How It Happened

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for all the nice comments... Do you think I should continue this? I was worried it was getting too long already... I see a lot of people read it, but not a lot of comments, so I don't know if I'm on the right track or not... Things get a lot crazier for Pete and there's a lot more to those stories...

I also wanted to ask if this is how I should continue, or if I'm doing this all wrong as far as posting. This is my first story, and although I've been lurker-reader for years, I finally decided to give it a shot, so any tips are appreciated. Again, thanks for the feedback, and no, I don't mind private messages.

Kiamo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all the nice comments... Do you think I should continue this? I was worried it was getting too long already... I see a lot of people read it, but not a lot of comments, so I don't know if I'm on the right track or not... Things get a lot crazier for Pete and there's a lot more to those stories...

I also wanted to ask if this is how I should continue, or if I'm doing this all wrong as far as posting. This is my first story, and although I've been lurker-reader for years, I finally decided to give it a shot, so any tips are appreciated. Again, thanks for the feedback, and no, I don't mind private messages.

I have a bad habit of reading, and not commenting. I guess a lot of people have the same habit.

Yes, keep going.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Thanks again for all the great feedback! I didn't mean to say that I was not happy with the amount of very kind comments. I agree Kiamo, I too have a bad habit of reading and enjoying and not commenting. This is my first story, and I guess it never occured to me that writers LIKE to get feedback, even if its criticism.

Anyway, I'm glad so many of you are enjoying this, and do keep the comments coming, I use them for encouragement...

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
I wasn’t asleep but for a couple of hours when Gina called early to tell me she and Brian were on their way home. She sounded stressed and I sounded tired, and it wasn’t even 8am.

“I know this week has been tough, and you are such a good boyfriend, Pete. I’m coming home, and I’m going to shower then we can do anything you want to the rest of the weekend!”

“Its fine babe.” I said, stretching in bed. I could feel Trey’s warm body spooned against mine, but I was on my back. I instantly felt guilty and wanted to get off the phone. Gina never learned what get off the phone meant, earpieces were invented for girls like her, and the streets were safer for it.

“I mean it honey. Lets do something fun!” She was trying to appeal to my sense of adventure, and she was letting me know that she felt bad about being away, that it was okay this time, if I chose something she’d rather not do.

“We’ll talk about it when you get home.” I over-exaggerated a yawn into the mouthpiece, and she quickly got the message, and we hung up. I closed my phone and tossed it back on the nightstand wishing there was some way to make this scene with Trey go away as easily.

I knew I had time before Gina and Brian got home, it was a long drive ahead of them, so my heart didn’t leap into my throat until I remembered Dave. Dave! Shit, did he really sleep through it all? He couldn’t have. We were not quiet.

Trey nuzzled even closer to my body, and I would be lying if I said it didn’t feel good. It just made me all the more uncomfortable. There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to get busted by Big Stud Dave on my first homosexual tryst. It was fair, I busted him too.

I popped out of bed and groggily made my way to piss. When I got back to the bed to put on some shorts Trey had simply rolled over. It pissed me off because I expected him to get the hint that it was time to get up, but I didn’t want him coming out of my room with Dave sitting on the couch.

When he heard me look out the blinds to the driveway, he clued me in, “Dave left an hour ago.”

That didn’t make me feel any better. What had he heard? Did he see anything? It could have been anyone else, and I probably wouldn’t have cared as much, but Dave was another story. He and Gina were the last people I would ever want to know about last night, and I didn’t want ANYbody to know.

“Get up, Gina’s on her way home!” I yanked the covers off the bed to toss them in the wash. I could more easily explain to Gina why I had decided to do the wash first thing Saturday morning than I could explain sex stains.

He scampered off to his bedroom and closed the door while I made myself busy and otherwise too occupied to make eye contact. I was not in the exact mood to get all lovey dovey or some shit. I needed to put my chaotic life back together before my girlfriend came home.

I didn’t see Trey the rest of the morning, but by the time Gina and Brian made it through the door, I had made reservations for Gina and I to sneak off to the ski lodge. It was a two hour drive this time of year, and I just needed to get away.

Gina was thrilled with my choice. She expected rock climbing or hang-gliding, and I had presented snowboarding and spa sessions. Make no mistake, Gina could ski with the best of them, but what she really enjoyed was relaxing at the mountain lake resort, facials, mani-pedi’s and wine.

