How can a woman be a better squirter?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you define this better?:confused:

I'm a squirter but it doesn't happen all the time. I can have truly mind blowing, toe curling, body trembling, orgasms and even multiple orgasms without squirting.

If you are looking to squirt like Cyntherea, forget it! I have read too many things about how fake that is. Many women on here squirt but I don't know of anyone IRL who squirt like a fountain as she does. Most women who squirt, actually dribble or ooze. Our vaginas are not super soakers. :biggrin1::rolleyes:

Check out:
Female Ejaculation, the Female Prostate, and
The G-Spot

Time sensitive here. I need all the experts answers on this one soon. :rolleyes: I've read about the cervix idea. Anyone have any videos to share? Thanks ..

therux

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its actually not as hard as you think to squirt like a fountain...but it has to do more with the female prostate/gspot whatever you want to call it...and the woman has to be EXTREMELY comfortable with herself and her fluids cause the fluid that comes out can look and smell like pee but i assure you it isnt...it just happens to contain a few chemicals that are found in urine...but ive done it about 6 times so far and it is pretty intense...the first time i did it the girl cried and said it was comparable to ecstacy (the drug)...each time the look and smell of the fluid varies as well as the amounts and intensity...but its def worth looking into if you are looking for that next step...i warn though that its a bit rough on the vagina...look for a website written by a woman because i find that they explain it better with the womans comfort and body in mind...some are so scientifically explained, it can be intimidating...goodluck everyone...

therux

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its actually not as hard as you think to squirt like a fountain...but it has to do more with the female prostate/gspot whatever you want to call it...and the woman has to be EXTREMELY comfortable with herself and her fluids cause the fluid that comes out can look and smell like pee but i assure you it isnt...it just happens to contain a few chemicals that are found in urine...but ive done it about 6 times so far and it is pretty intense...the first time i did it the girl cried and said it was comparable to ecstacy (the drug)...each time the look and smell of the fluid varies as well as the amounts and intensity...but its def worth looking into if you are looking for that next step...i warn though that its a bit rough on the vagina...look for a website written by a woman because i find that they explain it better with the womans comfort and body in mind...some are so scientifically explained, it can be intimidating...goodluck everyone...

therux

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay