how often u get morning wood n just have to jack of??

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
if i don't have wood in the morning, it usually means i'm not hydrated enough. i try to remember to have a big glass of water before i go to bed, otherwise i wake up all dried out.
i just enjoy rolling around on my big bone, humping the mattress in my half-asleep state.
to be honest, i'm usually such a zombie in the morning that i sleep until the moment my alarm forces me to get up, and i usually have to piss so bad at that point that i hit the john, instead of jackin in bed.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The one thing that still works well. I usually just lie back and enjoy the sensation. I am at my firmest in the morning.

And it's best when there's somebody there who takes care of it with me.

A long time ago I had a GF who invented the blowjob alarm clock.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It only happens on days of the week that end in the letter "Y". 99 times out of 100 I need to shoot before I start my day or else something walks a few inches ahead of me all day. Not bad for someone who is 47.

forever

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i wake up with a massive boner, tho no precum. if i play with myself under the covers i start lubing up. i normally have to pee really bad as well and the morning glory buys me extra time in bed!!

B_Bigp22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it is natural for all men to wake up with morning wood. Throughout the week it is hard because I usually have to go to work. But on weekends I usually rub one out or have sex with my wife.

D_hhf12cxz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rarely do I not wake up with a boner or at least that "horny" feeling that will then become the only thing I can think about. Unfortunately, my wife does not care for morning sex so I usually have to take matters into my own hand or else find a local cock sucker to take care of me.

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I leave it unless I am on a business trip. My 4 year old usually crawls into bed with me and the wife a 5 or 6 am, so I get up hiding it and sadly let it go.

stretchem_out

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I haven't had a wet dream I can almost guarantee waking up to a rock hard erection. Getting laid has little or no effect on that morning hard on, wet dreams do.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I believe its a combination of things that lead to the phenomenon known affectionately as morning wood

1, A full bladder
2, The way the body releases and uses testosterone overnight
3, Being naked relaxed and the mind going through and filing all the "sexy thoughts" we men have during the day.

D_hhf12cxz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I haven't had a wet dream I can almost guarantee waking up to a rock hard erection. Getting laid has little or no effect on that morning hard on, wet dreams do.

Wow, I haven't had a wet dream since I was about 13 and figured out how to jack off. Sounds like someone needs to rub one out a little more often. :wink: