how does it feel with a 7x5?

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Biggest cock I ever had was 8x6, the best lover I ever had was 7x5. Maybe he tried harder I don't know. I easily had more orgasms with the 7x5 guy in a week, than I did with the 8x6 guy in a year; and that is no exaggeration.

The only thing was after like a month I remember thinking, "God I wish he were as thick as my last guy!" He'd be perfect if only he had some girth. :redface:

As for positions, he was in good shape, he played tennis. There were no positions we couldn't do. :wink: Doggy seemed to be a mutual favorite if memory serves correct.

so if his thickness was an issue compared to the last guy, would you contribute the pleasure you got from 7x5 to the the skill of the guy, your attraction to him compared to the ex or due to a lack of stamina or skill on the part of the ex?

Reactions: alcor972

jiminri

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My cock is 7.3 x 5. I love the way it looks when it's hard but I've always wished that it appeared a bit bigger when soft--I definitely a "grower." I also prefer to suck cocks about my size. Thicker dicks are impressive looking but just not as much fun to suck. My very favorite M/M sex is 69ing with a similar-sized cock. That makes me feel like I'm blowing myself, which I haven't been able to do for a very long time, and only an inch or so then.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 7.5x6". I've had partners who had difficulty blowing me, and I've had difficulty with some partners accommodating me, especially with anal, although one or two with vaginal.

The latter is easily solvable: More time and more foreplay. Going slowly. Using extra lube, if necessary. The former (anal)...can be problematic.

Reactions: RVAguy84

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 7x5. I've been with about 20 guys in my life. Only three have been as long or longer, but most have been as thick or thicker. Also, I'm 6'1" and 215 lbs with a pretty broad build, so I think that it definitely makes mine look thinner and less impressive.

biggun7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 6', 235 bodybuilder. 7x5 - wife can't take all the length orally and girth makes her jaw tired - also takes me about an hour to cum from a bj, so she gets tired. I am happy with what I have - and if I had more couldn't do much with the extra...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7" (nbp) by 6", and thought I was 'average' sized until the first girlfriend (18+) told me I was big and thick, and the 2nd girlfriend said I was very well hung, and the 3rd was wide-eyed and smiling, etc., etc. As a straight guy, my size is great for vaginal sex. Every woman has been able to accommodate me, and all have enjoyed the 'being filled up' sensations. But having a big thick dick does not make you a good lover. Every woman is different, so I have always paid attention and adjusted to what she likes, while still enjoying myself as well.

The downside to a 6 inch girth? It gets in the way of balls-deep deep throat, and most women who may consider anal said no way to my dick.
Statistically speaking a 7" length is well above average and a 5" girth is also somewhat above average. 7x5 would be well beyond sufficient for me.
This. While 7 by 5 might not seem 'big' compared to some of the bigger guys on the Large Penis Support Group, the real penis size studies say that you are well hung in both length and girth. Enjoy what you have!

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My cock's 7.5 inches by 5.5 around. I've never had any complaints! As people have already said, having a big dick is all well and good, but no substitute for being a good lover. Foreplay is massive in my book. Make that kitten happy with the tongue and the hand as well!!