How many of you have had and possibly prefer black?

Ifuckwives

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves having sex with black men, always has.
I was wondering how many women on this site have been with black men, and how many of you actually prefer sex with black men.

I don't care what race someone is. I've never had a kink/fetish for one race over another. While I know -some- people embrace being fetishized purely over their race, both my sweetie and I tend to want to throw things at people for it.

Someone's race has no bearing on dick size, much less their ability as a sexual partner, or any other kind of compatibility that I would actually specifically seek (I don't pick my significant other for the size of their equipment, shockingly enough). So no, I don't "prefer sex with black men". I choose sex with my partner, who happens to be a black male. One of the best sexual partners I've ever had other than my sweetie was a white guy. Most of the individuals I've been involved with (male or female) have been white, but that was largely based off the demographic I was primarily surrounded by.

Ifuckwives

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was not meant to be racist in any way. I prefer brunettes to blondes or red heads. I have a preference for brunettes because to me women with darker hair, not black hair, are just more appealing to me. The preference was not to be racist but a preference. There was no exotification intended.

My wife has just had some really great experiences with black men, and therefore has a preference for that reason. I am sorry that there seemed to be a hidden racist inference in my post, whereas this is not the case.

Would it be wrong then for a woman to prefer taller men, or men who are more muscular? Would it also be wrong for a woman to find certain men more attractive than others for other reasons?

It never occurred to me that this thread would turn into, or would have a racist theme to it.

I guess because I don't think that way, it never occurred to me that others would.

I am interested in penises. I can't speak for the other women, but I am not here to provide a free service of any kind for any Tom, Dick, or Harry. I am here for me and my own selfish reasons and interests, and not yours or anyone else's. Strangely enough, you'd think a large penis website might be a bit more woman centred or woman friendly, and a lot of the time it really isn't. So many of the things attached to the penises on here are severely sexist, and some are even vile shitbags. I really do love cock, but it does matter what kind of thing it has attached to the other end of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I've found that in general, bbc questions are: heteronormative, assume the woman is Caucasian (and occasionally Asian, usually the East Asian stereotype), that it's all about size, and that women actively compare.
It objectifies Black men as walking dicks without heart or intellect, or preferences.

BBC questions also tend to be asked by men.

D

deleted924715

I'm very interested in penises, but only certain ones and on my terms. My interest in penises does not extend to strangers, does not extend to men I don't respect, does not extend to men I dislike.

I'm always amazed at the level of conceit involved in the extrapolation of women's disinterest in the penis of some random guy to a blanket dislike of all penises!

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been with three. They were all wonderful. Two started out as friends and so there is an emotional bias there. One guy, was absolutely what I imagined a black guy to be like sexually. Aggressive demanding, strong, big and long lasting. He was the "holy crap please finish" before my insides fall out kind of guy. He finally told me he couldn't cum while wearing a condom, because he "Needed to breed". The sex was absolutely incredible but as far as I can tell, incredible sex isn't race based, it really comes down to the specific guy. Eventually I got sick of being "his bitch" and i was afraid it was a mater of time before i caught something.

The other thing that guys don't seem to get is that sex isn't the end all be all with women as it is with guys. Women dont get that guys need to have lots of sex to be happy, low quality counts. And women need less but very high quality sex to be happy.

I have been with three. They were all wonderful. Two started out as friends and so there is an emotional bias there. One guy, was absolutely what I imagined a black guy to be like sexually. Aggressive demanding, strong, big and long lasting. He was the "holy crap please finish" before my insides fall out kind of guy. He finally told me he couldn't cum while wearing a condom, because he "Needed to breed". The sex was absolutely incredible but as far as I can tell, incredible sex isn't race based, it really comes down to the specific guy. Eventually I got sick of being "his bitch" and i was afraid it was a mater of time before i caught something.

The other thing that guys don't seem to get is that sex isn't the end all be all with women as it is with guys. Women dont get that guys need to have lots of sex to be happy, low quality counts. And women need less but very high quality sex to be happy.
I really don't need less sex. o_O
It's okay to state your own preferences.

To me, the amount of generalizations that you just made and the kinds of generalizations that were made is absurd.

