how hairy are your armpits

wilderness

Cherished Member
Media
i think a thick bush of armpit hair on a lean fit body is looks good on a man - especially if he has a smooth chest -. very masculine. same for a thick pubic bush above the dick.

businesslead

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a really hairy guy, legs, butt, chest, belly, back, and shoulders...but for some reason, the armpit hair gene escaped me.....almost smooth....it looks weird to me....wish I had hairy pits to match the rest of my bod.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've got hair everywhere except where I want it, the top of my head. Yeah, armpits are wild. I wear sleeveless shirts all the time, and frequently think I should trim them hairs a bit. But I let em run wild, no one's ever commented on it. And unless my arms are over my shoulders, it's generally not visible anyhow.

All the men in the family are / were hairy. None had the helipad on the top of their head. Wonder where mine came from? Hmmmmm:confused:

ny4skin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine aren't very hairy. In fact I'm not very hairy in general. My mom's side of the family are all of hairy viking stock, but my father had a Chinese grandmother. So, everybody on my father's side of the family weren't very hairy at all, I guess I take after this.

k1819

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pretty hairy guy here, and pretty hairy pits. I'm a firm believer in untrimmed male body hair and don't trim mine.

Doodlemansc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine aren't trimmed but I have done it before and might do it on occasion. The only problem from not trimming them depends on which type of deodorant I'm using and how much I sweat. If I don't spend time rubbing my deodorant in, then whatever gets caught on my hairs then leaves an ugly trail of white down my arm or side.

If I'm not wearing deodorant and am just sweating, then it becomes pretty obvious at the gym.

I never really think about it though but other guys do comment usually saying they like it.

hairylover16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pretty hairy pits here. Profile pic shows. :)

Trim them every now and again but love to keep em long and hairy.