Housemate experience

Campisi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Katie had driven to the airport to greet Jason’s plane. She was glad he had taken Scott down to Florida early for his big interview. Plus, it gave him the chance to connect with Mark again. Jason hadn’t seen Mark since Julie had left him even though they had talked on the phone quite a bit. While Katie felt badly for Mark that he was suddenly single, truth be told, she was glad that Julie was out of the picture. Katie had never like Julie and didn’t feel she was good enough for Mark.

“Jason!” Katie speed walked (pregnant ladies don’t run) into the arms of her husband. She was so glad he was home. “How was your trip? How is Mark doing? Did he and Scott get along? Tell me everything.”

“Kates – easy. Give me a minute to take in how beautiful you are. I missed you. The trip went well, we had a great time at Marks on Friday hanging by his pool and eating steaks. Saturday, we played 18 holes and then they were heading to lunch after they dropped me at the airport.”

“Has he moved on from that Julie”?”

Laughing, Jason confirmed that Mark seemed to be doing quite well now and was really enjoying being single for the first time in his adult life. “I really appreciate Mark letting Scotty stay there. You could just see the nervousness melt away as he enjoyed the weekend. I am sure he will ace his interview tomorrow.”

“I love you Jason.”

“Love you more Kates.”
*****************************************************************************************************************************************

I was a little surprised by Scott’s question. “Honestly, Scott, I mostly only skip the shorts when I am alone out here. The other night when we were in the hot tub was the first time in a while that I have stripped off with others here.”

“Mark, you know I really don’t want to feel like I am imposing or causing you to change your habits. I would probably join you. Wouldn’t be the first time I went skinny dipping.”

Scott made sense. It is my house. Screw it. I am going to enjoy this sunny day naked. I stood u and dropped my shorts and Scott almost immediately did the same. We spent the next couple hours just casually naked in my yard, alternating back and forth between the lounge chairs and swimming. I have to admit, I kept stealing looks at Scott’s cock and a couple times, I thought I saw him doing the same to me. Once again, I found myself wondering why I was so fascinated by his body.
An awesome story mate can’t wait to keep on reading

Campisi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I walked out to the kitchen naked after my shower, I was a little surprised to see Scott sitting on the patio. He was home earlier than expected - I hope everything went ok. Wait a minute. How early did he get home? 30 minutes ago, Mike was swallowing my cock on the pool patio about 15 feet from where Scott was now sitting.

“Hey Scott, how did today go?”

The moment he turned towards me, I knew it was good news.

“Mark, it was fantastic. The offer was better than I expected and they are even giving me a moving allowance. I start in two weeks. And I wouldn’t have been as relaxed and confident today if I had not had such a great weekend with you.”

Forgetting for a moment that I was naked, I went in for a congratulatory hug.

“So to celebrate my new job and thank you on my last night here, I have made reservations for dinner tonight at Captain O’ Grady’s. I heard good recommendations from people at work. I’m not taking no for an answer so get dressed.”

“Congratulations, Scott. I knew you would get it and I am happy for you. I would love to have dinner tonight and I have been wanting to try that place as it has only been open a few months. “

I was so happy for Scott and also relieved that he gave no indication of having seen anything with Mike. We went out and had an amazing dinner along with cocktails, a bottle of wine with dinner and after dinner drinks. Along with dinner, we enjoyed a free flowing conversation filled with a lot of laughs. It was a good thing that we had used Uber because neither one of us was in any shape to be driving by the time we finished.

We got back to my house about 9 and decided to hit the hot tub before calling it a night. We each walked down the hall to our respective rooms to get changed. I debated for a minute whether to even bother with shorts. I figured I will wind up taking them off anyway so I just stripped and headed out back. As I walked towards the hot tub, I grabbed 2 beers out of the outdoor patio refrigerator. I had just gotten to the edge of the hot tub when Scott walked out. He saw my bare ass as I was crawling into the tub.

“Well, I guess that I am overdressed for this party “

I turned around and saw Scott dropping his shorts and walking towards me with that damned piercing leading the way. Why are my eyes glued to his cock anytime I see it?
This story just keeps getting better and better! Hot hot hot!!

Campisi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alex, Cody and Steve were still showering when the other crew arrived back at the shop. Both Rob and Brandon were in their second year of working for Alex.

Rob is 22 years old and had just graduated college in May. He was a blond and tan Florida boy through and through, having been born and raised in Central Florida.

