How do you go commando?

Str8jockjerking

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't understand why it's such a big deal going commando. I always do it unless I have to wear dress slacks or khaki pants and of course those places you dress for the occasion. That's when I make sure I wear boxer shorts. I like the feeling and freedom of my cock bouncing around and really get off going places wearing baggy pants or board shorts commando and a wife beater, shirt or no shirt at all. I like to wear my shades just to see who is checking me out. I figure if someone is gonna look what can I do. A man shouldn't be embarrased by what he has. If you have something worth showing off why not, especially if you work at keeping your body fit. If I do bone up then I try to relax till my cock is half hard then go about my business.

Last edited:

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always go commando when I'm not dressed up. I have no problem with my dick showing but I definitely don't flaunt it for people to see. The only time I might make a show of it is when I come upon another guy who seems interested.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is no hiding it. I show all the time because I wear boxers. I just go about my business and try not to attract any attention to it, but it's just like a woman with big breasts. They are there and you can't hide them. Big dicks are the same way. It's there and it's not going anywhere, so you just have to accept that it shows.

Well put. It is, what it is. I do wear boxers under my dress pants at work most of the time. All other times, I am commando. It takes time to get used to the feel and as you age, the hormones don't kick in as quick. I am larger than most and it usually shows. I used to get embarassed but now it's more like pride.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
There is no hiding it. I show all the time because I wear boxers. I just go about my business and try not to attract any attention to it, but it's just like a woman with big breasts. They are there and you can't hide them. Big dicks are the same way. It's there and it's not going anywhere, so you just have to accept that it shows.

Well, churchmouse ... thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're right. It does feel too damn good. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells when I'm out in public commando. During the night hours, it doesn't me as much. It's just that swing that always gets my blood flowing. I can't get my mind off of it no matter how 'hard' I try not to think about it. The stares are flattering and complimentary but embarrassing for me in the same breath. I guess I feel naked when I'm doing it.
I had the same experience when I switched from briefs to boxers. It took a few weeks to get used to hanging loose. When you feel your goods moving all over the place, it feels like you're naked. Once it becomes familiar, you don't really think about it, and the constant boners subside. Every now and then, a semi or boner will happen when I least expect it, and it usually makes me laugh. I only do boxers or commando. I have no use for other types of underwear anymore.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't get it...
What's the difference between boxers and commando?

Boxers don't hold anything up in place like briefs...

It's just your Dick hanging down a Shorts pants leg inside a regular pants leg, Isn't it?

Anyhow- I always found that briefs made me MORE conspicuous as they balled it all up in front.

Going commando is even LESS conspicuous if you put your wallet in the Front pants pocket on the side you hang.

Now , for a real challenge, try going commando with 4 pounds of stacked ball stretchers on... They make my balls hang lower than my dick... IT's like TWO massive cocks hanging down your pants leg.

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to say it makes me feel bad that someone would feel so self-conscious about a natural part of their body that it would ruin a good time for them -- no negative reflection on you, Captain, of course, but I'd definitely be interested in hearing about the circumstances that made you that way. The guy who has cut my hair for the past 12 years was probably much like you when I first met him. His cock is ten by seven when hard, and about eight by six when soft (my size when hard!), and he bent over backwards to make sure no one ever suspected it. He wore baggy pants that didn't flatter him, always wore his shirts outside his pants, that kind of thing, and was mortified at the thought of someone actually spotting the outline of his dick under his clothing. Well, after nearly ten years of me working to convince him that the sky wouldn't fall if people could tell he had a dick, he finally changed, and started wearing clothes that actually fit. He feels much better about himself, and according to him that attitude has spilled over into other areas of his life as well.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get it...
What's the difference between boxers and commando?
Just a thin layer of fabric, yet there is a subtle difference. I wear Champion mesh gym shorts all the time when I'm not at work. Wearing boxers under your gym shorts will make your genitals less conspicuous while giving the same freedom and comfort as commando. I freeball at home and at the beach, but otherwise opt for the boxers when I go out shopping.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
does anyone have the issue of their back/ass sweating when they go commando? how do you deal with this so the back of your pants aren't wet?

I'd try loose Underarmour boxer shorts. They feel like you are going commando, but the fabric wicks moisture, so it doesn't show up on whatever you're wearing outside.

There are some outdoor hiking shorts/pants that have a fabric liner inside that wicks moisture too. Some look like golf or casual slacks. Since the fabric is attached to the pants, not your skin, they feel even looser, so you look and feel like you are going commando, but the moisture stays in the lining more. That's probably the best option, if you can find them. Darker fabrics don't show the sweat as easily as lighter fabrics do if you don't like people to see it.

Personally, I enjoy sweat, either on myself or someone else. It feels good trickling down my back or sides in the summer, and cools off my balls. I have to wear suits or dress clothes at work, so I keep a change of clothes in the office in the summer in case I need to change. The only time I think sweat looks bad is if the person has poor health or hygiene. Otherwise, it usually makes them look athletic or energetic, or just alive. I love seeing people on the subway after work, men or women, still sweating or damp from showers after the gym, or guys in business suits sweating when it's hot. I think it's sexy, since it's a reminder there's a living body under those artificial clothes.

nikebasketball18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I go commando it's a real thrill - can feel me cock down my leg all day - wondering if I am getting a few looks - dont do it that often as it can get all a bit uncomfortable in many ways - just wish it were acceptable to show what yer got in clothing

I know what you mean. :) I go commando every once-in-awhile. It's more of a last minute decision as I slide my jeans on.

Anybody go commando seven days a week?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If only I had that problem!!!......and I could show more!!! :frown1:

The only time I show is when I go commando and wear really tight jeans
or shorts, or I have pumped earlier in the day and still have a fat flaccid.
Of course if I get excited, then it does show...but that is another thing
all together.

In answer to nikebasketball18
Yes....24/7 except when I go to the doctor I always wear boxers.