how has lpsg affected your perception?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to try that phone sex op. job..

The problem is the vocabulary, I would need some manual, new wordings, slang to talk to them..

Bronx..how's the snow over there? Not too bad right?

We were buried. When checking the weather in the Bronx, never go by the NYC reports. Our weather is the same as whatever happens in Westchester. It wasn't as bad here as in MA. My friends there are in bad shape. I'm so glad I don't live here anymore. I'm a little sorry I got stuck up here for this storm though. I can't wait to go back to my husband in Miami.

But hopefully not before I get to have one more round with at least one of my friends-with-benefits up here. There's just nothing like fucking a man who has literally waited years to have you. The hunger is indescribable. The emotional release is phenomenal.

You could do phone sex. I often had to pretend to be Latina, and you don't have to pretend! The callers would go nuts over you. But that's a dying industry.

This site has not changed my opinion on penises. I am very pro-penis. Yay, penis! :laugh:
YAY, PENIS!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...But hopefully not before I get to have one more round with at least one of my friends-with-benefits up here. There's just nothing like fucking a man who has literally waited years to have you. The hunger is indescribable. The emotional release is phenomenal.../QUOTE]

Years, huh? I'd love to hear that story...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This kind of site changed my perspective on men for the worse. I hadn't realized how obsessed men were with size, and it made me sad; I hadn't realized how many straight men actually disliked women and that made me sad. I started developing a negative view of a gender that, until joining LPSG, I used to really enjoy. And not just enjoy sexually, I loved men.

So I ended up taking a break and just hung out with the men in my life. I realized that I still love men and that what I see here just isn't true of every man. And certainly not true for the men in my life, and not even true for every man here.

This site has not changed my opinion on penises. I am very pro-penis. Yay, penis! :laugh:

Yes, true..I did have an idea some men were sensitive insecure about their penises because I married one with issues. But in a site like LPSG..we get to see lots of exchanges being made in those threads, posts, behaviors and etc. The few men in my life, that I got to comment about having a membership in here were not interested in participate..they were uninterested to come here. What kind of surprised me they not wanting to talk about their big size cocks and have feedback in their pics and etc. They enjoy me being all enthusiastic about their cocks was what led me to come here, and to come back to him for more, be inspired and get back here again..

We were buried. When checking the weather in the Bronx, never go by the NYC reports. Our weather is the same as whatever happens in Westchester. It wasn't as bad here as in MA. My friends there are in bad shape. I'm so glad I don't live here anymore. I'm a little sorry I got stuck up here for this storm though. I can't wait to go back to my husband in Miami.

But hopefully not before I get to have one more round with at least one of my friends-with-benefits up here. There's just nothing like fucking a man who has literally waited years to have you. The hunger is indescribable. The emotional release is phenomenal.

You could do phone sex. I often had to pretend to be Latina, and you don't have to pretend! The callers would go nuts over you. But that's a dying industry.

I went for the regular NY weather report and was no bad..yes in MA they got it bad..I used to live there long ago..not anymore..like you I am located at warmer state. Husband must be missing you..

I can imagine the hunger lol...mmmm....share a bit when it happen and if you feel like sharing...

My voice and accent get compliments they are sexy assets ..how many minutes is the average call length? It would be fun to play that just a bit with real callers..not lovers we get to talk with.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Hey AlteredEgo, Did you make it to Mass this trip or just NY ? Call us when in town !!

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site has changed my perception of how many guys don't realize that the genders think differently about attraction and behavior in general. It's striking how many posts men start asking to understand the supposed rules of attraction. Threads asking women their "minimum requirements" are rediculous, and "which would you choose" threads are all over the place, the answer to which is almost always "depends on the guy." It's also striking how many guys seem to think women know the precise size of most of their partners. I've always known the genders think differently but the level of disconnect here on things like this is pretty striking.

Last edited:

alex18051985alex

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started liking my cock more and more after joining this website... I also found answers to my doubts i had with my private parts especially medical... I really started liking to show my cock to others on cam and started posting pics so that people can comment and i could know more about my cock... It really makes a person happy if someone says " dude... U have a great nice looking cock"... Am happy i found this awesome website