Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my head size is a too big. Great to look at, but for practical purposes....it's too big. I have to worry about teeth when I get head, and I almost always have a struggle to get it in a vagina. And I've never sucessfully got into an ass.

Attachments

D_7ckthin

Just Browsing
Media
I love mine, and a lot of girls like a guy with a big head
37153-2-quarters-wide.html
[/IMG]
37140-pic-0079.html

Last edited:
Media
mine ive been told is perfect. Not too big not too small. Its bell shaped more than mushroom. I can remember a few dicks from HS that 1 was just exactly the same size as the shaft and tapered at the end, and 1 that was just a log all the way down, fat and the head was mushroom shaped. He always was cocky thinking he was huge but i couldve held my own with him.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have a look at mine. I 've been told it looks strange

I wouldn't use the words strange...but yours is more unique than alot of others. I would say that you have truly a mushroom head. actually your whole cock and head is mushroom shaped. your head is squatter and more spreading than most. very very nice and unique

trigun81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find mine to be a tad on the small side (though its like a cone, smaller on the tip and much thicker at the base, almost as thick as my shaft). Thankfully my shaft makes up for it.