I loved my high maintenance girlfriend enough to know she needed to relax and I definitely needed to get away, and this was the best solution I could think of. We had season passes to the resort so I made the reservations for the couple’s cabin, and an hour after she’d gotten home, we left the dogs with Brian and Trey and we were on our way.

For the two hour drive from Newport Beach to Big Bear, Gina recited minute-by-minute the drama at her sister’s and I felt like a champion prick when I didn’t hear any of it. My mind was awash in the last couple of weeks. Mostly I fretted over whether or not Dave knew what went down with Trey and I last night.

My biggest fear was that he had. He heard everything, and probably left disgusted. It’s what I expected from knowing Dave all these years. He was the big stud who came off largely as homophobic. I still wasn’t listening to Gina prattle on when I reminded myself that I’d watched him hungrily devour Trey’s gigantic dick.

I tried to shut my spinning brain off and listen to Gina, and I dropped back into the conversation about the time she mentioned Brian. Again, guilt set in. I liked Brian well enough, he was such a “nice guy”, you couldn’t help but like him. I felt bad for him, I had taken something from him when I fucked his boyfriend, even if he would never know it.

At the lodge, the air was crisp and clear and there was easily two feet of snow this time of year. It was perfect. I loved living at the beach and surfing, then driving a couple of hours to ski. It was the best of all worlds, and Gina and I always had a great time up here.

The cabins are small, about four hundred square feet. Cheap furniture in drafty cabins, but it had a kitchenette, a bedroom, a bathroom but only a shower, no tub, and it had a fireplace in the living room. In a phrase, it was kitch-cozy.

Once inside, we dropped our bags and wrapped our arms around each other and hugged tight. It felt amazing to hold her, even through our coats and scarves. Her head pressed against my chest, I loved my little firecracker girlfriend, and I couldn’t force my arms to let her go. She was just as content to remain, and the hug lasted.

I knew things with her sister had taken its toll on her, so reluctant to break loose, I suggested she take advantage of the spa appointment I had set for her. I wasn’t sure if it was out of my own guilt or a sincere want to make her feel better, but I had purchased their “gold” package or some shit. It was their best, and the girl who took the reservation sounded sweet when she said Gina was going to love it. She damn well better love it for the price! I loved my high maintenance girlfriend.

We kissed when I left her at the Spa in search of some powder. We were both going to get exactly what we wanted for a couple of hours and we would meet back at the cabin before dinner.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
She was in a fluffy-soft Egyptian cotton robe with her legs beneath her on the couch when I finally returned, late. She didn’t seem to mind though, her face was cute and round when she smiled sweetly to me. The robe showed enough of her shoulder as I stripped off my gear and wet clothes.

Her tanned skin looked moist and soft against the terrycloth, and she smelled of vanilla and lilacs. The fire felt hot as I kneeled in front of her. Our eyes hadn’t unlocked since we smiled and she knew what I wanted, and she wanted it just that bad.

My muscles ached from the extreme workout I’d just given them, but there was nothing I wanted to do more than make Gina feel great. Yes, I was crazy-horny, but I wanted this to be good for us both. I NEEDED it to be oh-so-good for us both. She was relaxed from her massages and general pampering, and I was sore. It worked out perfectly.

Parting her robe at her waist, I knew her better than to think she was wearing panties. Surprise! She was. Little-Bit-Of-Lace she later confided. I hoped she could see the glee on my face just before I dove in, and saturated her very little-bit-of-lace with my hungry, wet mouth. I love pussy!

“Mmmph” I hummed and moaned as I first tasted her. It was a mixture of her flavor, lilacs, and some other fruit I couldn’t quite figure out. I loved the way she smelled after a spa treatment (we’ve done this before), and how soft and warm her skin is. I also love how relaxed she gets because her orgasms always seem to multiply.

Her hands instantly grabbed my head and hair, but I wasn’t done by a long shot. I wanted my tongue as deep inside her as I could manage, and I didn’t care if I choked, but I also wanted to pay as much attention to her bean as possible because it drove her berserk.

This was going to all be about her, and it was. It was slow and sensual and it took a long time. I licked and sucked and nibbled on her until she just couldn’t take anymore. I felt satisfied. She wanted to return the favor, and she gave it the old college try, bless her heart.

She really did look like she was into it, and she wasn’t stingy with the stroking, or the tongue action, or the saliva. Despite my best efforts to explain what, exactly, feels good, she never really improved. She liked to try, and so I let her. She looked determined and lustful, and it was still fat enough to cause her cheeks to bulge out with anymore than the head in her mouth.