Brandon is a transplant to Florida, having come from the northeast. With darker brown hair, a trimmed beard and dark hairy chest, he truly looked the part of the lumberjack of the group. He had just turned 25 and was living his new life in Florida.

Rob and Brandon had each grabbed a beer for themselves as well as grabbing three more for Alex, Cody and Steve. The walked naked into the shower room and joined the rest of the team.

There was lots of laughter and joking between the guys as they washed off the dirt and sweat of another day of landscaping in the hot Florida sun. Today was a little different in that it had turned into an extended amount of time in the showers for the first three guys as well as being one of the less common occasions when all five guys were showering together.

Alex genuinely liked the guys that worked for him and was glad that they all seemed to get along with one another. This gave him a great amount of flexibility in scheduling as he didn’t have to worry about who was paired together to complete an assignment-he could just schedule the best team for the job at hand. Looking from one guy to the next, he had to admit that he had a pretty good looking team of guys. It definitely seemed like they had gotten closer as a team once they had all started taking advantage of this shower room at the end of the day.

All five guys had finished off their beers and were now focused on completing their showers. Having put in a full hard day of work in the hot sun, each had a good deal of sweat and dirt to wash off. Alex was the cleanest, having enjoyed a late afternoon skinny dip with his customer Mark. He had just soaped up his chest and had begun washing his cock when he noticed the familiar stirrings of the beginnings of an erection. Alex looked around to his team to see if anyone had noticed and found them all engrossed in their own showering. Until Steve turned around to rinse off his back-that’s when he saw that Steve was sporting a rock hard cock. Seeing Steve in such a state sent Alex’s semi into full throttle ahead towards hard on.

Alex looked away from Steve and noticed Rob standing across from him, soaping his cock for an unusually long time resulting in yet another hard on in the room. Turning to his side, he saw that his other two guys, Cody and Brandon were hard as well. Rob had continued soaping his cock until it was fully hard and was now openly masturbating. Cody, Brandon and Steve were all kind of ignoring their cocks and at the same time darting their eyes from Rob to Alex trying the gauge the bosses reaction. The realization came over Alex that his entire crew was naked in the shower room and all sporting hard ons and one of his guys was obviously jacking off.

Alex found himself fully aroused at this realization and brushed his hand down his cock a few times, not really jacking but definitely handling his hard cock. It seemed as this was the opening the other three guys needed and soon all four of his crew were jacking off. Alex had to admit that the scene in front of him turned him on and he found himself stepping closer to the center of the room and blatantly jacking his cock. He looked from man to man and noticed the differences in the way each man handled their own cock as well as the fact that all of them were openly watching their friends and co workers pleasure themselves.

Rob had been at it the longest and was the first to blow his load on the floor of the shower. The first spurt of Robs cock was all Cody needed to push him over the edge and he was soon adding his load to the shower floor. Alex was next, followed by Steve and then Brandon. All five guys had now gotten off and gone back to showering in silence.

Rob broke the ice by saying “I guess my management professor would refer to this afternoon as a team building exercise.”

All five guys busted out in laughter as the tension was released. They finished showering, got dressed and went their separate ways until tomorrow. As Alex was locking up the building, he glanced in the direction of the showers and thought about the fact that he had skinny dipped with a client and then jacked off with his entire crew this afternoon. He had definitely been having some new experiences lately and he really wasn’t sure what they all meant. But that was okay with him. He left the shop feeling really good.
Damn Hott!!

Reactions: commando1463

Campisi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The landscaping guys: all of the following four guys work for Alex’s landscaping company.

Cody - 21 years old. Football player type with blond hair and blue eyes. Smooth body and muscular. Also bartends in addition to working for Alex.

Steve - 25 year old outdoors lover. Former navy man, looks clean cut until you notice his tattoos and piercings. Steve is about 5-10 brown hair and eyes with a hairy chest and military haircut.

Rob - 22 years old. Recent college grad. 5-11 with blond hair and a dark tan.

Brandon - 25 years old, built like a lumberjack with brown hair a full brown beard and a hairy body.

Dave - 27 years old. Mark’s former neighbor, recently single, rented his extra bedroom to Cody. Dave is also about 6-0 tall with dark brown hair, a hairy chest and is one of Mark’s good friends.

Hopefully, these descriptions help keep all the guys clear to you as you read.[/QUOT

Reactions: commando1463

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dave wound up spending the night at Steve’s house after their encounter in the hot tub. Moving to Steve’s bed after fucking him, Steve gave Dave perhaps the greatest blowjob of his life. Dave surprised Steve and himself by returning the favor and taking Steve’s cock into his mouth. After each shooting another load, they drifted off to sleep and Dave slept better than he had in quite a while.

