How many times can you jack off in a day

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most was 11. I don't have that much free time anymore... College was wonderful. lol. Recently - at least once a day - sometimes 2-3. Like I said - don't have the free time anymore...

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've jacked off all day on a few occaisions--my guess is coming about 15 times--but I've never run out of cum. I don't shoot over my head after the second session, but there was always something squirting out at least a few inches every session. But boy, does your dick ever get red and sore after jerking off nonstop all day and night. LOL.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
6 times with cum when I was about 10 going on 11 and now I just don't have time to jack off that much. I very rarely shoot complete blanks. For me volume = excitement + time spent workin' up a load. Quickies are never my biggest loads of spunk, but can yield very satisfying orgasms.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guess my record is about 15. There have been days, when upon rolling out of bed and going to work 2 hrs later, I've beat off 3 or 4 times. I say beat off cause I like banging it on the top of one of the sinks in my bathroom.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I've done 7 in a day and was still coming at the 7th orgasm. Not nearly as much as the first few ones but wasn't just a drop or two either.

My balls are rather hard working; I wank on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day, and everyday I still manage around 5-6 reasonable volume squirts.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time is the limit, because i have done 11-14 times a couple of times in my life, but masturbation was almost the only thing i did those days.
Actual sex, I think it was 7-8 can't remember exactly.
But as long as we have the sex drive and our member does not get so sensitive as to hurt, I don't think there is a limit.