• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How do you fancy being liquified compost?

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Reaction score
There may be some merit to the process, however I dislike the idea of the residue being poured directly into the municipal water supply.

Reaction score
Sounds like a cool idea, would also help the environment in some way. But i'll stick with the whole organ donor thingy.

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
i wanna be pelleted and fed to fishies.

eta: after organ and tissue donation. i want the non-used bits ground down into fishies food.
hopefully koi fishies.

assuming my pact with a darklord for immortality doesn't pan out.

Last edited:

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Scattering your ashes on the garden would be just as efficacious. Depends on whether the soil needs more acid or more ash I suppose, in each case.

But cremation would have created half again as much greenhouse gas, used seven times the energy, and released more mercury.

LaFemme

Staff member
Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not dying until I can be freeze dried.

Just like Taster's Choice.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Gold Member
Platinum Gold
Reaction score
I have told everybody close to me, including the girl I'm with now; There ain't nobody reducing ME to ashes, or for that matter, turning me into liquid. Just put me into a mausoleum with some other people, then go. Either that, if funeral costs get too expensive, just stick a ham bone up my ass, and leave me for the dogs.

b.c.

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeez!!! What the fuck ever happened to a good old fashioned funeral pyre, I ask ye???

Light my ass up! :cool:

witch

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I soooooooo want a Viking funeral ........

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Reaction score
Personally I quite like the idea of burial at sea. Well, they call it burial, in reality, you're just chucked over the side for the fish to eat.

willow78

Gold Member
Reaction score
I will die alone in a filthy squat. I will have 20 cats who form a guard of honour around my corpse until they get bored and eat me.

The Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
For some reason when I read liquified compost the first thing that comes to mind is pig effluent.

ekkkk...ummm.....no thanks.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Reaction score
There may be some merit to the process, however I dislike the idea of the residue being poured directly into the municipal water supply.

That's municipal WASTE supply, not water.

Still, our sewage systems are over-taxed as it is. Are they computing sewage treatment costs and energy in their "savings" equations?

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
I will die alone in a filthy squat. I will have 20 cats who form a guard of honour around my corpse until they get bored and eat me.

so you're opting for the Benny Hill package?
will you be providing your own cats, or hiring a service to deliver specially trained cats?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I dont really like the fact that we as humans litter this planet with our corpses, much less our burial mausoleums. Its a waste of space and only serves to comfort the living. I would prefer to set my happy ass on fire while Queen plays in the background (another one bites the dust) and people laughing, singing and having a great time. I dont want a single sad fucking tear. Then, take that ash and use it to plant a Joshua tree near my family so they may swing upon it after I'm gone. That will be their solace. That is ofcourse after everything I have in my body that can be used is gone. Why the fuck would I take my organs with me if someone else could use them?

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I dont really like the fact that we as humans litter this planet with our corpses, much less our burial mausoleums. Its a waste of space and only serves to comfort the living. I would prefer to set my happy ass on fire while Queen plays in the background (another one bites the dust) and people laughing, singing and having a great time. I dont want a single sad fucking tear. Then, take that ash and use it to plant a Joshua tree near my family so they may swing upon it after I'm gone. That will be their solace. That is ofcourse after everything I have in my body that can be used is gone. Why the fuck would I take my organs with me if someone else could use them?

I like just about all of this.
Except I would like a tear or two ... because tears are great things when they come from real feeling.
The Joshua tree ... real nice touch, Intrigue.

willow78

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't decide what I want played at my funeral - this or this. :tongue:

will you be providing your own cats, or hiring a service to deliver specially trained cats?

Cats are like men - I always go for the mangy strays.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I like just about all of this.
Except I would like a tear or two ... because tears are great things when they come from real feeling.
The Joshua tree ... real nice touch, Intrigue.

I think I actually messed that up! I completely forgot the Joshua tree was a frikking desert plant growin in higher altitudes. In retrospect maybe something more apt for swinging tires.... lol I just wanted my grandkids to swing on it. Or use it for what they need. Like the giving tree. fav book o mine.

wallaboi

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score

I'm interested in the Dr Seuss package. Can you guarantee that my demise and death and will rhyme, and do you have a refund or exchange policy?

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Reaction score
When Death persues you like a fox
and finally you succumb to pox
we will dress you in your socks
and put you in a wooden box

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Reaction score
When Death persues you like a fox
and finally you succumb to pox
we will dress you in your socks
and put you in a wooden box

The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out,
The worms play piccolo
On your snout!

*Stolen but a goodie*

willow78

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the Dr Seuss package. Can you guarantee that my demise and death and will rhyme, and do you have a refund or exchange policy?

Hopping along the open road,
wallaboi met a toxic toad.
Foolishly, he started chewin',
That cane toad was his kanga-ruin.