It reminded me of Dave’s cheeks puffed out because of Trey’s gigantic cock. I ran my fingers through her scarlet hair as she moaned on my dick at the encouragement.
The worst blowjob I’ve ever had was ten times better than a handjob, and this was no different, except it filled me with testosterone to know it was so important to her to make me feel good. It didn’t hurt my ego either, at how big my dick looked in her mouth.

I should have felt guilty when I wished it was Trey giving me the blowjob, it was just plain better. Noticeably better. Incredible. I tried to make myself feel guilty, and when that didn’t work, I flipped her over doggy style in front of the fireplace on the big rug.

Its why I brought her here. The large faux polar bear rug in front of the blazing fire as we made love is an image we both hold dear. This was where she’d talked me into one of those sexual taboos; and we still had the videos to prove it. It was a favorite spot, just like my dick was sinking into a favorite spot. We both groaned, long and loud and deep as I bottomed out.

Even though this was doggy style, it wasn’t fast and furious, it was long and deep and slow. Another switch I know to turn her on is that she is insatiable if we get all sweaty during sex. She likes it, she’d told me, when my sweat poured off onto her; our proximity to the fireplace assured us to be slick and sweaty before long. I held my fat dick at the base near the balls as I teased the fat and flared head at her camel toe.

She arched her back and tried to wiggle back on my bone, but I whacked her ass with the head and she jerked back, knowing I was in a taunting and teasing mood. She was not. Breathlessly, she said, “please put it in me, Pete.” I let the head split her lips but quickly withdrew. “Please!?” she continued to beg.

My dick strained and threatened to pop off the head as I dipped it inside her and pulled back out. It was scalding hot and it surprised me. She sighed when I withdrew and gasped when I pushed back in. There might have been some resistance when half my dick impaled her, but it was gone when I was balls deep.

I slowly rocked my hips, pulling all the way out, nearly, and sliding back in. It took a moment to find a rhythm that worked, but by the time my hands were kneading her dangling titties, she was whimpering and expelling all the air from her lungs with each thrust. Deep Dicking.

It was still a slow rhythm, but must have been hitting all the spots. Already slick when she decided to ride me, our sweat mingled in the air with the smell of the fire and the mineral waters and lilacs and fruits of her spa treatment. Lilacs, I Googled later, are not only relaxing, but an aphrodisiac, so is vanilla. I believed it.

As she rode me, she bent over and kissed me, her fire-red hair draped over our sensual kissing faces, illuminated by the fire. It felt amazing each time she rolled her hips on my groin. My dick was the perfect hardness for this ride. It was no time to be a bucking bronco, she was hot just rolling her hips and riding.

She was hot inside, and she was definitely having no problems staying wet. If I didn’t know better, I might have guessed she came, but it wasn’t quite that wet. Yet. I held her face in my hands and we were tender and soft and caring with our kisses while still being hungry about it.

It was getting difficult to keep up with our rhythm, make out, and breathe all the same time, and when she rolled over on her back, she grabbed me by the biceps and pulled me down on top of her.

My mind flashed to an eerily similar scene with Trey last night, and by the time I was over her I had my big dick stuffed back inside her. I did it with enough force that it surprised her, and contrasted to our slow-lovemaking.
Even though it was slow, it was not lazy. There was an intense need in both of us, not to just get off, but make this last, and feel as great as possible. She felt it each time the crown of my dick glided across her “spot”. I felt it each time she arched her back, sucked air, or her piping-hot pussy suddenly squeezed my dick.

Reactions: laptoper

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
It was not lost on me that this was the exact same position I had fucked a guy in, just last night. I didn’t feel particularly dirty, but I did feel the need to make sure I rocked her world. I wish I could know what Gina was thinking behind her closed eyes as I made her breathless.

For my part, I tried to concentrate on all of her feminine qualities. The softness of her skin, her perky breasts, and the contrast to fucking an ass versus fucking a pussy. There was a distinct difference, and honestly, right at that moment, I can tell you I preferred Gina’s pussy. It was like a glove, as cliché’ as that sounds; a piping-hot, dripping glove that I had just rocked to orgasm for the first time.

