D_Poppy_Cocque Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Jan 19, 2006 Posts 748 Media 0 Likes 10 Points 163 Sexuality No Response D_Poppy_Cocque, Aug 23, 2006 #41 Right Handed, Hang Left
H Hawkeye333 Experimental Member Media: 11 Joined Apr 13, 2006 Posts 45 Media 11 Likes 9 Points 328 Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male Hawkeye333, Aug 23, 2006 #42 Right hand and always hanging to the left.
L lilbear Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Sep 24, 2006 Posts 922 Media 0 Likes 81 Points 173 Location Alameda, California Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male lilbear, Nov 27, 2006 #43 I am left handed and have always put my cock down the right side. Just semms natural to me.
S slate_australis Sexy Member Media: 12 Joined Oct 4, 2006 Posts 662 Media 12 Likes 87 Points 348 Location Sydney, Australia Sexuality 80% Gay, 20% Straight Gender Male slate_australis, Nov 27, 2006 #44 Left-handed - hang right.
I Inter Ested Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Sep 29, 2004 Posts 89 Media 0 Likes 2 Points 163 Location Germany Sexuality 90% Straight, 10% Gay Gender Male Inter Ested, Nov 27, 2006 #45 right-handed, hanging left.
D dfox7.3x5 Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined May 15, 2004 Posts 305 Media 0 Likes 27 Points 238 Age 87 Location Seattle, WA Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male dfox7.3x5, Nov 27, 2006 #46 I am "ambidextrous" although I write with my right hand. Otherwise, I can do anything with both hands. (Real handy:smile: ) But my cock definitely hangs left.
I am "ambidextrous" although I write with my right hand. Otherwise, I can do anything with both hands. (Real handy:smile: ) But my cock definitely hangs left.
Elmer Gantry LPSG Legend Media: 39 Joined Sep 1, 2006 Posts 62,950 Media 39 Likes 365,168 Points 618 Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male Elmer Gantry, Nov 27, 2006 #47 Right handed for most things but definitely hang to the left. for as long as I can remember.
sdbg Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 19 Joined Apr 9, 2007 Posts 4,337 Media 19 Likes 3,418 Points 433 Location San Diego Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male sdbg, Apr 10, 2007 #48 Exception to the rule: right handed and hang right.
M Magic 8 Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 28, 2006 Posts 215 Media 0 Likes 8 Points 163 Sexuality No Response Magic 8, Apr 10, 2007 #49 Mine hangs wherever it happens to fall, sometimes left, sometimes right. I'm right handed though.