As the daylight was starting to peek in the window, Dave woke up to the amazing sensation of Steve once again sucking his cock. Once he was fully hard and really starting to enjoy it, Steve shifted position and again took Dave’s cock in his ass. It was intense man to man fucking and Dave was loving the way it felt. Before long, he felt his balls starting to tingle and he knew that his orgasm was not far off. He made eye contact with Steve and with no words Steve let him know he wanted another load deep inside of his military grade ass. Just as Dave was starting to shoot into Steve, Steve’s cock erupted without touching it and shot a huge load all over Daves hairy chest. Unsure what came over him, Dave reached his hand down and scooped some of Steve’s load onto his fingers and brought them to his mouth.

Steve could not believe that Dave was tasting his cum and the sight made him shoot another spurt. He quickly bent down and kissed Dave, savoring the sweet taste of cum as he proved Dave’s mouth with his tongue.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cody woke up on Saturday morning with a morning hard on and an incredible need to take a leak. He had kicked the covers off during the night and was lying naked on his bed. The door to his room was open and he heard sounds of Dave out in the kitchen making coffee.

Cody got out of bed and walked naked across the hall to the bathroom with his hard on leading the way. He stood naked at the toilet and was finally able to release his morning piss. He was still a little bit drunk from work last night and hadn’t bothered to close the bathroom door. Just as he finished up, Dave walked by naked on his way to his room with a cup of coffee in hand. Cody said a quick good morning, making no attempt to cover himself and headed to the kitchen to get his own coffee. Ever since that day that Cody had rushed in to change clothes and found Dave naked in the kitchen, they had both relaxed considerably about walking around the apartment nude. Dave also seemed a lot happier lately although Cody had no idea why.

Cody had taken a seat at the table and was trying to clear his head when Dave came back into the kitchen and sat down.

“Any big plans for the day Dave?”

“Actually, I am headed over to my buddy Mark’s house this afternoon to hang by the pool. His college roommates brother just moved down to Florida after graduating and Mark invited me to come by.”

“Cool. I think I know the guy you are talking about. We do his landscaping. He’s got an awesome yard and seems like a pretty cool guy the few times I have seen him when doing the lawn.”

“Yeah, Mark and his ex wife used to live here across the hall and we used to hang out a lot. He was always a good bud but he seems to be a lot happier now that she is gone. If you aren’t doing anything, you should come along.”

“Really? You don’t think he would mind?”

“Nah, Cody. Mark loves to have friends over to hang out so you would be welcome. Plus he is an awesome pool- I was over there swimming last week after we had met for dinner.”

“That sounds great Dave. If you’re sure, I’d love to go.”

The two of them sat quietly drinking their coffee naked when Cody broke the silence.

“Um, Dave. There is something I’m not sure how to bring up but I guess now is as good of time as any. Um, I guess I’ll just say it. I like that I don’t have to worry about walking out here naked.”

Dave chuckled. “Yeah, I know what you mean. When I was living alone, I was pretty much always naked at home and then went back to trying to at least have boxers on after you moved in. I’ve always been pretty comfortable being naked and glad that you seem to share that attitude. Actually, when Mark lived across the hall, we used to skinny dip in the complex pool late at night.”

“Wow, that’s cool. I don’t know if I’d have the guts to do that. I’ve only been skinny dipping a couple times and it was always very late and very deserted areas where I have done it.”

“Well, Cody, I guess we will just have to go skinny dipping here some night.” Dave said this with a laugh but he seriously wanted to get his roommate out swimming naked. Depending on how the afternoon goes at Mark’s, maybe it will be today.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was looking forward to spending the day hanging by the pool. Scott had been here a couple weeks now and I figured a relaxing day by the pool would be a great Saturday. Originally, I had figured just a quiet day with a few friends possibly stopping by. As the week went on, that seemed to change as the pool day took on a life of its own and now looked like a full fledged pool party.

Scott had asked on Thursday if it was ok for his college roommate Eric to come down from Jacksonville for the weekend. Of course I said yes as I really didn’t want Scott to feel like he was just a guest here and that he was certainly welcome to have friends over. I had run into Dave at Trader Joe’s on Thursday night and told him to stop by. Since then, Eric’s visit turned into his roommate Adam tagging along as he was finishing a work meeting in Orlando and was checking out of his hotel Saturday morning.

