stupidgaysuit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish he actually uploaded instead of like twice a month with boring content. He's so hot but the lack of interesting material is so boring
Yeah, he’s genuinely one of the hottest people I’ve ever seen, but his OF is so… boring. Like his tiktoks feel more explicit and have more effort somehow

Reactions: Aoxtober and ODS118

FranklinDR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, he’s genuinely one of the hottest people I’ve ever seen, but his OF is so… boring. Like his tiktoks feel more explicit and have more effort somehow

Unfortunately, I have to completely agree. This man is HOT. One of the best bodies I've ever seen. There's definitely something very attractive about him. He has a $3 special going on right now and I decided, "Let's just see!"

He has a lot of posing photos while hard. They're hot but they don't do much for me like a video would. He has maybe 30 ish videos and they're all about 1:00. His longest is 3:00 and that's him fucking himself with a dildo, but he doesn't cum. There are two videos of him getting pegged by a woman but those are like 30 sec each. I'm not upset because it was only $3 but I probably won't subscribe again until he has another deal in 2024 haha.

Ajssnsn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately, I have to completely agree. This man is HOT. One of the best bodies I've ever seen. There's definitely something very attractive about him. He has a $3 special going on right now and I decided, "Let's just see!"

He has a lot of posing photos while hard. They're hot but they don't do much for me like a video would. He has maybe 30 ish videos and they're all about 1:00. His longest is 3:00 and that's him fucking himself with a dildo, but he doesn't cum. There are two videos of him getting pegged by a woman but those are like 30 sec each. I'm not upset because it was only $3 but I probably won't subscribe again until he has another deal in 2024 haha.
do you have his dildo vids? need to see more of his ass in here

Reactions: Paladinofnight