“Ahh-uhhn!” She screamed as she arched her back with no warning. I didn’t even realize she was close, so lost in thought, I guess. She likes it when I fuck her hard as she’s coming, so I did just that. I smashed my hips into hers, and her slight screams and cries were timed perfectly to her simmering juices coating my cock. Still I fucked harder.

Somewhere deep inside her, our floods met, I hadn’t even been close, but when she came, it took no time for me. Her pussy was awash and her face was awash, both with extreme pleasure, and I stayed inside her. She was going to have to kick me out.

Reactions: laptoper

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
She kicked me out the front door, like she’d kicked me out of her cooter. We were definitely running late for dinner, she informed me while we showered and dressed. She had met a perfectly lovely girl at the spa today and we were going to have dinner and drinks with her and her boyfriend.

Gina also explained that she didn’t particularly like the little tart, but that they had so much in common, she just had to invite them. Besides, she wanted me to know, she wanted Little Tart to meet her hot, handsome boyfriend, and be impressed.

I wagged my tail like a puppy dog, and she was being cute when she answered my only question: Why do you want to have a meal with someone you don’t even like? “To show her we are better than they are!”

I never saw it, personally, but Gina often proclaimed me her “trophy boyfriend”. I certainly knew I was not ugly. I could judge for myself on that, but the general consensus is that I am attractive.

Some people commented on my high cheekbones, while others liked my hazel-blue eyes. Gina confessed it was my lips that first caught her attention. I was not the Gillette commercial Dave, but I was proud of my jawline. I look masculine, taut and fit, I’ve never been described as geeky, and when I have to take out my contacts and put on my glasses, people say I look smart. Regardless, I never wear them.

I was busy, still trying to understand why were going to hang out with people we didn’t like, and she was expressing her confidence in our superiority, so I was surprised when were standing in front of a young, hip couple. They were exactly our age, and he towered over Little Tart like my 5’11” frame stood over Gina’s 5’3” and a half. He was six foot, and he was broad-chested in his wooly sweater and scarf. She was snuggled up to him in the chilly night air standing nearly 5’6”.

I quickly sized them up, the barrel-chested one and the bubbly face with the personality to match. He was a Marine, and she was an airhead, and I instantly despised them both. This pair was going to be real competition. Game on! He was cocky with the big swing of his hand, determined to crash into mine in a macho-grande handshake display. He was already showing off.

All I could do was brace to meet his rough handshake and take it as best I could. I’ve played these games before, and he was surprised that he had not caught me off guard. Our eyes locked for an instant, and I recognized him. We sort of ran into each other on the slopes this afternoon.

I saw the recognition in his eyes as well, and I waited for him to mention how we had tangled up. Sometimes on the slopes things get competitive, in a way. Sometimes while trying to show off, some dickhead gets in my way. Usually they are nice about it. By the time he had “gotten in my way” for the third time, I was pissed and he knew it when he took that nasty tumble just before I hauled ass back to my cabin.

He looked bigger now and his bulging sweater wasn’t helping my own self image at the moment. It wasn’t a glare, but it was a stare, and I was still waiting for him to mention it when the girls interrupted.

They correctly pointed out that it was cold and we were all starving. It was a nice steakhouse they’d decided on, and I was going to have to spend some money for my high maintenance girlfriend. I was okay with that, because I knew my job paid a lot more than Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children.

Outspend? Check!

He was blond and so was she. She had big blue eyes and so did he. His name was Rob and so was hers. Robert and Robin, and I was so thankful when they explained that’s why they call her Bitsy. I watched as she entertained us with the story, but I did not listen.

Bitsy was petite in every sense of the word, right down to her voice. It was squeaky and shrill when she got excited. Her eyes were gorgeous and glinted and I could tell she did not wear pharmacy makeup. Her lips were full and lush and she seemed to have a problem over-enunciating her Oh’s sometimes. I didn’t mind.

He drank a beer and I drank Crown and the girls sipped Appletini’s. We were on our second round by the time the steaks arrived, and the bubbly conversation halted as we all ate, voraciously.

I had seen him wince at the menu a couple of times, and I knew we’d out-ordered them. If I didn’t think he was such a prick from earlier, I might have felt bad for the guy. We were actually having an okay time talking with them over dinner. He was just getting into surfing, and I shared with him some stuff I knew, and he hung onto my every word, or seemed to.

