How do YOU measure?

sexcstve

Just Browsing
Media
How exactly do YOU measure your cock? We all know it can change the outcome. My way is to measure from the base, while hard of course to the tip, while my dick is against my stomach.
Wen measured with dick pulled down so its pointing straight out always gives a higher reading. Im sure theres lots of other ways so tell me....

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In the PE world Bone Pressed Erect Length (BPEL) is the most excepted method(least possible variation). Standing with the erect penis perpendicular to the body, preferable with a hard rule, with "0" end of the rule pressed against the pubic bone, measure along the top of the penis to the tip of the glans(foreskin not included).

For Erect Girth(EG)(circumference) I usually measure 3 place, base, mid-shaft, and behind the glans. Probably the most common is mid-shaft. I use a cloth tape but if that is not available just use a strip of paper wrapped around the penis and mark at point of overlap, then straighten paper and measure between the marks.

Attachments

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
It's true that measuring to the bone is the most precise way and it's why those in the PE world use it. However, if you want to measure the way most doctors measure in their studies (so as to properly compare) you will need to stop at the pubic skin and not push to the pubic bone, measuring on top of the penis. The problem with measuring to the skin is that it allows for weight to be a factor (fadpad hides penis), which hardly seems fair, but that is the standard way of measuring. Also, those who see a person's penis are going to judge it's size by what they see, so the measuring to the skin will give one the measurement as to what people judge it to be. It's probably no accident that skinny guys have a reputation of more often having the longer penises, as the fatpad can hide quite a lot. During intercourse perhaps an inbetween length measurement is OK, as the fatpad can be pressed in to some degee. For instance, if one has a 1" fatpad and measures 6.5" to the skin and 7.5" to the bone, then 7" may be about what is actually used during intercourse.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the PE world Bone Pressed Erect Length (BPEL) is the most excepted method(least possible variation). Standing with the erect penis perpendicular to the body, preferable with a hard rule, with "0" end of the rule pressed against the pubic bone, measure along the top of the penis to the tip of the glans(foreskin not included).

Yes, thanks for the honest pic, but doesn't it actually prove the point about how difficult it is to be totally accurate ... whatever 'accuracy' in fact is? The ruler is pressed into the pubic fat area, so that the dick - in reality - begins at the 1" mark, which gives a length of 7" rather than 8. No problem - it's good either way, and you've given us a serious pic. Maybe most of us (me? - I must check) can add an inch with just a little back pressure. Maybe a tape measure gives a more realistic result?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found the ruler to be fairly unreliable, so I is simply take how wide my partner's eyes get when I first penetrate her and divide it by the amount of time it takes her to take that first breath. It's seems a pretty reliable gauge of size so far.

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tape measure on top, no pushing into the pubic bone. That's kind of lame if you ask me.

The funniest is when guys measure from the side of their cock and push in until they're pretty much behind their sac. I've seen so many 'comparison' photos in the galleries of guys with water bottles or air freshener cans doing this. It's hilarious, but whatever makes them happy I guess :p

mrmmm28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

For Erect Girth(EG)(circumference) I usually measure 3 place, base, mid-shaft, and behind the glans. Probably the most common is mid-shaft. I use a cloth tape but if that is not available just use a strip of paper wrapped around the penis and mark at point of overlap, then straighten paper and measure between the marks.

Yes, this is the way to measure. You should bee an employee at the Standard Commission, you can catch the words correct

assman69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
standing, on top, full hard on, pressed straight out and perpendicular to the floor, wooden ruler pressed in until it hurts

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I straighten out my curve and measure along the top of my cock with a ruler. I'm 7.8 non bone-pressed and just over 8 if I dig it in. I figure if other folks can photoshop their cocks and make outrageous claims that so obviously don't correlate with their pics, I can at least give myself the more pleasing of the two numbers.

Cockojohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fowfer you are right this is only right way to measure your penise. For the lenght it is better you used a measure lint from your stomage to over the top from your cock. This is the only good methode. Do it not with a ruler that give a wrong measuring result because its no flexibel like a measure lint ruler.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a curve to mine so when I measure with a cloth tape along the "outer edge" I measure 8". If I use a ruler and measure across the top I'm 7".
Which one is correct?

Not that it matters that much cause I'm thick as fuck :)

D

deleted30979

I'm very particular about it. I don't press in, I stop once the ruler or measuring tape is right against my skin. And for circumferences I make sure it's tight all the way around, no cheating. But not tight enough to actually squeeze, because that would ruin the measurement.

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have to disagree with the bone pressed. In your picture here you add almost an inch by doing so.