How do you go commando?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Captain Elephant, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    OK, I know how to go commando, but how can you carry it off without being a show off?

This past weekend the wife and I rented a beach house for just some relaxation and other stuff. Of course I was already thinking of the weekend while I was packing and completely forgot to pack my boxer briefs. I didn't realize it until we were back from the beach and preparing to go out for dinner. All I brought were shorts, t-shirts and sandals.

No matter what pair of shorts I tried on there was no hiding it. My wife's laughter did little to abate the feeling of dread now overcoming me. I am terribly self-conscious about my size and was on the verge of ordering room service.

She finally convinced me that it didn't show, but I knew she was lying. We walked across the street to a gift shop where I bought an overpriced Hawaiin shirt simply because it had long enough shirttails.

So other than "wave it proudly," how do you guys go commando and still remain incognito?

2. B_hugetripod

B_hugetripod New Member

It's no possible for me to go commando without showing a tube down my right leg. For that reason if I get stuck and have to go commando I wear a big floppy shirt that covers it up. Or I don't worry about it and let the chips fall where they may.

3. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Man, this is a good question. I feel you on the self-consciousness. I rarely go out in public commando and when I do, I'm rushing to get back to the house. I can't wait to hear what everyone else has to say. If it's some good stuff, I might try the commando thing more often, because it is incredibly comfortable. I just want the comfort without being the center of attention.

4. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

There is no hiding it. I show all the time because I wear boxers. I just go about my business and try not to attract any attention to it, but it's just like a woman with big breasts. They are there and you can't hide them. Big dicks are the same way. It's there and it's not going anywhere, so you just have to accept that it shows.

5. remy_labeau_2008

remy_labeau_2008 New Member

Albums:
    ahhhh i hate going comando. I like my junk snug and away :p cant hide a semi so well comando lol

6. citygent

citygent New Member

just put the trousers/shorts on and hope to hell that I don't get a hardon. I love the freedom you feel when not wearing underwear!

7. slayer04

slayer04 New Member

I often go commando I don't think about it when I leave the apartment but then it sometimes occurs to me that everything is rather visible.

8. huckjam

huckjam New Member

True with the big boobs arguement, their just is no why really for a hung guy to go commando without a bulge.

9. justbull

justbull Member

Albums:
    I go commando always. If somebody want to take a look... It's fine. It's like big breast for woman. We have what we have...
    I carry my dick to my right side. Depends of the jeans I need to wear underwear, so I love my 501! They can hide part of my dick, but still a nice bulge.
    I think that i like to go commando because a love a nice bulge.

10. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I don't really think that many people notice. Out in the real world, people aren't the crotch-watchers that lpsgers are. If it bothers you that much, then wear sunglasses. I understand you become invisible when you wear sunglasses. :cool:

11. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Like how Superman turns into Clark Kent when he puts on the glasses? I never thought about that. I'm gonna try that!:cool::tongue:

12. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Well, a couple of you brought out some problems. Commando feels great. Too great. When I got over the initial nervousness of showing and became more relaxed then I started to get a semi because of the feeling. It was a Catch-22 for sure.

One thing my wife brought up again was how men should wear a bra down there. She's never been able to be discrete with an F cup so she says we should show the world, too.

I told her it's a different kind of show. When guys ogle her I tell her that they're thinking "I wonder if he puts his face right there," and I just nod my head.

I think it's a lot different if guys had to show off their stuff. Think so?

13. OSUGradstud-ent

OSUGradstud-ent New Member

I am probably way more in touch with my cock than most bros, but I can't imagine confining it any more than absolutely necessary. I NEVER wear underwear, and when I must it is always really loose boxers.

This quarter I am teaching a class and I really get off on being up in front of 25+ students, wondering/hoping that their eyes are trying to figure out what is beneath that thin layer of khaki.

14. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're right. It does feel too damn good. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells when I'm out in public commando. During the night hours, it doesn't me as much. It's just that swing that always gets my blood flowing. I can't get my mind off of it no matter how 'hard' I try not to think about it. The stares are flattering and complimentary but embarrassing for me in the same breath. I guess I feel naked when I'm doing it.

15. nitzaski

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I go commando it's a real thrill - can feel me cock down my leg all day - wondering if I am getting a few looks - dont do it that often as it can get all a bit uncomfortable in many ways - just wish it were acceptable to show what yer got in clothing

16. D_Sylvester Poleclimber

D_Sylvester Poleclimber Account Disabled

does anyone have the issue of their back/ass sweating when they go commando? how do you deal with this so the back of your pants aren't wet?

17. erratic

Gold Member

Nope.

As for keeping the other side from showing, if people are staring at your crotch they get what they asked for. You can't keep enabling crazy Puritans by trying to pretend your junk doesn't exist. It's like pretending your alcoholic uncle doesn't have vodka on his breath. Some people have cocks. Oh no!

But since you wanted helpful advice and not a rant I'd suggest patterned pants. They hide nicely.

And as for sweaty ass crack... I don't know. A tampon maybe?

18. D_Sylvester Poleclimber

D_Sylvester Poleclimber Account Disabled

well it's mostly sweat from the back that sometimes drips down and my butt area gets wet... i just sweat a lot, i guess.... it's not usually that big a deal

19. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wear dark, loose shorts or pants.

20. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some guys have said that they get a semi while going commando. If I'm aroused enough to get a semi, after a while I start leaking pre-cum. That would show up on light coloured trousers with no underpants! :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted