How do I approach a random stranger?

shameronstar

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So this week there's this new customer I noticed at work that I find very physically attractive. He's tall, and has a great body from what I can tell. He always orders through mobile and it's always the Impossible Whopper w/ no mayo and a vanilla ice coffee. I don't know, but I think he's either works in the hospital or is a contractor because one day he came in dressed business causal and he had an ID card on his belt, and today he was dressed in a plaid dress shirt and jeans and he has a truck that had material in it. I mean maybe I'm going completely out of my league here. I mean what do I even do?

I surmised either works in hospital or contractor because Brandon, Florida(where I live) is a small suburb and the most important type of people that would casually come to Burger King in that area if they live their or do business would have to work in the local hospital or be some type of high level business manager/administrator. I mean I've never been attracted to someone because of their potential wealth or social status. That's just never been my thing. Actually, I find it very intimidating because I could never see myself being with someone who's so much more well off then me most people in my family. Although, my dad has money he's just not the type to let people know he had money because he dresses and lives very frugally. One time my mom said she would be surprised if he was secretly a millionaire lol but anyway the point I'm making is I don't come from much at all, so being with someone who's likely of a different social class then me is something I can't truly comprehend.

You should approach him just as if you lived next door. Your first questions should be to focus on getting to know something about him.

Once you have an idea what he does or what he is interested in, then you focus on those. If he does something you would like to learn more about, then you ask questions.

If he works in a field you are interested in, then figure out he might give you some suggestions on where to start.

All ways take the attitude that if he can do it, then you can do it too,,, and may be something better,,

Reactions: alexthompson

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm gonna give you the unpopular but correct answer to your question. You leave him alone. No one wants their cashier to hit on them. Especially in a setting like fast food. The most likely outcome would be you making him feel awkward and he never comes back.

D

deleted1074483

why not just try striking up a brief conversation? say you've noticed he's new and coming in frequently and just ask if he's working locally ? and maybe say 'nice to see you again?'

if he's not interested he'll be basic in answering, if he's just a nice guy he might make informal discussion, if open to more maybe he'll be more forward back?

but if you don't try you'll never know? good luck