How can you get a firm butt?

gq4real

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey man, it seems as though the both of us have the same problem, a nice size cock but a small ass! LOL My underwear always feel out in the front, but sag in the back. LOL SOMEONE, ANYONE...GIVE US SOME TIPS!

D_Olly_Oxenfrie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Google "resistance exercises" and start out with those as well as "core muscle exercises". Like all physical programs you need patience and commitment

Good luck !

D

deleted213967

Lunges with dumbbells of increasing weight will do wonders too. Watch your form though...

K

kundalinikat

Definitely the elliptical machine, you will feel muscles waking up for sure! My glutes have been sore (in that good way) since using one of those every couple of days (and then fucking my boyfriend silly). Just try to let your 'cycling' motion come out smoothly.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with these guys...squats, lunges, and deadlifts. Moderate weights, four sets of 8-12 reps per exercise. Maintain strict form...if you're having trouble with form, lower the weight until you gain control.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If, like me, you don't feel comfortable doing squats, use a leg-press machine and push with your heels more than with the balls of your feet. (Pushing with the balls of the feet shifts more of the burden to your quadriceps, I believe.)

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
for glutes, LUNGES rule. Add dumbbells as you progress. Also, less-often done but really effective for me is stiff-legged deadlifts. If you try this, get good instruction. If your form isn't right, you can hurt yourself. But it really hits glutes and hams.
And yeah, as others have said, squats (go to at least where thighs are parallel to floor for most guys).
IN addition, some gyms have special glute machines -- but I usually only see women using em.

for gen'l info go to Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site. or Muscle & Fitness Magazine Online -- Bodybuilding, Health and Fitness Information

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do squats in the power rack (which helps when you don't have a work out partner to spot you) and heavy leg presses.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Squats - Doin Em For Yrs And Have A Rock Hard Ass...
I believe you; but can we see a pic of that rock hard ass? :flirt:

Don't eat twinkies and do squats.
Does that mean not to eat the twinkies while doing the squats or do you mean not to eat twinkies at all? :tongue:

^Yep, lunges did it for me. I even have straight men grabbing my ass now!
HAHAHA :biggrin1: Honey, those are not straight men. :wink:

Lunges with dumbbells of increasing weight will do wonders too. Watch your form though...
I'm confused, how does holding a dumbbell in your hand, help your ass to become more muscular? :confused:

You should have added: "And I'm proof it works!" :wink:
You're a fine one to talk. Damn that is one fine ass!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm confused, how does holding a dumbbell in your hand, help your ass to become more muscular? :confused:
If you hold weights in your hands then you are adding to the weight that you are lifting with your legs in doing the exercise.
You're a fine one to talk. Damn that is one fine ass!

Hee hee hee! :tongue: