How many partners have you had SEX with?

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
I've only been with one girl, my wife, since we got together when we were very young.

She's technically been with 3 guys, one before me which was forced unfortunately, and one after me when we were broken up for a short period.

B_trosekrew

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alot idc to really think back to the exact number but with just 1 now and been like that for while and i definetly dont regret it!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In 33 years, I lost count of the men years ago, but freely admit to having hypersexual times in my life. Conservatively I put the figure somewhere between 800 and 1000.

I have also slept with two women: once when I was 20 and again when I was 24. As I've mentioned numerous times before, both encounters post-dated my coming out at 17 and in both cases knew that I essentially self-identify as a gay man with a certain bisexual curiosity.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We were hanging out at her place and very, very drunk. I was horny (when am I not?) so started flirting. It was fun, but not really my thing. I need a cock to be happy.

At least you tried it. I get sick and tired of young women these days all claiming to be bi-sexual because they think it makes them seem more exotic but they've never actually given it a whirl nor do they intend to.