I've had the higher libido of anyone I've ever been involved with and that's not exactly a short list of partners. Male, female, transitioning, and gender fluid/gender queer. My sweetie who is male would be fine with sex every other week, but enjoys the frequency with which we DO have sex, because of my libido, which is ideally 1-2 times a day. He hasn't liked "low quality" sex, just like I don't like "low quality" sex.

YOUR personal preferences are one thing, but saying "oh hey guys should know this about women, and women should know this about guys" as a blanket statement is.. special.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The whole issue of big black cocks creeps me out. I just find it to be racist. Like Fade has mentioned before, fetishization of a race is racism. It diminishes people. And it isn't necessarily true. Not all black people like water melon and fried chicken, dance like Michael or play basketball. Not all Asians are bad drivers, carry cameras and are good at math. Etc, etc, etc.

Ffs, people. Learn a little more about the world. It's a little more complex culturally and physically than one might assume at the old trailer park or gated community.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know any women who don't want a whole lot of sex. I used to know one, but now she wants it all the time too. The men I know are not satisfied by lackluster sexual contact. They may accept it on occasion, but they do complain about partners who are not good lovers. I get that your experiences have not borne out like mine, but you should definitely not make statements that presume experiences like mine and the people who talk about sex with me are nonexistent or impossible.

This was not meant to be racist in any way.
The preference was not to be racist but a preference. There was no exotification intended.
The only thing worse than a racist is a fucking liar. And YOU are a fucking liar!

Why? Most of them have very large cocks. They are most always very confident, assertive, aggressive and masculine. They are not apologetic about their desires. And the skin color does make a difference.

Sex with a black man is erotic, somewhat taboo still.

This is exotification, you filthy, racist, fuckwit.

Ifuckwives

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The whole issue of big black cocks creeps me out. I just find it to be racist. Like Fade has mentioned before, fetishization of a race is racism. It diminishes people. And it isn't necessarily true. Not all black people like water melon and fried chicken, dance like Michael or play basketball. Not all Asians are bad drivers, carry cameras and are good at math. Etc, etc, etc.

Ffs, people. Learn a little more about the world. It's a little more complex culturally and physically than one might assume at the old trailer park or gated community.

When my wife read your response this morning, she giggled. She said to me, "Black cocks don't freak me out. You know I have no problem with black cock. I like it. And you know I'll take as much of it as I can get."

When we go to the swing club, and if there is a black men, or black men, they are very popular. And they have no problem with wives wanting sex with them. It's not fetishism. It's a preference, or something you just enjoy, a lot, when you can get it.

One guy that we met at the swing club, and have come to know quite well throughout time, is black. And we've talked about this. He said that he knows to a lot of white women, and their husbands, having sex with a black guy is a fantasy. And he really doesn't mind, mostly because he gets the sex he needs, and he's also able to fulfill other people's fantasies.

On Sunday mornings we have our regular gang bang here at the house, and the of the eight men that are always invited, seven are black. Why? Because my wife enjoys sex with them. She likes how they make love to her. She enjoys them for who they are. The fact that they are black isn't the main reason she enjoys sex with them, but it doesn't detract from it, either.

Everything I have stated in the past about black guys is what my wife has told me. And my wife has had sex with as many black guys, maybe more, than she has with white guys. She enjoys sex with all the guys she gets with, but having certain black guys is always special to her.

Anyone who has ever gone to a swing club, or, if you are gay or bi and have been to a gay spa, knows that black men are always a special occasion. A friend of ours works at a gay spa in Hollywood. He has said numerous times that their busiest nights are nights when black guys show up. And somehow word gets out.

I believe that few guys, white or black, are going to complain because they are getting a lot of sex. And as a friend of ours, who is black, says, "There isn't any reason for me to feel bad when women want sex with me, no matter the reason."

Ifuckwives

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know any women who don't want a whole lot of sex. I used to know one, but now she wants it all the time too. The men I know are not satisfied by lackluster sexual contact. They may accept it on occasion, but they do complain about partners who are not good lovers. I get that your experiences have not borne out like mine, but you should definitely not make statements that presume experiences like mine and the people who talk about sex with me are nonexistent or impossible.

