How do you go commando?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I know how to go commando, but how can you carry it off without being a show off?

This past weekend the wife and I rented a beach house for just some relaxation and other stuff. Of course I was already thinking of the weekend while I was packing and completely forgot to pack my boxer briefs. I didn't realize it until we were back from the beach and preparing to go out for dinner. All I brought were shorts, t-shirts and sandals.

No matter what pair of shorts I tried on there was no hiding it. My wife's laughter did little to abate the feeling of dread now overcoming me. I am terribly self-conscious about my size and was on the verge of ordering room service.

She finally convinced me that it didn't show, but I knew she was lying. We walked across the street to a gift shop where I bought an overpriced Hawaiin shirt simply because it had long enough shirttails.

So other than "wave it proudly," how do you guys go commando and still remain incognito?

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
It's no possible for me to go commando without showing a tube down my right leg. For that reason if I get stuck and have to go commando I wear a big floppy shirt that covers it up. Or I don't worry about it and let the chips fall where they may.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Man, this is a good question. I feel you on the self-consciousness. I rarely go out in public commando and when I do, I'm rushing to get back to the house. I can't wait to hear what everyone else has to say. If it's some good stuff, I might try the commando thing more often, because it is incredibly comfortable. I just want the comfort without being the center of attention.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is no hiding it. I show all the time because I wear boxers. I just go about my business and try not to attract any attention to it, but it's just like a woman with big breasts. They are there and you can't hide them. Big dicks are the same way. It's there and it's not going anywhere, so you just have to accept that it shows.

citygent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just put the trousers/shorts on and hope to hell that I don't get a hardon. I love the freedom you feel when not wearing underwear!

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often go commando I don't think about it when I leave the apartment but then it sometimes occurs to me that everything is rather visible.

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
True with the big boobs arguement, their just is no why really for a hung guy to go commando without a bulge.

justbull

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I go commando always. If somebody want to take a look... It's fine. It's like big breast for woman. We have what we have...
I carry my dick to my right side. Depends of the jeans I need to wear underwear, so I love my 501! They can hide part of my dick, but still a nice bulge.
I think that i like to go commando because a love a nice bulge.

D

deleted3782

I don't really think that many people notice. Out in the real world, people aren't the crotch-watchers that lpsgers are. If it bothers you that much, then wear sunglasses. I understand you become invisible when you wear sunglasses. :cool:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't really think that many people notice. Out in the real world, people aren't the crotch-watchers that lpsgers are. If it bothers you that much, then wear sunglasses. I understand you become invisible when you wear sunglasses. :cool:
Like how Superman turns into Clark Kent when he puts on the glasses? I never thought about that. I'm gonna try that!:cool::tongue:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, a couple of you brought out some problems. Commando feels great. Too great. When I got over the initial nervousness of showing and became more relaxed then I started to get a semi because of the feeling. It was a Catch-22 for sure.

One thing my wife brought up again was how men should wear a bra down there. She's never been able to be discrete with an F cup so she says we should show the world, too.

I told her it's a different kind of show. When guys ogle her I tell her that they're thinking "I wonder if he puts his face right there," and I just nod my head.

I think it's a lot different if guys had to show off their stuff. Think so?

OSUGradstud-ent

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am probably way more in touch with my cock than most bros, but I can't imagine confining it any more than absolutely necessary. I NEVER wear underwear, and when I must it is always really loose boxers.

This quarter I am teaching a class and I really get off on being up in front of 25+ students, wondering/hoping that their eyes are trying to figure out what is beneath that thin layer of khaki.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, a couple of you brought out some problems. Commando feels great. Too great. When I got over the initial nervousness of showing and became more relaxed then I started to get a semi because of the feeling. It was a Catch-22 for sure.

One thing my wife brought up again was how men should wear a bra down there. She's never been able to be discrete with an F cup so she says we should show the world, too.

I told her it's a different kind of show. When guys ogle her I tell her that they're thinking "I wonder if he puts his face right there," and I just nod my head.

I think it's a lot different if guys had to show off their stuff. Think so?
You're right. It does feel too damn good. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells when I'm out in public commando. During the night hours, it doesn't me as much. It's just that swing that always gets my blood flowing. I can't get my mind off of it no matter how 'hard' I try not to think about it. The stares are flattering and complimentary but embarrassing for me in the same breath. I guess I feel naked when I'm doing it.

nitzaski

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If I go commando it's a real thrill - can feel me cock down my leg all day - wondering if I am getting a few looks - dont do it that often as it can get all a bit uncomfortable in many ways - just wish it were acceptable to show what yer got in clothing

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does anyone have the issue of their back/ass sweating when they go commando?

Nope.

As for keeping the other side from showing, if people are staring at your crotch they get what they asked for. You can't keep enabling crazy Puritans by trying to pretend your junk doesn't exist. It's like pretending your alcoholic uncle doesn't have vodka on his breath. Some people have cocks. Oh no!

But since you wanted helpful advice and not a rant I'd suggest patterned pants. They hide nicely.

And as for sweaty ass crack... I don't know. A tampon maybe?