How do you like to be fucked?(for women)

sonypsp

Just Browsing
Media
Like a general description girls, tips for the guys, on actual penetration, not eating pussy. My gf doesnt really direct me much during sex, she just moans a lot and lets me do whatever i want really. How do you all like it though?

atj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like missionary because we can kiss and look into each others eyes

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol...I'm going to give you a tip. Turn around now and walk out of here. Just casually, don't draw any more attention to yourself then you already have and you might get out of here alive. For future reference...don't even think about coming to the women's issues forum looking for wank material. You will have your head and heart chewed up and handed back to you and sent on your way with whatever is left between your legs dragging behind you. If by any chance you are serious, then you should know that you will get 20 different answers from 20 different women and none of them will help you with your, assumedly real, girlfriend, which does lead me to think you are only looking for material. The best advise, however, is to actually ask her how she likes to be fucked or if you really can't communicate through words, which does not portend well for a future, then through trial and error. By the way, there is no one way to fuck or be fucked. People have preferences but the situation and the mood usually dictate how. You're on your own now. Good luck

Last edited:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like a general description girls, tips for the guys, on actual penetration, not eating pussy. My gf doesnt really direct me much during sex, she just moans a lot and lets me do whatever i want really. How do you all like it though?

Go wank somewhere else. Grow some balls and ask her. Better yet, be creative, no lazy and intuit what she likes by her reactions.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the other hand, it could be real. Look at the username -- sonypsp -- this could be a really young guy with little experience.

Nothing need more be assumed than is already known.

And come on! This entire site is wank fodder -- why should this one subforum be exempt?! :tongue:

Last edited:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the other hand, it could be real. Look at the username -- sonypsp -- this could be a really young guy with little experience.

Nothing need more be assumed than is already known.

And come on! This entire site is wank fodder -- why should this one subforum be exempt?! :tongue:

First off...Hey Punny. It's been a long time. Hope you're well. Secondly...I agree with you completely about any sub-forum not being different from any other. It's a fact though that you enter this particular forum at your own risk. Right or wrong though, it's unfortunately the way it is. As far as taking the OP seriously, or rather innocent until proven guilty, I did my best to provide a reply as I warned him to the dangers that awaited him in these parts of the forest. :smile:

If by any chance you are serious, then you should know that you will get 20 different answers from 20 different women and none of them will help you with your, assumedly real, girlfriend, which does lead me to think you are only looking for material. The best advise, however, is to actually ask her how she likes to be fucked or if you really can't communicate through words, which does not portend well for a future, then through trial and error. By the way, there is no one way to fuck or be fucked. People have preferences but the situation and the mood usually dictate how. You're on your own now. Good luck

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am kinda tempted to answer the OP's questions... just to kick predictability in the ass :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll bite. I like different things at different times. I give clues as to what I want by doing what I want done to me to my partner. Based on his reaction, I either keep doing those things, or switch to something he likes better. However, he should take my initial actions as a clue.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like to take a big 12" strapon to a quivering male bottom.
preferably one i've whipped black and blue first.
i don't like lube. it feels like cheating.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like to take a big 12" strapon to a quivering male bottom.
preferably one i've whipped black and blue first.
i don't like lube. it feels like cheating.

HAHAHAHA...LMAO

I love you. Will you marry me?