Bitsy and Gina giggled and talked and laughed. I was starting to feel like we had sort of moved past the “we’re better than they are” bit when Bitsy squeaked to Gina, “It’s funny that you say that! Rob just filmed a porno!” She might have said it too loud. I certainly heard it. Gina certainly heard it. The couple at the next table heard it, I was pretty sure.

What? What did Gina say that was funny that led to that outburst? While I asked that question to myself, I simultaneously cursed myself when mine and Rob’s eyes locked in a quick minute of question and answer before he darted them down to his lap and bowed his head in embarrassment. That slight embarrassment coupled with a dose of confidence that only comes from being a United States Marine told us it was true.

Gina and I exchanged a furtive glance, both intrigued enough to want to know more. We both cursed ourselves for it immediately, but we looked back at them with shocked expressions and smiles of encouragement to hear more of the story.

Bisty’s shoulders squared with the pride her face showed as she looked at Rob and waited for him to dazzle us. He looked bashful as he began, “it was pretty cool. Never done it before. It was cold!” Bitsy giggled and beamed at our grinning faces, hoping we found that interesting as Rob continued.

“What kind of porno?” I could have killed Gina for asking.

The barrel-chested marine with the big blue eyes looked at each of us, including Bitsy with his big, winning smile and admitted, “Bi-sexual,” as mono-toned as possible. Bitsy and Rob exchanged laughs quickly as the shock registered on mine and Gina’s faces.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Gina and I exchanged those shocked glances again, and I wished I could tell what she was thinking when I asked Bitsy, “doesn’t that make you jealous?”

“Hell no, it’s hot!” She was still bubbly, and she meant it.

Rob was silent for a moment, and I noticed Gina really give him the once over, for the second time. I could appreciate that she was impressed. We’d never discussed bisexuality with each other, except to say I wasn’t into guys and she never brought it up again.

“I think it would be!” Gina surprised me. I regretted it the moment my head snapped around to look at her. I had sort of made a scene about it, or at least Bitsy noticed.

“Two guys going at it?” Bitsy wanted to know from Gina.

“Yeah. Why not? Every guy I’ve ever met says he wants two women at once. Why can’t I at least watch two men go at it?” It was a question, but to whom I didn’t know. I wasn’t going to answer, I was looking for an escape route. I cursed my growing boner as I thought back over my recent extracurricular activities.

“I’m not gay, though.” Rob wanted us to know while Bitsy beamed at him.

“He doesn’t mind it though. He’s not homophobic or anything!” Bitsy defended.

“Bi-sexual?” Gina asked inquisitively.

“It just doesn’t gross me out as much, I guess. Well, the fat check when I was done helped a lot!” He smiled at his fat payday that bubbly Bitsy was spending this weekend. “I mean, there are worse things to do for money.”

Over desert, there was no doubt in my mind Bitsy was intentionally making use of her whipped cream and cherry to excite me. She couldn’t see under the table, but listening to Rob talk about his porn experience already had me excited. I was pretty sure Gina noticed.

When the check came, I made sure it came to me. I paid for all of us, and I didn’t wince. The story Rob told us made it all worth it. Gina was engrossed in his tales as I played it off as coolly as I could. It really did excite me. I always wondered what it would be like to make full scale porno.

We had ordered another round of drinks as Rob was happy to fill us in on his big porn career. I won’t lie to you, I hung on his every word. I truly was impressed. It seems Bitsy had submitted something to a gay porn site in Oceanside. When they got the pictures, they called Rob’s cell, but he didn’t know anything about it, and thought they were crazy and hung up on them.

So impressed were they, that they actually bothered to call back later on, after Bitsy confessed to Rob. This time, Rob took them seriously because, “people have always said I could model.” He said, again with the confidence of a U.S. Marine.

“What did I tell you?” Bitsy demanded. “Right Gina?”
Gina didn’t hesitate and she didn’t lie when she nodded her head and smiled sweetly to Bitsy and slyly to Rob. I caught that! This was going to spin out of control before I had a chance to stop it. How could I outdo his budding porn career? Well, I take flying lessons!

That idea was about as lame as when I suggested, “let’s get out of here!” I stood up and they followed suit. I had no idea where I thought we might go. I hoped it would come to me as we made our way to the door and the cold night air. It was Bitsy who beamed at both Gina and I when she suggested the Jacuzzi .

My collar steamed when I watched Rob flash a lusty smile to my girlfriend. Her reaction told me his confidence and Poster Marine good looks were winning her over. She wasn’t gushing over him, but it was clear she was getting off on the sexual energy as we all teased. Well, they all teased, I merely cringed and played it off like I was cold.

