How often do you jackoff

Jason Vandermeer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I usually masturbate at least once a day, though occasionally up to three or four times a day.
Good.
You have a beautifully hairy body. I'd like to see a full pubic bush on you, but I can tell you prefer it otherwise.

Good.
You have a beautifully hairy body. I'd like to see a full pubic bush on you, but I can tell you prefer it otherwise.

I've just about finished laser hair removal on my groin, so there will not be a pubic bush again. Sorry you prefer the hair there, but I have hated my pubes since the first one showed up, lol! Still, thanks for the compliment! Glad you like!

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very fortunate that I have no need to have to masturbate myself to orgasm. I orgasm at least 7-8 times in every 24 hour period...often more. My friends with benefits are very good to me...and I to them. So I have no need for that...but I often do help them use my hands with their hands together to bring me to what delights them...and with six hands on mine...friends...plural...at once...I do my best to keep them all happy.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me its multiple times a day. At least 3 times, but also many more sessions (I don't know the exact number). It easily adds up to hours a day, But doing multiple jerk sessions a day doesn't mean that I cum multiple times a day. i love edging and in fact I usually don't cum on purpose over many days. I just can't resist stroking and edging it in much of my spare time.
edging every 4 or 5. day with many partial ejaculations without orgasm

Luso

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually once a day plus sex once a day. If I’m home I can come two or three times or have sex multiple times a day. I would say max 4 times and that is quite rare nowadays. The max I came in a day was 8 times (many years ago).

Reactions: Beck19
D

deleted1124309

I'm 18 so maybe its just me but I jack off a lot sometimes its 3 times a day others it's 5 and one special occasions(when the wind blows)I can jack off like 8 times a day so I was just wondering how often do you guys jack off and what's the most times you've jacked off in one day my most is 10 in one day.
OMG! 8 times in a single day...man
I'm 27 now, but even when I was around your age I only did 1 a day, and less then 7 per week.
And about the day I played the most...well, my friend came by for a sleep over and I'm an exhibitionist, so I guess I masturbated around 4-5 times, excited to have someone seeing me. The first time he did as well, the second time he didn't finished, and all the others he just stood there, watching.

D

deleted1025121

Most of these answers of 30x a week or 7x a day are complete BS. Sure...younger guys might do 2x a day in their late teens and early 20s. But come on, most of these answers are ridiculous.

breion

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to jack off or fuck when I wake up in the morning, when I get home from work, and before I go to sleep. So 2-3 times a day usually. Most jack off sessions in one day is 8.

Reactions: bigbulge86