The only thing worse than a racist is a fucking liar. And YOU are a fucking liar!

This is exotification, you filthy, racist, fuckwit.

My post above explains a lot to this post but, I am always impressed when racism becomes a part of any of this.

When we went to visit a friend in Baltimore, I was surprised by all the black guy/white guy talk. It seemed very out of place to me. I told them in Colorado we only hate one type of people, blue people. We don't like smurfs. I was trying to be funny, but these people in Baltimore do really talk like that. they say I have this black friend or this white friend. And I asked them why they can't just say this friend, without having to add black or white, and they didn't have an answer.

I grew up in the sixties in Los Angeles. I was "the" white boy in my neighborhood. If anyone had a reason to grow up racist, it would have been me but, I'm not racist.

My wife's favorite lover happens to be black but, that is not why he is her favorite. He is her favorite because she likes him. The first time we met him was when we posted a Craigslist ad and he came to our house. After he and my wife made love, we found out that his sister used to work with my wife. That was the real connection.

The fact that he was a really good lover had a lot to do with it as well.

Roger is black, but he is our friend and my wife's favorite lover. We have had his family over for Bar-b-ques, we've gone to the mountains, us and his family. There's more to it than his skin color.

I have never understood racism. People are people, and some people are better than other people. We have all known people that are not good people, and we have all known people that are good people. Color really doesn't make a difference whether a person is good or bad. What makes them good or bad is their actions, not the color of their skin.

The black men that my wife enjoys having sex with, a lot, are really great guys, that just happen to be black. Tom, one of our Sunday morning regulars is white, and there have been several times that my wife wanted him over. Why? because she enjoys being with him, and that he is very well sized.

Tom calls a lot to see how we are doing and has even come over just to chill. My wife loves sex with Tom, as much as she does with other men, but sometimes she wants him. He's white. Does that make her a racist because sometimes she prefers Tom over the black guys we could have over?

This racism thing is old. When I was growing up, the guys that I had the most trouble with, at school, were white kids. And the one time I got chased home by the crips, when they were still too young to drive, it was a pimp, a black man, that saved me from getting beat up. When I yelled for help, it was a black man that helped me, not any of the white people who watched me getting chased by a group of black kids.

When I would go out and play, my mom would go to the "working girls", most of whom were black, and they were the ones that often knew where I was and watched out for me. And these are the women that most of society sees as the scum of humanity. The pimp that saved my ass the day I was chased home by the crips was the type of guy most people wouldn't give the time of day to. And I looked up to him.

Being white, growing up in a predominantly black neighborhood could have been tough for me, but it wasn't. Yet most of the people that I knew and trusted weren't the type of people that most other people would have anything to do with. The people I grew up trusting , and who watched out for me, were black. Yes, they were black and I was white, but they didn't see me as white and I didn't see them as black. They saw me as this cool kid and I looked up to them because they were the people that looked out for me.

I got surrounded in high school by a bunch of white guys, who were going to beat my ass, and it was a black friend of mine that stepped in. None of my white friends did anything to help me. I went through a lot because I didn't see the color of anyone's skin. I saw who they were. I went to high school in a predominantly white school. So, the fact that I was friends with the black kids made me an outsider.

I have seen racism at it's worst. I have seen people shot on the street because of their color or race. I was talking to a Mexican friend one day, from across the street and a car drove by. The next thing I know he is laying on his porch with three bullets in his chest. I have also been the one to walk into the boys bathroom in high school\, and taken on 6 white guys who were about to rape a black girl. Does that sound racist?

You call me a LIAR but, you don't even know me. You may never have even grown up and witnessed real racism. I don't know. What I do know is that I have witnessed and seen racism at it's worst. When the crips were chasing me home that day, and the pimp pulled up and asked them why they wanted to beat me up, they told him, "Because he has red hair. And he don't belong here."

Try growing up white in Los Angeles, in the sixties, then you and I can talk about racism. Ever heard of the Watts riots? I was there. I was taken by two black men who were going to kill me, because I was white. I was 2 years old, and these two black men were going to kill me because I was white. I was 2 years old and had never done anything to anyone. Want to talk about racism?