This shit was NOT happening to me! I brought Gina up here for some alone time and to get away from this kind of craziness at home. I didn’t protest and all too quickly we were heading off to our cabin and they headed in the opposite direction to theirs; once we’d gotten swimsuits on, we would meet back over at the gazebo for the Jacuzzi.

We walked back quickly, it was colder than usual, and I asked, “you alright with all of this? We don’t have to hang out with them anymore tonight. I was just wanting some alone time with you.”

“Why not? Its funny to watch her brag.” Gina giggled.

“How do I top porn star?” I asked, and she realized I was feeling the pressure.

We had already changed when she ground her crotch into mine as she hugged me close and rubbed my back seductively. “You just don’t know how sexy you really are sometimes, do you?”

“No.” I honestly admitted, kind of lost in deciphering what she meant. If she wanted to soften my resistance it worked, and if she wanted to build up my ego, that worked too. She looked smokin’ hot in her bikini, and even better by the time we scurried over to the Jacuzzi when her nipples were hard from the cold night winds.

Rob was already in the tub when we slipped in. “Where’s Bitsy?” I asked nervously.

“She’s comin’, I don’t know what’s keeping her”, he handed me a flask.

I sipped it as I committed to the water. It was a good sized hot tub, and there was plenty of room, but we three were sort of bunched up into one corner. I handed the flask back to Rob and he grinned a boyish grin. He could model, I begrudgingly admitted to myself.

I couldn’t help but notice his broad and muscular shoulders. This guy worked out, religiously. His chest was massive and smooth and his nipples were silver-dollar-sized, but they looked just right on him. Anyway you cut it though, he was a musclebound porn star marine. He had Dave beat, and Dave wouldn’t have liked that one bit.

Gina must have noticed my confidence wavering, because she was firm and encouraging when she rubbed my thigh. Bitsy came bounding out and I could have cared less if Gina noticed my gaze bounce with her boobs. They were huge on her small, tight body and they were barely held by shoestrings.

Rob drew her into a kiss when she sat beside him, and they turned to grin at us. And there we were, two young, and attractive couples enjoying the bubbling heat of the Jacuzzi as the damp, cold, mountain air zipped around us.

I didn’t need the flask, just like I probably didn’t need those last two drinks I had after dinner either, as my mind whisked around at how crazy things had been lately, and how I didn’t exactly know where this was leading just now, but I flashed between the present with Gina and Bitsy and Rob and to home, with Trey and Vicki and Dave. I still couldn’t decide if I had recently sailed under a lucky star or I was being tortured.

Reactions: laptoper and xyze99

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Without the wooly sweater even, he had muscles ontop of muscles. His left shoulder was the starting point for his “sleeve” tattoo. It was still a relatively fresh tattoo, it hadn’t really begun to fade. It was large and it was colorful. It was impressive.

I watched the ink roll with his skin as he draped his arms around Bitsy. I could see another tattoo on his right ribcage, but it disappeared down into the bubbling water. I could see old English letters SEMP and that was it.

The size of his muscles and the rough looking tattoo’s belied his boyish face. It was round without being soft or fat, and it was easy to make his cheeks blush. It was that kind of face you expected to find in a black and white ad for men’s fragrance in a woman’s magazine.

He simply looked hulking, especially cuddled up to Bitsy. Bitsy was cute as the button on her nose, and she knew it. She had always been this cute, and there was no doubt she’d come to expect certain treatment because of it. I could easily see that she got it. Her innocent face did a fantastic job of covering up her insatiable need to be lusted after and wanted. She wanted the attention. She got the attention. She deserved the attention.

I was trying to wrap my head around all of this. It didn’t really seem possible, and this had to be some kind of a setup, or something. It was a trap! I terrified myself with that notion while I tried to figure out a good way to slow all of this down and for Gina and I to communicate.

I don’t remember kicking and screaming, exactly, but just the same, I felt like I wanted to be anywhere else. I no longer wanted to be in competition with these two. Fine. He was a porn star and I paid for a very nice dinner. Call it a draw. Actually, I didn’t care if we lost, we would never see them again.

Suddenly, I felt better. We would never see the Marine or Little Tart again. I regained some composure and wrapped my arm around Gina, and she nuzzled close. I smiled as I watched the bulging muscles dance under the “sleeve” of the marine. I couldn’t see what they were doing underwater, but the slight movements of their arms left few possibilities. I narrowed it down to masturbating in a hot tub rather quickly.

