How should bill cosby be remembered?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BBNCHzM.img

Reactions: Toddcc987

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was pathetically humorless, he hid behind his so called doctorate and books, and we all even felt a pang of sympathy for him when his son died.
THE COSBY SHOW and FAT ALBERT)All versions)SHOW have been excluded any where and every where.
He needs to live out what's left of his now fucked up life locked up and try unless the reports of him of him slowly going crazy are true trying to realize that his actions were not right instead of trying to convince everybody it wasn't as bad as it was made out.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also he was one of the most overrated stand up comics of all time.

I disagree. I used to love his stand up as a kid. Can't separate the man from the art though. He's a shitbag, and deserves what he got. That's how he'll be remembered. A talented artist who unfortunately was a bag of shit.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also he was one of the most overrated stand up comics of all time.

I disagree. I used to love his stand up as a kid. Can't separate the man from the art though. He's a shitbag, and deserves what he got. That's how he'll be remembered. A talented artist who unfortunately was a bag of shit.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Disagree to your heart's content; It's a truism and everybody knows.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Bill Cosby on Twitter

Bill Cosby seems to want people to remember him as America's dad.

This is so tone deaf it is funny.

Maybe he'll get the backlash he deserves and gives up on it.

Twitter is a cess pool but sometimes the filth is aimed appropriately.

What a piece of shit... :mad:

Reactions: Toddcc987

As a disgusting, predatory rapist. He used his (C-level) celebrity to exploit and intimidate women. Cowardly, execrable, and vile.

Incidentally, he never was funny, even for a second. His sophomoric schtick failed to elicit even a chuckle from me, and I rode in a car where someone played two hours of his stand up on the tape player (it was a long time ago). Best insomnia cure ever.

Regardless of his comic ability (or lack thereof), it doesn't excuse his behavior.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
As a disgusting, predatory rapist. He used his (C-level) celebrity to exploit and intimidate women. Cowardly, execrable, and vile.

Incidentally, he never was funny, even for a second. His sophomoric schtick failed to elicit even a chuckle from me, and I rode in a car where someone played two hours of his stand up on the tape player (it was a long time ago). Best insomnia cure ever.

Regardless of his comic ability (or lack thereof), it doesn't excuse his behavior.

He was an a-list celebrity who had multiple successful TV shows and one of the most celebrated stand up careers of all time. He was a monster, but that doesn't mean we should try and rewrite history.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So did 99% of
Bill Cosby is going to jail for sexual assault.

I think we all agree that he is guilty and should go to jail for even longer than the sentence he was given, but I'm curious how people will remember him.

He did horrible things, but also a lot of good and promoted a positive image of black people during a time when that kind imagery was very rare.

How do you think Cosby will be remembered? How should he be remembered?

EDIT: I hit submit way too early. LOL

Probably along with 99% of the drug induced bands from that era.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
He was an a-list celebrity who had multiple successful TV shows and one of the most celebrated stand up careers of all time. He was a monster, but that doesn't mean we should try and rewrite history.

We don't have to rewrite it. We can include the fact that being an "a-list" celebrity means jack shit when you're also a serial rapist.

Fuck Cosby. I hope he suffers.

Reactions: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media