How similar does vaginal penetration feel to anal penetration?

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
So, this question is for women who've been penetrated anally.

What are the similarities in feeling and sensation between anal penetration and vaginal penetration?

I know that when I've penetrated my anus with a vibrator, I always have the urge to "shit" it out. When you are penetrated vaginally, is there an urge for you to push the penis (or whatever is penetrating you) out of your vagina?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Not the same at all.

It is, for me anyway, almost impossible to describe to a man what vaginal penetration feels like because the description requires some knowledge of what having a vagina feels like. I have had a man describe what having pussy on his cock feels like and the description can only give me so much info because I don't know what the stimulation of the nerve endings there feels like, because I don't have them.

Even anal penetration must feel different for a man than it does for a woman because you guys have prostates and we don't.

I think I know what you mean about the feeling of wanting to push out but I don't really get that - I enjoy the sensation of the in stroke and the out stroke equally. With vaginal penetration I enjoy the in stroke more than the out stroke - the out stroke is good, just not as good.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, this question is for women who've been penetrated anally.

What are the similarities in feeling and sensation between anal penetration and vaginal penetration?
There are none, not for me anyway. I enjoy both immensely but they are different sensations.

I know that when I've penetrated my anus with a vibrator, I always have the urge to "shit" it out. When you are penetrated vaginally, is there an urge for you to push the penis (or whatever is penetrating you) out of your vagina?
Hmm, I've heard men and women speak of that need to poop urge, but never experienced it myself either vaginally or anally. I guess it just varies by person.

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mmm. I've only thoroughly enjoyed anal once. That was with a young gentleman with good hands, a lot of patience, an average sized cock, and a lot of lube. I've had it lots more than once, however.

That being said, no, they are not the same. For one, you never have to stop and re-lube my vagina. For two, there's the aftereffects. For three, it takes my vagina far less time to recover from being fucked and go back to its usual size.

For four... Yeah, it's just way different. XD I can feel -more- in my ass, but it hurts almost as much as it feels good, and being a more dominant woman, I'm still not sure how I feel about that.

Keep doing it though, so I must like it, huh.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know the funny thing here is that for me, I can hardly tell the difference whether I'm in an ass or a vagina. It feels almost exactly the same if either are lubed.