speaking about crimes and exposing dead bodies (or part of them)?
Ryan Eggold on "The blacklist" and, specially, "New amsterdam" - A very handsome face with a great smile, a fine physique and hairy chest.
Shemar Moore on "Criminal Minds" - That man is so sexy that he can provoke fires.
Thomas Gibson on "Criminal Minds" - Hotchner was a very sexy and dedicated guy, it's sad that Gibson's demons motivated the exit of his and Shemar Moore's characters.
McMahon, Julian.JPG

McGowan, James.jpg

Daly, Tim.jpg

Petersen, William L..JPG
Eggold, Ryan.jpg
Moore, Shemar.jpg

Gibson, Thomas.JPG

Clarkie

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Francis Rossi & Rick Parfitt from the group Status Quo, Tom Selleck, Nigel Pivaro, Jean Claude Van Damme, Lee Majors, David Soul, Paul Michael Glaser, .. to be going on with
Selleck, Tom.jpg

Damme, Jean-Claude Van.jpg

Soul, David.jpg

Riip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Clarkie

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I realized I like men when I watched David McCallum being stripped almost naked in The Foreign Legion Affair (season 2 - episode 22 of The Man from U.N.C.L.E.). First time I experienced a tingling sensation and I'm not talking about spider-sense.
McCallum, David.jpg

David McCallum.jpg

pradelicious

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Help:

Does anyone especially the older members, remember watching a scene in Paper Chase from the late 70s to mid 80s a scene set in law college where the professor unzips his pants infront of his class to show his penis. I was a very very young child when I watched it on reruns in the 90s on tv and it has fuelled my fantasies for a long time. Can someone direct me to the episode please?

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm surprised they showed his butt on a broadcast show. When was nudity allowed on broadcast TV?
Bochco was allowed the rare ass shot or curse word for his 10pm drama series. Even back then broadcast TV was getting major competition from cable, so they wanted to prove they could be just as “gritty” lol

russthewriter59

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bochco was allowed the rare ass shot or curse word for his 10pm drama series. Even back then broadcast TV was getting major competition from cable, so they wanted to prove they could be just as “gritty” lol
Thanks. That seems to be even more rare on broadcast but cable and premium cable shows are ramping up the nudity.