Wow, they weren’t going to waste time with anymore small talk, and I immediately realized the stakes had been raised, and I hadn’t even responded to porn star yet! What little calm I had gained, rapidly depleted and all I could do was smile at my high maintenance girlfriend as she watched the cutesy couple play.

Gina gripped my dick through my swim trunks and I stiffened my back. My hand in her lap crevice, I just squeezed her thigh in response. She approved and jerked my mostly hard cock. Everyone seemed to be playing seductively coy, but there was a full understanding of exactly what was going on as we each fondled our better halves beneath the hot, bubbling waters.

Shit like this just doesn’t happen. Have you ever tried to set up a threesome? It takes a LOT of work! Shit doesn’t just fall into place that easily, and yet here we were on the verge of something I dared not allow myself to think. This had to be some kind of a setup.

Now we were at a standoff, and no one it seemed, was ready to take it to the next level, and that was fine by me. I’m not going to deny it was pretty hot watching them giggle and grin and make out, knowing they were definitely playing beneath the water.

Despite the soothing Jacuzzi, I was not as relaxed as Gina seemed to be with all of this. I knew enough of her dirty little mind to know, she knew what was up and where all of this was probably headed. Still, she seemed relaxed.

Rob and Bitsy were extremely relaxed when she asked me through a coy smile, “have you thought about doing porn, Pete?”

It caught me so off guard I just laughed. Then I realized she still expected an answer, and so did Gina and so did the Marine. “No, not me.” I lied. Of course I’ve thought of it, who hasn’t? But I was not about to get drawn down that path.

“I think you could do it!” Bitsy squeaked. She reached over Rob to squeeze my cheeks just like grandma used to do. It made me blush and Gina giggle and Rob chuckle. She smiled a genuine smile to Gina when she added, “he IS sexy!” and sat back down in Rob’s lap.

I didn’t need to see beneath the caulderon bubbles to know his hands were on her hips and I was pretty sure I recognized the look she gave as he entered her. Maybe the heat and booze and the bubbles were getting to me, and I was imagining things. Gina’s return to fisting my cock through my swim trunks told me she noticed it. So much for my overactive imagination.

Bitsy was smooth about trying to play it off, but there was no doubt she was riding him reverse cowgirl style, very slowly. I instantly wanted to give them more space. Take the whole tub! But I also found it incredibly hot. They were not shy and they were not reserved.

It was showing off in a way that made it look like they were trying to be sneaky. It had the effect of captivating our attention, and drawing us in for a closer look, to finally make a determination if they were actually fucking or not.

It was steamy and it was almost imperceptible, all at once. With the bubbles, we really had to strain to watch her rise up and down on the Marine’s staff and we still couldn’t see anything. Rob’s lustful gaze again fell on Gina, and I shot him a dirty glare that he didn’t see, once their eyes locked. His gaze turned into a smile and she sped up the pace she was stroking me.

It was starting to hurt because of the swim trunks and she pouted when I stopped her hand. My hand that was just gripping her thigh, now dipped a finger to the second knuckle and she sighed like a butterfly.

I knew it was useless, but I strained to look beneath the bubbles to the porn star marine cock that I knew Bitsy was riding, slowly, and sensually and seductively. I danced the two finger tango with Gina while the Marine and the Little Tart showed off. Gina sighed because I was doing it right, and we both smiled to the blond couple. Again, no one was in a hurry to escalate things.

Reactions: laptoper and brk

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Things escalated when the porn star called ‘cut!’ He complained he was getting hot, and needed to cool off. Bitsy easily slid off his lap as he hoisted himself up on the edge of the tub. I watched the “sleeve” as his big arms pulled him up until I was drawn back to his smooth, massive chest.

Gina gasped as she realized Rob the Marine wasn’t wearing swim trunks like I was. I was not prepared to be introduced to the porn star cock yet, but there it was in all its glory. Gina was glued to it I could see, and I also noticed Bitsy’s eyes dart across for our approval.

Gina approved, and she openly gawked. I stared as well, but I was in more shock than she was. There before us, glistening in the cold, mountain air at a 45 degree angle was without a doubt the prettiest penis I’ve ever seen. It was cut, and it was perfectly proportioned. The slight upward curve towards his belly button made it look like a handle, almost. The head flared out like you expect from a porn star dick, and it too, was in perfect proportion and he was completely shaved, nuts and all!

