MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd like to add to this thread once again because I'm sure things have changed for some of you because I know it has for me. My 5-10 minutes to reach orgasm is more like 15- 60 seconds especially if I have my mind and body revved up properly.

woohoo on discovering ya speed round, Ms. Maddie :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my sex drive has dropped significantly over the last couple of months. Probably due to non-hormonal reasons though. As soon as I went on Trazadone i started getting these insane lady boners all the time and I'm already somewhat excited without really thinking about it. To touch it further makes me go insane. I still have to tighten up every muscle in my body and concentrate to orgasm. But now I'm on 400mg of Trazadone nightly and it's done wonders for my orgasm abilities but it has done nothing to help with the lowered sex drive. I'm still fuckin' just more like once or twice a week versus that much a day.

Me sniff orgasm...sense.....more and more and more. Get as many as can. Pale face means stop....for a little bit. Anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
On my own - anywhere from 60 seconds to however long I want to make it last.
With a partner I'd say 10 - 20 minutes, although if I'm really in the mood before I start it can be as little as 2 minutes.

very_hairy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm guessing this question is for women.

Since my wife became pregnant,the sex has become amazing and she gets off multiples in about 30 sec to a minute. Before that, it'd take about 4 minutes orally or 2 minutes vaginally.

You're guessing a topic posted in "Women's Issues" is directed at women? My god, I'm sorry to hijack this thread for a second ladies, but FUUUUCK - OF COURSE THE QUESTION IS FOR WOMEN!!! How fucking stupid are most of you guys?

Rant over. Thread may continue on its abnormal trajectory.