How quickly do you orgasm?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Dec 7, 2011.

1. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

It doesn't matter if you want to talk about clitorally/vaginally or if you are masturbating or with someone else.

How many minutes on average does it take?

My whole orgasmic life it took probably 5-10 minutes to get to the first one whether it was oral, manual or with a vibrator. I am not able to orgasm from sex so I can't speak on that. The subsequent orgasms take about 30 seconds to a minute.

When my blood pressure was too high I was not able to orgasm at all because my clitoral erectile tissue was impotent much like a man who can't get hard and thus not be able to orgasm.

BUT NOW! OMG, I don't know what has changed but the last few weeks I've been able to reach orgasm in about 30 seconds doing all the same things we've done for many years. 2 fingers inside curved to stimulate the g-spot and my magic wand on the outside. My husband used to get a sore arm trying to get the first one out.

Now the subsequent ones are 5-10 seconds later. I've never been so orgasmic in my life. It's spectacular. But sex doesn't feel any different and I don't sense an orgasm happening there very easily. I hope with everything in me that this doesn't change after my hysterectomy. I posted this so it could be a good comparison to a before and after as well.

My testosterone levels are a little high and my blood pressure has been lower than usual. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Men, Women, feel free to comment and share.

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I've experienced the opposite phenomenon. My testosterone levels have been lower than usual and I've been a lot less orgasmic. There have been times when I've started to masturbate and given up without having orgasmed at all. That used to be incredibly rare. I used to be able to orgasm that quickly if I was on top in the chair. Now, not so much, but it's been getting better. I'm getting hornier and things seem to be improving. It makes me feel hopeful and happier.

:banana:

3. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Honestly it depends on what's going on. Alone, aroused I can get there in a minute, again and again.

However, I prefer to play. I don't just want to hurry up and orgasm. Most of the time that's not enough for me and it's not satisfying. If I'm excited and I haven't had time in a while it's great to get there really fast, but if I'm sated day to day minute orgasms are kind of sad and lacking. It's just not enough.

Not very aroused, just bored and I decide to play 5-10 minutes I guess?

Petite, I'm sad for you, I can't imagine being in your shoes :( I can dream about it and orgasm.

#3 HiddenLacey, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
  4. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

I wish I was as knowledgeable as some of you ladies are about what is exactly going on with my body. I have never been a quick cummer, it always took roughly 20-30 minutes for me to reach orgasm, then in my early 40's I started cumming faster in like 10-15 minutes or so. When I hit full on menopause, my sex drive went into over drive. Like my g-spot is non stop turned on. That's about the best way to describe it, a constant and sometime over powering "ache" that I can never seem to squelch. Now, it takes even longer to cum and when I do, it's extremely intense but the ache comes back in a matter of minutes. Very frustrating.

I'm not multiorgasmic either. Once it's had, that's it but I do stay wet and well lubricated, so marathon sex is always possible and greatly enjoyed.

I will say this, that the current man is perfect for hitting the anterior fornix and that drives me absolutely wild and is currently the best feeling in the world but doesn't necessarily make me orgasm.

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I find it's mostly mental with me. If I have been thinking sexy thoughts and suddenly find myself in a sexy situation, I can come almost instantly! If I am worked up enough I can come during dancing or what most people consider foreplay.

The main event , no matter what it turns out to be, is all gravy.

Just call me hair-trigger...

6. mhc26

mhc26 Member

Albums:
    Mine really depends on the day, the mood, etc.

To answer your question directly: I'd say ten minutes, give or take.

If I'm having sex, there is normally foreplay, touching, stroking, possibly oral, then coitus. Usually with all the build up it still "takes" - more like I make it take because it feels so good;) - ten minutes or so.

If I'm just masturbating, depends on my mood. If I'm just in need of a fun stress reliever, yeah, ten minutes. If I'm super horny, I'll stroke and browse for much longer.

I've always taken a really long time to reach orgasm when receiving oral sex from a girl. It's kind of annoying when the girl isn't really into it - I have to fantasize about other stuff to hurry it up and I'd rather just enjoy the moment. The two best givers I've ever been with were GREAT and loved their work, but it still took me 15-20 minutes. Not sure why.

The great (and funny) anomaly was one girl I fooled around with. She didn't like giving oral, but did like stroking me. I'd cum in like 2-3 minutes every time! It was wild. I've never, ever figured out how/why, but I guess she just had skills. It was crazy!

7. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    me-
    sober ~15 mins.
    stoned ~ 25-45 mins.
    mushroom tea in jamica ~5 /12 hours... and i never did actually come. had to fake it.

my GF usually takes between 10 and 30 mins.. oral/clit/g-spot or vag -no real difference time wise.
    she cums pretty quick during anal, but it takes us a while to get to the point of anal insertion.
    she says that befoer me , she was really never that much of an orgasmer. (is that a new word?)

8. voodooyoudo

voodooyoudo Member

I'm guessing this question is for women.

