How do you feel about humor during sex?

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mean when you're about to cum he suddenly talks about the chicken who crossed the road.

At the risk of embarrassing myself I'll give you an example....

So the guy puts a pillow or two under the butt of a stunningly beautiful girl who has "complained" about guys putting her on a pedestal and fawning over her. After he puts the pillows in place he teases her well, gives her a tongue lashing, then starts fingering her while licking the clit and as another tease he stops licking but still fingers her. He says slowly and with a sly smile, "I thought you didn't like being put on a pedestal" (pillow).

Hope I didn't embarrass myself too badly I'm just curious.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have to be pretty smart to be witty in any situation, but particularly in a situation such as that! Brainy guys are hot to me, so if I were the stunningly beautiful girl in question, you'd bring a smile to my pretty little lips every time I thought of that moment.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love humor any time. I think humor during sex is wonderful and helps to make both partners open up and relax. Laugh with, never AT the other person.

I actually dislike sex that is all serious and has no playfullness to it.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree with the other ladies, though it is a lot about timing. When you're really getting into it and one of the both of you makes some kind of joke or funny remark, it can be really funny but spoil the mood nonetheless.

Queefs can be hilarious, but the actual feeling of 'em tends to turn me off a bit (is that just me?)

Last edited:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
That wasn't such an embarassing story, it was cute!

Know what's embarassing and extremely funny?
Sex queefs. I always laugh so hard I'm crying when they happen.

OMG ME TOO!!!

however, i have more embarassing sex stories than pedastals and queefing...

one time mike hawk was going down on me and it started to tickle so much that i let out the hugest fart... IN HIS FACE! we both laughed so hard.

he's also laid a couple of farts on me while i gave him blowjobs too. it makes us even, i suppose lol.

then there was another time we were having intercourse and i just had to lay one so bad... i tried holding it but i couldn't, and it was all hot and heavy and we were all caught up in the moment. then, i just let it out and farted so much and so loud he said he could feel it vibrate up against his balls. we stopped and laughed for, probably, 5 minutes straight. afterwards we began screwing each others' brains out again.

what i love about being with him is that i can totally be myself and it doesn't turn him off or gross him out. regardless of how many sex accidents we have, he still loves me and finds me attractive at the end of the day. can't beat that!

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm going to say that tapping me on the forehead with your penis as an opening line of some lame knock-knock joke probably won't go over very well.

being able to laugh and giggle through the painful/embarrassing/awkward moments of sex is good.

is the feeling of joy and delight, kinda playful and teasing and silly and spontaneous. sex is meant to be fun, so not taking yaself too seriously is necessary for good sex. least to me it is.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
OMG ME TOO!!!

then there was another time we were having intercourse and i just had to lay one so bad... i tried holding it but i couldn't, and it was all hot and heavy and we were all caught up in the moment. then, i just let it out and farted so much and so loud he said he could feel it vibrate up against his balls. we stopped and laughed for, probably, 5 minutes straight. afterwards we began screwing each others' brains out again.

I'm a huge fan of potty humour, and hearing that your fart was so huge that it made his balls vibrate just made my day. I'm going to be laughing about that well into Monday.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a comedian...this is all a relief to hear. sometimes, it feels like the laughter's the only thing i've got going for me. ;)

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
OMG ME TOO!!!

however, i have more embarassing sex stories than pedastals and queefing...

one time mike hawk was going down on me and it started to tickle so much that i let out the hugest fart... IN HIS FACE! we both laughed so hard.

he's also laid a couple of farts on me while i gave him blowjobs too. it makes us even, i suppose lol.

what i love about being with him is that i can totally be myself and it doesn't turn him off or gross him out. regardless of how many sex accidents we have, he still loves me and finds me attractive at the end of the day. can't beat that!

I sooooooo cannot believe you just shared that with everybody! *facepalm* :lmao:

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a comedian...

..is a memorable line[unless I'm misremembering] from the British version of The Office, when David Brent talks of himself as such.

But I'm sure you have more self-awareness than David Brent.

Here's a little something from the man himself:
YouTube - David Brent- The Black Man's Cock Joke *Full Version*

He's more like us than we would like to think.

I, for instance, took this opportunity to fall flat on my face by being completely off topic, and adding a personal anecdote of such quality:

Being a person who prefers his comedy either extremely smart or extremely silly(or, at least, likes to think he does), I couldn't help but laughing out loud while sitting on the toilet, having had a moment of Proustian recollection by smelling what I'd left behind, as it were.

[poetically]: It was like returning to my childhood in Northern Scandinavia in the eighties; the odour being the remnant of my father's toilet visits -- and I felt as if I had returned!

I know the thread refers to humour during sex, but -- come on! -- I did a lot of jerking off in that bathroom!
(Completely unrelated to the odour, I should add.)

Last edited:

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh you know me darling, I would much rather be on top of a pole than on a pedestal.

So do you think that's a stupid thing to say?

How would you feel if you were flirting with someone you had already said sexual innuendo stuff to and he said " i guess (or I'm sure) you'd rather be on a pole than a pedestal"?

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
..is a memorable line[unless I'm misremembering] from the British version of The Office, when David Brent talks of himself as such.

But I'm sure you have more self-awareness than David Brent.

well, hmm, y'know...a lot of people tell me, "oh Reverend, you're so funny and sexy and cool, what do you have to worry about?" and, i mean, y'know, i tell them...yes, but...you know...i have the same problems as everyone else. we are all the same, and that is my dream is being the same because to be up HERE at the top...it's lonely, right?...and you just want...even...level...all of us, together, melting pot, right? i mean, Martin Luther King said that, didn't he? not that i'm, y'know, like Martin Luther King...he probably had a bigger cock. that's a compliment, see? and it doesn't matter that, y'know, he cheated on his wife because...he had a dream. and i have a dream. and we should all have the same dream...together. individually.

(been working on Ricky Gervais impression for the past year...much harder to type out...;) )

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you feel about humor during sex?

As long as he isn't laughing at how I look nude, I'm okay with it. :tongue: The exception to this is the time I slid off the bed and sprained my thumb trying to do one of the inverted positions from the Kama Sutra. :lmao:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We do this a lot:

When we're both frisky during the day we tease each other with naughty text messages to and fro while we're at work. By the time we get home, we're all hot and bothered and just commence to ripping each other's clothes off and in the meantime too busy sucking and kissing away to really talk much.

I throw her down on the dinner table splay her legs wide open and slowly ease my cock into her wet pussy. Struggling with the size at first, she adjusts quickly and cums by the time I bury my cock all the way in her hungry cunt.

She quivers for a bit after her orgasmic convulsions subsides. Wiping the sweat from her upper lip, she lovingly looks into my eyes and says...

"So, how was your day?"