how long does it take you to orgasm?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any type of way,or is it a position?sex toy,or hand stimulation?clit or vaginal orgasam.what is your most effective way,and how long does it take you?
are women able to orgasam as fast as men do durring sex?[/quote]

Umm short answer YES!But do you know the difference between orgasm and ejaculation?:smile:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not always the same but w/my bf it usually takes a few mins, but how long matters a lot on how much he teases me first and foreplay and all that. But from sex usually hmm maybe 5 mins. but like I said it's not always the same :smile:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sometimes 30 seconds. some days it ain't happenin because i just don't feel it and/or i'm getting sore. and everywhere in between.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends if im fucking someone or wanking

Wanking

If im wanking, I find I have to really get myself steamed up and really work my cock in order to make it cum! I really have to thrash and tease my cockhead and get it really red glossy and sore before I can cum! and i need to pull at my balls and cockshaft with the other hand to make my cock feel really tight and pulled back! I tend to spread n flex my legs as I wank to try and get myself to squirt! I like to lube up my cock and sniff poppers / amyl nitrate as i wank myself! It takes a lot of effort to get myself off - about 10 to 15minutes! But when i do cum its really nice!

Fucking

I have to really get my cockhead rubbed and worked up in a nice cunt or arse to make it squirt a nice load! around 20minutes and I can climax! The more the other person talks dirty and urges me, and shows they are enjoying it the better!

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10-15 minutes but sometimes less than 3 minutes .:biggrin1::biggrin1:

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember (I think) having 2 clit orgasms during sex twice in my 20s. Have never had orgasms of any kind during sex since then no matter what was done or how long it went on.

Now I don't have orgasms even solo. I could sometimes have clit orgasms up until last summer. Like maybe once out of every 6 times or so. It always took about 40-45 minutes to get there but sometimes I'd get lucky. But since then that ability has faded too. Not even using a vibrator helps.

I'm not sure what to do about it.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
With intercourse, I can sometimes start orgasming almost right away.

Clit stimulation sans batteries, maybe 20-30 minutes. With batteries, 5-10. Oral sex, 10 minutes maybe?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can go anywhere between 5 mins to a few hours, I prefer the later cause I love fucking. Like the energizer bunny, lol

sugarstick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can land this bird pretty quickly if needed, or sometimes last well over an hour(s)...strangely the harder and faster fucking sometimes makes me last longer...pretty cool.

Guess it largely depends on my partner in crime, Sugartits.

She whipped out a really cool vibe last night and I had to fight from cumming fast! Goddamn that was hot. When I did cum inside her, I had that stamina to keep rolling till she exploded (a good 20 minutes of post-cum fucking), it's a great sensation feeling the hot slippery cum in her pussy as I keep going...damn I am getting horny again.

Cheers

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can go anywhere between 5 mins to a few hours, I prefer the later cause I love fucking. Like the energizer bunny, lol

Im sorry, but the minute I read this I visioned you plowing into a guy with full abandon while wearing a pair of bunny ears over you head LOL Cute and hot all rolled into one :biggrin1: