How important is sex in your life?

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Poor Maslow. He's been pushed and pulled and dragged across the floor by his hair.

Humans cannot exist without sex. If we all stop having sex, we will either rely on IVF (and produce litters of babies like that one lady), or our race will die out.

Thank you, whatireallywant, for stressing that all people have different needs :biggrin: Some people here posted that they're fine without sex and some posted that they need sex. Different levels of need. Maslow's triangle doesn't apply on Big Dick websites - I thought everyone read the fine print under his triangle :wink:?

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I haven't had sex in the past few years. Don't be mislead it means far too much to me to settle for superficial or casual sex which can be found on your left at the fast food counter, to those I wish you good-luck and enjoy your happy-meal, I do hope it satisfies.
I'm rather reserved yet intensely passionate, I think of sex as a sacred surrender. Making love as an expression of appreciation of all that one has grown to admire and adore of another person,both emotionally as well as physically. Each time offering to one another the priceless gift that keeps giving. It feels like a perpetual orgasm

Honestly, sex is as important as life itself when you first take the time to know exactly who the person is deep inside of that body and slowly seductively grow close naturally. Not easy to find but, I wonder what makes it last. Some couples actually hunger for one another, nourish and feed one another, there is an undeniable give and take the rewards would bring a man to his knees. They fulfill deep rooted voids for each other it's a mystery unfolded at each union. Sex is the most important thing but, only when it is coupled with real love, only then will it be enough, well maybe.