Since my wife became pregnant,the sex has become amazing and she gets off multiples in about 30 sec to a minute. Before that, it'd take about 4 minutes orally or 2 minutes vaginally.

9. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It used to take me longer - 5 to 10 masturbating, and maybe 20 to 30 during sex. Now that I'm perimenopausal, wow! Less than a minute during masturbation. Currently not having sex, but using penetrative masturbation it's almost instantaneous upon insertion. And I'll cum every 30 seconds about 4 to 6 times. Wait an hour and do it again.

I hear about these women who lose their sex drive when they start going through "the change", but I am constantly aroused. I've always been easily aroused, but I am on fire now. If I had a lover, he'd be worn out by now. Poor man would need to eat his wheaties and his dick would be worn to a nub....

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I probably should have included that time in my life. When I was pregnant with our daughter I remember about 6-7 months along orgasming in like 20 seconds of oral with no prior stimulation to the area. Shocked both of us but it only happened that one time and I attributed it to pregnancy hormones. Normally oral is not nearly enough stimulation for me to orgasm I'm afraid.

11. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Solo, day-to-day masturbation it only takes me about 3-5 minutes :p That's with clitoral stimuli. If I'm in the right head space for it, penetration can get me off in under a minute.

With a partner, it takes maybe 5 minutes to cum from penetrative sex. After that though, it's much easier for me to have more orgasms. I've only cum once from straight up clit stimuli with someone else. Oral sex = lovely foreplay, but it doesn't get me there.

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Playing alone - about 5 mins. The next one takes another hour :-(

With a partner - about 5 secs, then I cum almost continually until play stops.

13. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

It's really hard for me to calculate an average.

When I'm really horny and have a quick wank or Hick stimulates me in pretty much any way I cum within a couple of minutes.

When I'm wanking with time on my hands I might take 5 to 15 minutes - but then I also might edge and take half an hour. I rarely go for a second orgasm from masturbation.

Fucking - again, it varies - if I'm super horny when we start there's really very little wait time for the first. And even if I'm not super horny when we start I usually am within a few minutes so, again, orgasm follows fairly quickly. Unless stimulation stops, of course - then it becomes a sort of edging thing, which is also sweet.

14. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I honestly lose all track of time when I'm with my lover. Seriously, I have no idea. I do know he's gotten quicker about it, though. I mean, I've gotten quicker because he's gotten a lot better! Lucky me!!!

By myself, well, I guess I never timed it. I can make it go for about as long as I want, but I never really rushed things. Like I tell him "It's not a race!"

15. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Lately, in about a minute or two. It's like a constant burn/tingly feeling. Maybe it's because I am 40 now -- when I was younger, I did have a high-ish drive but it seems now I'm insatiable. I've even snuck moments during a busy day to masturbate. It never really seems enough. Sex is better, more satisfying usually. Clitorally I can orgasm over and over, but vaginally it varies. Sometimes I have one orgasm after insertion, and that's all that's going to result from that type of sensation until I have a rest period -- then I can go again. Sometimes in certain circumstances I can have one orgasm after another vaginally, but this is a little less common than just being able to go once that way. Oral sex with just tongue alone almost never gets me there, I have to have a finger added. Oddly, after some super intense orgasms, I lose my hearing for a minute or two. It's like there's a ton of gauze stuffed in my ears.

#15 Enid, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  16. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Generally 5-10 min., alone or with a partner.
    I go for multis if the mood strikes, however, once I've had the first I prefer to prolong the pre-orgasmic, *omg, the tingles* state more than another wave of of orgasm, pre-orgasm buildup.

Woo hoo! I imagine a night of Marvine Gaye, olive oil and a Slip-n-Slide is on the horizon. :banana: :banana: :banana: pics, please :)

17. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Ohhhh, fap! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

18. D_dft6s43

D_dft6s43 New Member

Typically around 10 or 15 minutes if I am using fingers :frown1: and somewhat quicker and more consistently if I use a vibrator (I know, durrr!). Vaginal penetration feels great, but I can rarely orgasm from it alone, so I avoid dildos or sex without extra stimulation as it isn't my cup of tea. Unfortunately, some guys are put off by the idea of pairing sex with a vibrator, which complicates things slightly.

The upside is that follow-up orgasms tend to be much easier and my fun-bits don't tend to get tender, so I'd like to think I catch-up in the end. :smile:

19. xX_Sarah_Xx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It really depends on my mind set, but even when I'm super horned up direct clit-stimulation with fingers will still take me at least 5 minutes. On average, I think about 15 minutes to get to orgasm is right. But once I've had one, it's easier. I do get oversensitive when I have too much of them.

I usually don't mind that long build-up at all. Though *sometimes* when I just want a quicky I wish that first one came a bit quicker :)

20. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I'd like to add to this thread once again because I'm sure things have changed for some of you because I know it has for me. My 5-10 minutes to reach orgasm is more like 15- 60 seconds especially if I have my mind and body revved up properly.

Draft saved Draft deleted