Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I noticed at the urinals that I pee much faster than ordinary guys. On a full bladder, I let everything out in under 10 seconds, whereas other guys take like 30 seconds or longer.

Does pee come out faster when you're hung? Do we have larger urethras or something?

littlebigmaninNC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I vary how much I have to pass. Sometimes my stream is faster than other times. What I drink, how long it's been since I ejaculated, and other things make a difference. Most puzzling is sometimes the worse I have to go, the slower the flow! Also as guys get older, their prostate glands swell and pinch off the flow. Wow, 10 seconds when full, you must have a thicker urethra or a better accelerator behind your balls!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I get older I seem to piss more slowly all the time- and often in drops at a time. There are times I've got the urge for going and will stand there for what seems to be a fortnight; before, the first drop bothers to exit.

It's really important not to force urine out. When you pee just let it come out without pressing down. At least don't make a habit out of it because it can cause prostate problems even if you're young. I got prostatitis in my early 20s and it was so painful I couldn't sit on a hard chair. At the urologist's office he asked me if I was trying to force my pee out quickly and, being as at the time I could only pee when nobody was in the men's room, that's what I did.

He warned my explicitly not to do pee faster than it naturally comes out. It's really not good for a man's health.

Northland said:
As I get older I seem to piss more slowly all the time- and often in drops at a time. There are times I've got the urge for going and will stand there for what seems to be a fortnight; before, the first drop bothers to exit.

These are classic symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). You should get that checked out by a urologist. Tomatoes are great for helping to lessen this issue (surprised it wasn't mentioned specifically below):

Total calorie intake didn't affect the risk of developing BPH. Physical inactivity carried an OR of 1.6 compared with active men. Smokers had a low OR (0.5), as did drinking alcohol vs. abstinence.

There were 4 food groups that carried an increased risk of BPH: cereals (OR 1.55 for the highest vs. the lowest intake), bread (OR 1.69), eggs (OR 1.43), and poultry (OR 1.39).

Higher intakes of 4 food groups were linked to a lowered risk of BPH: soups (OR 0.74), cooked vegetables (OR 0.66), peas, beans and lentils (OR 0.74) and citrus fruit (OR 0.82).-Men's Health Center
Read the rest of the article to learn what you can do to fight BPH.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These are classic symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). You should get that checked out by a urologist. Tomatoes are great for helping to lessen this issue (surprised it wasn't mentioned specifically below):
Thank you for the advice. Tomatoes. huh? Well, that seems easy enough to eat. (You did mean for eating didn't you? I'd hate to think of the alternatives:eek:.)

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a very slow pisser and pee shy too - can only do it when noone else is around. Then it can take ages to start and just a few dribbles before the flow starts and then I have to shake it around after to get the last drops.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I pee using whatever pressure I have internally. I'm in no rush to go anywhere. Lately, I've even been stopping midstream a couple of times to try and exercise the BC muscle

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never pissed hard, but usually a steady stream that lasts 30 seconds up to a minute depending on the amount. Sometimes high bloodsugars have caused more urine to build up at night, causing a long toilet session in the morning.

Thank you for the advice. Tomatoes. huh? Well, that seems easy enough to eat. (You did mean for eating didn't you? I'd hate to think of the alternatives:eek:.)

Yes! BPH is quite rare in most places that keep to a Mediterranean diet. Tomatoes are rich in lycopene which also helps prevent prostate cancer.

See this.

and

this