How common are multiple orgasms?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Eisenhower, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

Ladies, I'm a bit depressed at the moment (actually a lot) because my girlfriend and I broke up after 18 months. She was recently divorced, too much pressure being in a relationship too soon, etc. - I'll spare the details.

I have to be brutally honest and say the reason I'm bummed is primarily due to the amazing sex being over. She was the most orgasmic girl I've ever been with - if we had sex for thirty minutes, she could often come 10 times. She has a large G-spot and I have a sort of unique curve (more like a hump) that hits it going and coming, so it was like constant stimulation for her I guess. She swore she'd never been that orgasmic before and could only ever come when she was on top, and even then only once or twice per session. When we were together, she could come in just about any position. She also said I was definitely the largest she'd ever been with, so that may have helped too - plus there was a lot of passion, we were really in love.

My question is this - I'm depressed because I feel like I'll never find a girl that orgasmic again. It was really pleasing and exciting to me to make her come that much over and over, and I guess I'm addicted to that rush. I've been with a few girls in my time, not a lot, and I could always make them come, but most needed clitoral stimulation - this girl's G-spot was just out of control! I could enter her and often within five minutes she'd be coming, queefing every time it happened. The combination of the queefing and her getting instantly wetter let me know this was the real thing, lest you think I was being fooled. She also said I was the first to ever make her come from oral sex. We really had a dynamic sexual relationship. It was exciting as hell!

Am I ever going to find a girl like that again you think, or was she the proverbial one in a million?

#1 Eisenhower, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  2. Empathizer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You sound amazing! I don't know about everyone else, but I have multiples even with tiny guys.

You sound like a perfect sex toy (sorry to be so icky but that's the first thought that popped into my filthy, lecherous mind when I read your description of your penis :196: ). If you really are shaped like a g-spot vibe, I think even if the next girl you date hasn't had multiples before, she might with you. In fact, I totally wish you lived near me. For pure scientific research, you see :wink:

3. dongalong

Gold Member

I had a girlfriend just like her so I understand how exciting such women can be.
    I haven't been with a women like her since.
    However there were times that I remember thinking that it was just too easy to make her cum, I find the challenge of making "ordinary" women come like that (or almost), quite exciting too.

4. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

You know it's funny you say that ... because when we were first together, she didn't really start having those multiple orgasms until we'd had sex three or four times but then they started and she was actually emberrassed. She told me she would try to hold out and not come so fast. So, I was like, "WHY?" And her response was that she didn't want to seem like it was too easy or too commonplace so as to lose the value of the orgasm. I kept telling her that her coming so much was a huge turn on to me and that she should never be emberrassed by that. I finally made her see what I was talking about when I said, "That's like me apolgizing to you for having a big dick ..." Then she got it! Man, I miss that girl.

5. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

My current GF and my ex can't come from g-spot stimulation... all clitoral

So I'm in the opposite end of the boat. Neither of them had ever had an orgasm with any other guy to, so it isn't just me

6. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

Any other ladies care to weigh in on this? I'm sad to say, it's one of the hardest parts (no pun intended) of this breakup.

7. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

You are not doing it right - 30 minutes and only 10 orgasms for me - bummer dude.

8. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

Ha! I stopped counting at 10 ... there were many times I'm sure we went well over 10 and there were times when it would be a two-fer ... one ended and another immediately began. Man, I'm making myself depressed just thinking about it.

9. MissPretty

MissPretty New Member

Ha ha! :)

10. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

how common?
    In my relationships, they don't cum any other way...

I lucked out and my first was mulitorgasmic from the start... that spoiled me, and from then on I was determined that I would have that experience with every woman I was with.
    I found that, given time, compassionate attention to detail, and perseverance, you can get almost any woman to be multi-orgasmic. You simply have to really focus on what pleases her most intensely... and build trust.

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I found in my life that my emotional and mental attitude helped greatly with my orgasm susceptibility. Many of womens blocks to orgasm are in their heads, in mypersonal opinion. But also, orgasm needs first to be experienced before it can be properly craved and deliberately sought. Gspot is not the only type and neither is clitoral. Orgasm itself is many splendored and each one is unique.

Do not hold your partner to some achievement roster, or yourself. Please. Just enjoy.

12. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

That's a very intelligent response, thank you. And I agree. I just have never experienced a girl who comes so easily and am bummed that I may search far and wide and never find another. (However, the childish side of me takes some comfort in the knowledge that, at least according to stats I see here and elsewhere, she may search far and wide and never have a boyfriend with my size ... so maybe we're both losing out).

13. Rosie50

Rosie50 New Member

Albums:
    You made me laugh Empathizer, but I have to agree with you!! Perfect sex toy!!! :rolleyes:

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most women I have had sex with had multi-orgasmic potential in one form or another with one exception. She had a very sensitive clitoris, and once she came she was so sensitive that any further stimulation made her feel very uncomfortable. So much so that she couldn't possibly come again for several hours to the next day. In that way she was much less orgasmic than me.

Having been with many women, I don't think it's possible to categorise anything other than to learn your partner and make the most of the times that you spend together.

15. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

I think all your responses are very intelligent and I thank you for them. I guess I'm just hurting right now and am wallowing in my own self-pity. I know that the root of my problem is the sexual attraction we had - in many ways we weren't compatible otherwise. But I did love her, we just weren't soul mates. I've never ended a relationship where I missed the sex so bad. It's hard to deal with.

16. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    The way to think of it is the other way around. When you find somebody you click with as a companion, and your life paths can be meshed, then it is possible for good communication to create the multiple orgasmic experiences.

As to 'soul mates'-- in my life anyway I have found the notion to be counterproductive. I have too much to learn from every partner I have had. And each of them readied me for the next one in some ways.

Believe me, if you have been able to share multi-orgasmic sex with a compatible woman, you will definitely do so again.

17. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

You're a sweetheart, thanks.

18. D_Tully Tunnelrat

D_Tully Tunnelrat New Member

To be honest a lot of has to do with simply taking the time to explore each others bodies and find out what pleases each of you. Often times women need the emotional space to physically "let go." I have had experiences with the same woman where she has come almost continuously for an hour, and other times when it has only been twice. So much of it has to do with mood, and rhythm. Good luck in finding someone else who you are equally passionate about.

19. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    I can't really answer your question.

I've had my fair share of multi orgasmic girls. And I can fully understand you.

It's a great feeling for a man when your girl just soaked your bedsheets with her squirt juice, screamed her lungs out, went to the verge of insanity in orgasmic contractions and pleasure.

Especially if she tells you it was the first time she felt like this.

As much as I love that, I can't say that I have managed to bring every girl to such a high level of pleasure.

I'm still young and still trying to figure this out, but ultimately I think every girl is capable of multiple orgasms as long as she is sexually attracted to you.

It's an art, not a science, but I think it boils down to this:

The higher her attraction for you + the higher her arousal from your foreplay + the higher her trust into you, the more and more intense orgasms she has.

Trust is highly important because those intense/multiple orgasms are very vulnerable moments for her, and she has to be with the right man to really let go. If she has any doubts about your integrity/strength she will hold back.

Also, what helps is that once you fuck her, that you don't focus on her pleasure, but just focus on your pleasure - but extend it (ie don't cum).
    Once you don't give a shit if she cums or not, somehow all those magic starts to happen and she begins to shake from pleasure.

20. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Hey DonJuan. Are you really from ShenZhen?

Draft saved Draft deleted