On Friday, Alex had stopped by at the end of the day as his crew of Rob and Brandon were finishing the weekly service. I had told Alex that I was having some friends come by over the weekend and asked him to have the guys give a little extra attention to the backyard. I had arrived home from work just as the three of them were putting the finishing touches on the yard and it looked amazing. I wound up extending an invitation to not only Alex but also Rob and Brandon to come over Saturday. Now, on Saturday morning, Dave had just called and let me know that his roommate Cody was likely coming along. Guess another trip to Trader Joe’s is on the cards.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eric had taken off from Jacksonville right after work on Friday and was able to make it to Orlando by about 7pm. He hadn’t seen Scott in about a month and was looking forward to hanging out with his college roommate for the weekend. When Scott told him that he could stay at Marks place, Eric was expecting nothing more than a couch to crash on. He had even thrown a camping sleeping bag in his car in case he was crashing on the floor.

When he pulled up in front of Marks house, Scott was just getting out of his Jeep, having run to the store for a case of beer and a bottle of Jameson. Eric followed Scott in the front door and stopped in his tracks when he saw the view straight through the house and into the yard through the sliding glass doors. Aside from a sparkling pool, Eric could also see a hot tub on the patio next to the grill and outdoor bar.

“Wow, Scott. You are really roughing it for your first place out of college.”

“I know man. I am really lucky that Mark offered to let me stay here. He is like a second brother to me since he and Jason are such good friends. Come on out back and let me introduce you.”

I was just finishing up with the landscapers when Scott came walking out with three beers and followed by a guy that I could only assume was Eric.

“Hi, you must be Eric. I am Mark. Welcome. “

Reaching forward to shake hands, Eric replied “nice to meet you Mark. This is an amazing house that you have. I told my boy Scott how fucking lucky he is that you are letting him stay here and I really want to thank you for letting me crash here this weekend.”

“No problem Eric. Glad to have you. Let me show you where you can put your stuff then we can have a couple drinks by the pool.”

Eric was again shocked when Mark showed him the rest of the house including a guest room that was his for the weekend.

“Hell, I was hoping for a couch at best this weekend. This room is great Mark.”

While I had been showing Eric around the house, Scott had fired up the grill and thrown a couple steaks on. He had also put out some chips and salsa on the patio table.

“Hey guys I got some steaks this afternoon and figured we could just chill here tonight if that’s ok. Eric, there is plenty of time to take a quick swim before the steaks are ready if you want.”

“Sounds good to me. That water looks great and it will feel good to cool off after spending a couple hours on the road.”

Eric went in to change into a swim suit and I followed suit. We both came back out as Scott was tending the grill and dove in. Once again, I was grateful that I had insisted on a house with a pool.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eric and I enjoyed a quick swim to cool off while Scott finished getting dinner ready. Before we knew it, we were enjoying steaks and salad next to the pool. Scott poured three shots of Jameson and made a toast to great friends. We enjoyed the food and drinks and I got to know Eric a little better. I was really enjoying myself.

When dinner was done, Eric and I cleared off the table while Scott closed up the grill. We grabbed three more beers and headed back outside, Eric and I still in our swim suits and Scott was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top. Eric said he wanted to go for another swim which sounded great to me since it was still a very warm evening. As we walked into the pool, I noticed Scott taking off his tank top out of the corner of my eye. He dropped it on one of the lounges and it was quickly followed by his shorts. He dove in naked and swam to our end of the pool.

This certainly wasn’t the first time that Scott and I swam naked but it was a first in that someone other than his brother was here. I wasn’t sure how Eric would react but I had a few drinks in me and have grown to prefer swimming naked as often as possible so I slid my shorts off and threw them on the side of the pool. Any concerns I had about Eric’s reaction were alleviated when his shorts joined mine on the pool deck. What a change I have gone through from being with an uptight wife who hated anytime I was naked outside of our bedroom to now swimming naked in my pool with two buddies who were also naked. Why am I so fascinated by the silver rings that both Scott and Eric have pierced through the head of their cocks?

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eric slept restlessly after the cookout and then swimming naked with Scott and Mark. Of course, he was used to seeing Scott naked from the years that they lived together and the many nude beach experiences that they shared. Not to mention the casual attitude that had come to be normal in their apartment about playing around with each other. As far as Eric knew, that’s all it was for Scott, just experimenting with a good buddy.