I was walking home from grade school, with a black friend. We were two blocks from home, and I heard shots. The next thing I knew my friend was on the ground, dead. The guy in the car, that shot my friend, told me that I should thank him for doing what he did. I was smart enough to get his license plate number and told he police. Luckily the shooter went to jail, but that didn't bring back my friend. Why was he my friend? Because he was black? No. He was my friend because we got along well and played together often.

I'm racist? A liar?

Just like with most other things, those who have never had any involvement are the ones most passionate about what they think they know. And too often, like most things, the people who have never experienced something are usually the ones that say it could never happen.

All I can say now, or have ever been able to say, is, "Wow!" and shake my head.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My post above explains a lot to this post but, I am always impressed when racism becomes a part of any of this.

When we went to visit a friend in Baltimore, I was surprised by all the black guy/white guy talk. It seemed very out of place to me. I told them in Colorado we only hate one type of people, blue people. We don't like smurfs. I was trying to be funny, but these people in Baltimore do really talk like that. they say I have this black friend or this white friend. And I asked them why they can't just say this friend, without having to add black or white, and they didn't have an answer.

I grew up in the sixties in Los Angeles. I was "the" white boy in my neighborhood. If anyone had a reason to grow up racist, it would have been me but, I'm not racist.

My wife's favorite lover happens to be black but, that is not why he is her favorite. He is her favorite because she likes him. The first time we met him was when we posted a Craigslist ad and he came to our house. After he and my wife made love, we found out that his sister used to work with my wife. That was the real connection.

The fact that he was a really good lover had a lot to do with it as well.

Roger is black, but he is our friend and my wife's favorite lover. We have had his family over for Bar-b-ques, we've gone to the mountains, us and his family. There's more to it than his skin color.

I have never understood racism. People are people, and some people are better than other people. We have all known people that are not good people, and we have all known people that are good people. Color really doesn't make a difference whether a person is good or bad. What makes them good or bad is their actions, not the color of their skin.

The black men that my wife enjoys having sex with, a lot, are really great guys, that just happen to be black. Tom, one of our Sunday morning regulars is white, and there have been several times that my wife wanted him over. Why? because she enjoys being with him, and that he is very well sized.

Tom calls a lot to see how we are doing and has even come over just to chill. My wife loves sex with Tom, as much as she does with other men, but sometimes she wants him. He's white. Does that make her a racist because sometimes she prefers Tom over the black guys we could have over?

This racism thing is old. When I was growing up, the guys that I had the most trouble with, at school, were white kids. And the one time I got chased home by the crips, when they were still too young to drive, it was a pimp, a black man, that saved me from getting beat up. When I yelled for help, it was a black man that helped me, not any of the white people who watched me getting chased by a group of black kids.

When I would go out and play, my mom would go to the "working girls", most of whom were black, and they were the ones that often knew where I was and watched out for me. And these are the women that most of society sees as the scum of humanity. The pimp that saved my ass the day I was chased home by the crips was the type of guy most people wouldn't give the time of day to. And I looked up to him.

Being white, growing up in a predominantly black neighborhood could have been tough for me, but it wasn't. Yet most of the people that I knew and trusted weren't the type of people that most other people would have anything to do with. The people I grew up trusting , and who watched out for me, were black. Yes, they were black and I was white, but they didn't see me as white and I didn't see them as black. They saw me as this cool kid and I looked up to them because they were the people that looked out for me.

I got surrounded in high school by a bunch of white guys, who were going to beat my ass, and it was a black friend of mine that stepped in. None of my white friends did anything to help me. I went through a lot because I didn't see the color of anyone's skin. I saw who they were. I went to high school in a predominantly white school. So, the fact that I was friends with the black kids made me an outsider.

I have seen racism at it's worst. I have seen people shot on the street because of their color or race. I was talking to a Mexican friend one day, from across the street and a car drove by. The next thing I know he is laying on his porch with three bullets in his chest. I have also been the one to walk into the boys bathroom in high school\, and taken on 6 white guys who were about to rape a black girl. Does that sound racist?

You call me a LIAR but, you don't even know me. You may never have even grown up and witnessed real racism. I don't know. What I do know is that I have witnessed and seen racism at it's worst. When the crips were chasing me home that day, and the pimp pulled up and asked them why they wanted to beat me up, they told him, "Because he has red hair. And he don't belong here."

