How many guys give a warning????

Donk: Max, as always, you have a good point. I wholeheartedly agree that, before two people get married, unusually large penis size is one (of the many) things that they should know about each other in advance. Preferably, as you allude to, the woman should know such a thing before she has even made the commitment involved in even deciding to get married. And if the first sex does not occur until after marriage, the revelation must come in some other fashion.

I really respect you and your wife for waiting till marriage and, despite my own behavior to the contrary, I agree with those values. (What's the saying--the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak?)

Anyway, my comment was directed to feared's, which I clearly took to be in a context where premarital sex is presumed. In that context, I stand by my comment that "surprising" a woman with size is not necessarily any less courteous than announcing it beforehand and, in some ways, is more courteous. But I agree that pulling the same surprise on your wedding night is a different thing entirely.

thingsteal: No warnings here. Always got a big smile or a "Oh, wow!"

Two things I remember:

One woman I did in college was concerned about my size after we got our clothes off. She wasn't very experienced at all. I ate her out good (her first time with that - she loved it) and then she got on top and rode me down to the hilt. She couldn't believe it went in all the way. Then she wanted me to fuck her hard. I think I changed her life. She's married now and lives across the country, but we still exchange Xmas cards.

The second was the gal I dated who was able to deep-throat me. She had perfected it on her boyfriend before me, but he was only average sized. I'm certain she looked at me as a challenge because while we went out several months she was only able to successfully go all the way down once. While it didn't really add that much because most of the nerve endings are at the top of the penis, visually it was Something Else. To see a gal all the way down there - what can I say? I'll remember that for the rest of my life.

There's sort of a third - this girl wanted to go out with my best friend, who's also above-average but he's about 8 1/2". The gal asked me if the rumors were true about him being "big". I said, "Yeah, it's true, but he's actually smaller than me." No, I didn't want to fuck her (not my type, especially if she went for him!), but I didn't want to her to think he was anything special.

dolph9plus: I do give a warning, but usually they always think im BS-ing them. Its from all those yrs of guys with 5 inchers telling them they r HUGE, and then being letdown,lol.

And some women Do NOT like large ones, and ive met 2 so far,lol.. But for me, being 9-1/4th long,it isnt the length they arent into, cuz i can always short stroke em, its cuz Im as wide as a soda can, is what scares em..

But most are willing to try at least,, only 2 were totally against it..

jmm: I have hardly ever given a verbal warning because, to me, it sounds too much like bragging.

I have almost always given a non-verbal warning though---as part of any heavy petting and foreplay. Generally, I'll take her hand and place it on my crotch. (I don't do this until she's pretty hot and maybe I gotten her bra off and breasts exposed or maybe I've gotten her panties off or down, etc.) She invariably will run her hand up and down my penis through my pants---and make the "warning" part of the fun. Most of the women that I have had are surprised at its erect size but very few have totally shied away although I once had to settle for a hand job when one girl just felt that she couldn't take it (9.25X 6, C).

Since most of the women that I have dated recently have been mature women over forty, I think that they probably need less of a warning than a woman who is less experienced. Of course, I could be wrong about this.

MikeyLikesIt: [quote author=Max link=board=sex;num=1065131824;start=0#19 date=10/06/03 at 07:44:41]

Depends on what sort of girl she is, and the whole basis on which you conduct relationships.  If you are assuming no sex before marriage (as I was) ...  I hold to the view I expressed above that common courtesy does dictate that you are open about what may be a problem and a shock, before someone has committed herself unreservedly to you.[/quote]

This is an interesting perspective and begs the question: if she's going to give herself unreservedly to you, is the size of your dick really an issue? I've never been married, but the size of your dick doesn't seem like the most critical issue if you really love each other- you'll figure out what to do with it ;D

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=MikeyLikesIt link=board=sex;num=1065131824;start=20#24 date=10/07/03 at 11:08:41]

This is an interesting perspective and begs the question: if she's going to give herself unreservedly to you, is the size of your dick really an issue?  I've never been married, but the size of your dick doesn't seem like the most critical issue if you really love each other- you'll figure out what to do with it  ;D[/quote]

I agree .. I think.  But I am pretty certain that there are some women for whom an enormous penis would be a problem both physically and psychologically.  I think a little honesty and forethought is important.  But back then as a relatively (not totally) inexperienced guy I was probably more anxious than I needed to have been, but in truth I had had difficulties previously, which bothered me.

I ought to add a couple of things to what I posted before:

Donk quoted "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" .. maybe my flesh was all too willing(!), but to set it in its proper context this was a fast developing relationship, not a long drawn out courtship.  It was pretty clear (to me and to everybody else) that she had decided that I was her choice of life partner only a few weeks after our first date .. that in turn presented me with a choice, ie what to do about it.  You may think it shallow of me but her reaction on the occasion I used the "Braille method" was a part of what convinced me .. a tiny part maybe but important nevertheless.  

As the recently resurrected thread says, "Men need love too", and to discover that a woman could love me for my prize assets and not only for being successful, caring, good company etc etc was intoxicating.

wvalady1968: Max, I don't think it was shallow. It was sweet, sexy, and very erotic. And you all have been together how long, now?

lomejorhombre: My wife and I we virgins when we were married, and the topic is one that was discussed much. I also did not quite know how to say it, but since we hadn't ever been with anyone else it was new for us both. I knew I was large but did know quite howmuch larger I was. She did not know either and was truely surprised. It was however a problem while we were making out before marriage, I think she could tell. (How could she not at 10 x 8 :eek:) Since then it has become her favorite past time!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=sex;num=1065131824;start=20#26 date=10/07/03 at 14:13:26]Max, I don't think it was shallow. It was sweet, sexy, and very erotic. And you all have been together how long, now?
[/quote]

Thanks wva ... 26 years all but a couple of weeks :)

AnonyMs: [quote author=jmm link=board=sex;num=1065131824;start=20#23 date=10/07/03 at 10:24:27]Since most of the women that I have dated recently have been mature women over forty, I think that they probably need less of a warning than a woman who is less experienced. Of course, I could be wrong about this. [/quote]Nah... You're not wrong, Jim.  There's not much most of mature women have not seen.  And very little scares us, particularly if we can hold it!

Turbo: Never given a warning before if she did not already know it.
Especially since most of the first time happened in the dark. Particularly if it is a one nighter.

Over 40 good?? I got to disgress here... been with a few women who were near 40 and some that was over. 3 of the 4 of them had the most trouble taking me in. Though one that was 38 was the easiest for me to slide in.... (apparently her hubby is quite big as well)

Jiri_Tha_Master: Most of the time I give a warning and I tell girls just that I have a big penis.

Dinky: I've never given "warning", I just usually drop my drawers and if the smile, I'm cool. Remember, I'm not huge, but very thick and that has problems of it's own.

I've also had a few that said no, and we improviesd, heck I like a good blowjob too! I've even had a few guys say what are you going to do with that? I told them I was going to jack-off. Ya gotta improvise.