I continued to diddle Gina with my digits, but we were both staring at him with open mouths. It was a nice dick, but it wasn’t big. Perfectly proportioned yes, but it was barely six inches, if that. It wasn’t thick, it was probably bigger than a stack of quarters from my view, but it would probably have no trouble fitting into a toilet paper roll.

What it lacked in girth and length, as it throbbed between his legs, it made up for in attractiveness, but I was beginning to doubt the porn star story all of a sudden. I’ve seen plenty of porno’s, and its usually guys my size or better they look for.

The Littlest Marine was standing at attention, throbbing and Rob basked in the attention. I wondered if anyone had ever told him that he was in no danger of being hung? He was certainly proud of it, as any man should be, but I knew full good and well that I had more pride than the porn star marine.

I’ve played these games before, and just by being as casual and laid back as possible, I could grind the tempo of the game way down. The only kink in my plan thus far was the cute blond couple’s rampant need to show off so much. I’ve never had a problem showing off my body when I had the opportunity, but this guy had me beat in that department. I had him beat in the meat department, but I kept that to myself for now.

Gina stood up and I watched Rob’s eyes follow her, then I caught Bitsy’s hungry stare. She smiled as seductively as she knew how, and she was well schooled. She had it down so that I felt no shame in standing up with my fat bone tenting my trunks.

They both widened their eyes, and I knew it was because of the size of my package, and I finally felt like I had the upper hand for once tonight. I leaned down and made out with Gina and crushed her body close to mine.
The cold, mountain air did feel refreshing and invigorating after the stewing and steaming Jacuzzi. I know my dick lurched at least once, maybe twice, and they didn’t move a muscle.

“Let’s get inside.” Rob finally suggested, but we took a little extra time to kiss. They climbed out and we kept kissing. It was passionate but tender, and I felt we were both expressing our acceptance of what was about to happen. Possibly.

Their cabin was closer and they were already headed in that direction when Gina and I grabbed our towels to follow them. Their cabin was identical to ours, and he immediately switched on the fireplace. Bitsy had to pee.

He had the towel wrapped around his waist as he moved about the compact space, tossing a duffle bag out of the way and offering us a place to sit. I was envious of his abs, they could have grated cheese. I realized he had a V body, and his hips were actually pretty narrow for his chest, probably a 34 waist at best.

His defined chest and abs and big arms were completely smooth, along with his bush and balls. I watched the towel skirt around him as he went into the kitchenette and brought back beers. It was all they had, he apologized.

Bitsy bubbled out of the bathroom and Gina made a beeline for it next. I was next I silently claimed. Bitsy sat beside me, and her hand instantly landed in my lap. I felt bad for sitting down with wet trunks, but it was a rental, and who really cared? My dick was plump but not hard as her small hand rubbed it through my trunks.

It hardened quick enough after that, with her openly feeling me up, and my quick glance to Rob’s face to make sure everything was still copasetic. His bright grin told me things were just great.

I was starting to relax. I was certain Gina was onboard, but none of us had discussed boundaries for the night. Were we swinging? Was I expected to make out with Marine to fulfill the girls’ fantasy? I thought back to last night with Trey and decided if Gina really wanted this, then I could fuck the porn star marine.

Bitsy’s tiny hand was becoming more aggressive on my clothed cock and it was straining the fabric. So was Rob’s. It was tenting his towel and he openly stroked it underneath. His eyes were lusty as he grinned and watched for a moment. It seemed like a long moment, but it wasn’t.

Gina emerged wrapped in a towel, it looked like a tight terrycloth dress on her. Her hair was still wet and her surprised look turned into a big grin as she caught up with the situation. The fire was hot. So was Gina. So was Bitsy. So was Rob. So was I.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Wow folks, I really appreciate all the nice comments, thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying the story, and yes I do update usually once a day, and its sort of a pain with the maximum words for posting, but I generally try to not leave you 'hangin'.

The question I've gotten most is: Is this a true story? I think its like all stories, semi-true. The names have been changed, blah, blah blah... haha.

I really do try and answer all the questions I get, either here or in private, and if I didn't answer one of your questions this time, perhaps you'll find out in the next updates...

Thanks for the comments folks, please keep them coming. I don't want the show to get cancelled if the ratings dip...