Try growing up white in Los Angeles, in the sixties, then you and I can talk about racism. Ever heard of the Watts riots? I was there. I was taken by two black men who were going to kill me, because I was white. I was 2 years old, and these two black men were going to kill me because I was white. I was 2 years old and had never done anything to anyone. Want to talk about racism?

I was walking home from grade school, with a black friend. We were two blocks from home, and I heard shots. The next thing I knew my friend was on the ground, dead. The guy in the car, that shot my friend, told me that I should thank him for doing what he did. I was smart enough to get his license plate number and told he police. Luckily the shooter went to jail, but that didn't bring back my friend. Why was he my friend? Because he was black? No. He was my friend because we got along well and played together often.

I'm racist? A liar?

Just like with most other things, those who have never had any involvement are the ones most passionate about what they think they know. And too often, like most things, the people who have never experienced something are usually the ones that say it could never happen.

All I can say now, or have ever been able to say, is, "Wow!" and shake my head.

I'm not going to sit here and compare experiences with racists with you. You've met racists, and they subjected you to their horror. Boo-fucking hoo. So have most people.

If you consistently contradict yourself, you are a liar. You have done so, thus the shoe fits. If you exotify people, you are exhibiting racist behavior. You do, exotify black people, as shown in the previous quote. So. That shoe fits too. I didn't say you hated anyone. However, you do make assumptions and generalizations about billions of people based on a handful of experiences. You do boil these people and their value down to your presumptions about their genitals. It's racist. It is. Evolve or don't, but I won't let you bullshit me.

Ifuckwives

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not going to sit here and compare experiences with racists with you. You've met racists, and they subjected you to their horror. Boo-fucking hoo.

"Boo-fucking hoo." I heard that a lot growing up. I had been beaten bloody, and when I told someone what happened I often heard something like, "Boo-fucking hoo," Or get over it. That was the case with the Columbine High School massacre, though. People were outraged. When my friends were shot dead right in front of me, no one cared. Now racism is a word thrown around so much that it really has no meaning. Mathew Shepard was murdered. Do you remember him? Probably not. And if you're not gay, it probably didn't matter to you in the first place.

It's the "Boo-fucking hoo." attitude that really sucks. If a black guy is shot, even by another black guy, is it any different than a black man being shot by a white guy? No, Someone still got shot. And that sucks. I got beat up a lot in high school, and no one seemed to care, especially the white kids in school. Many of the black kids didn't want to get involved either, because they didn't want to get beat up but, have you ever been beaten and had crowds of people cheer every time you got hit? I have!

Have you ever been beaten and had people laugh when you started bleeding, and had people cheer on the person beating you? Or, let's say a young girl is raped by a man. Do you say to her, "Boo-fucking hoo?"

You said, "You've met racists, and they subjected you to their horror. Boo-fucking hoo. So have most people." Really? Most people have lived in fear of leaving their house every time they've gone to school? Most people have been taught not to fight back because it just lowers you to their level, which in turn makes you an easy target for anyone that has something to prove? Really? How much of your school years were spent in terror? How many times have you been beaten bloody and left unconscious? "Boo-fucking hoo." Really?

It's sad. Although I am an adult, when I see something like what I experienced in high school happen on TV I cringe. It brings back all the memories of the time in my life that I lived in fear of leaving my house. I have red hair. When I was younger it was literally orange. I was easy to spot. and I was a passive. I was the kid everyone loved to beat up. I lost count how many times I got beat up, severely, in high school. And people wonder why Columbine happened?

Yeah, Boo-fucking hoo to the families that have lost their children or husbands to senseless violence. Boo-fucking hoo, to me, for getting beat up more times than I could count and fearing leaving my own house every day for most of my growing up years.

It's sad that we live in a world that is so passionate about racism but, few people that will actually stand up for those truly in need. Let's cheer on those who do terrible things to others, and lets make sure we say, Boo-fucking hoo to those who have been hurt, abused, used. Let's say that we've all been there, and it's no big deal because we've all been there.

Again, I say, "Wow!"