For Eric, it was a different story. After graduation and moving to Florida, Eric found himself missing the physical intimacy that he had shared with Scott. After a few futile attempts at finding a sexual connection with a woman, Eric started to wonder if he was wanting sex with another man. That question was answered when he was traveling for training for work and started chatting with a guy in the hotel bar. They seemed to hit it off over a few drinks before it was last call. When the guy suggested a night cap in his room, it never occurred to Eric what was going to happen.

Eric and the guy had left the bar and headed for the elevator when they realized that they were both on the same floor. Eric said he was going to stop in his room quickly to drop off his suit coat. His new drinking pal said “yeah, I’m gonna get comfortable too. See you in a couple minutes.” When Eric got into his room, he decided that it was probably a good idea to change out of his suit since he would need to wear it at least one more time on this trip. Not wanting to take too long, he quickly stripped out of his work clothes and hung them up then grabbed a pair of gym shorts and a t shirt. He pulled the shorts on quickly realizing that the boxers he had been wearing all day bunches up and weren’t really comfortable with the gym shorts. He quickly shucked both pairs of shorts down and pulled on the gym shorts commando which was his usual preference anyway.

Eric hurried out and knocked on the door just down the hall from his room. He was momentarily surprised when his new bud opened the door in just his boxers. He noticed immediately the hairy chest and when he turned, how well his muscular ass filled out the boxers.

“Sorry man. I got a phone call half way through getting changed.”

“No worries bud. That’s about all I usually wear in my hotel room.”

Despite apologizing for being half changed, his new bud made no attempt to finish changing and immediately set out making them each a drink. Eric noticed the sliding glass door to the balcony was open.

“I figured we could enjoy our drinks on the balcony since it is still such a nice night out. “

“Sounds good man” was Eric’s reply as he stepped out onto the balcony. He was quickly joined by his new bud carrying two drinks but still wearing just his boxers. They grabbed chairs facing each other and continued shooting the shit as they had begun in the bar. The had been talking for a few minutes when Eric noticed what looked like the head of his buddies cock peeking out from his boxers. Eric felt that familiar stirring and realized his own cock was starting to get hard.

Eric looked around and said “ I love these balconies especially on warm nights like this. Feels good to relax outside at the end of the day. I sometimes even step out on mine if I wake up and can’t get back to sleep.”

“ Yeah, I know what you mean. I woke up about 2 am last night and couldn’t get back to sleep so I came out here for a while. I was a little surprised when the guy who was in the room next door last night came out after I had been here a few minutes. I wasn’t quite sure how to handle it since I had gotten out of bed and come straight outside so I was naked,”

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
“I hear ya man. If I am being honest, I have been sitting out on my balcony naked every night since I have been in this hotel.” Eric replies with a laugh.

Eric and his new hotel drinking buddy shared a few laughs over stories of near misses getting caught culminating in the guy next door having come out the night before.

“I was worried at first but then I was able to see that he was naked too. That made me relax a bit because I knew that there was no way he could complain about me for indecency since he was doing the same thing. “

Between the three beers in the bar and now a strong whiskey/ginger here in the room, Eric was feeling very relaxed with his new buddy. Since they were already talking about nudity, Eric shared how he and Scott had discovered a nude beach during freshman year and how that had grown into their dorm room and then college apartment being a clothing optional space.

“Nothing wrong with that. I was the same way in college and have continued ever since. Something about traveling for work and spending so much time in hotels alone creates a lot more naked time for me. You ready for another drink Eric?”

“Yeah, that would be great man.”

Eric stayed in his chair out on the balcony enjoying the beautiful night. He was glad that he had changed into shorts and a t shirt but then chuckled to himself thinking if he was on his own balcony, he would be bareassed. Just as these thoughts were running through his mind, he looked up to see his new buddy coming back onto the balcony with the new drinks. One minor change though-his boxers were gone and he was naked.

“Make yourself comfortable, Eric. Based on our conversation, I didn’t figure you’d mind if I got a little more comfortable.”

Eric didn’t need to be told twice and stood and lifted his t-shirt over his head and stepped out of his shorts. He hadn’t mentioned anything about his PA but now his new buddy had full view into the fact that his cock was pierced.

“Wow, Eric. You are the second guy that I have met recently that has a pierced dick.”

Eric shared the story of how he and Scott had seen some guys with Prince Albert piercings on their first trip to nude beach and then proceeded to get themselves pierced. Eric answered all the questions that his new buddy had and even let him touch his cock to see what it felt like. Like he always did, Eric had started to fluff up a bit talking about his piercing but when his buddy reached out to touch it, he immediately went full hard on.