• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How the hell do you shave your balls without cutting yourself?

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the title says it all. Everytime I try to shave my balls, I end up cutting the skin. I can't shave them well with the electric shaver cause it doesn't catch the longer hair, and the little precision trimmer on my shaver (with the little teeth) cause all the cuts.

So... should I use shaving cream and the good old bic? It doesn't seem like a good surface to use a manual metal blade. Should I use Neet or something like this?

What do u guys do?

B_ohyea339

Banned
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my college is close so i still live at home and i use my moms shaver she uses to shave her legs with never had any problems with cuts try shaving downward

Mr. Bungle

Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use the bic and just soap while in the shower - I'll gently stretch the sac a little bit with my left hand so the skin isn't as loose and I'll use my other hand to shave. I know, the idea of a razor blade over the balls is a little bit of a scary thought, but I've never cut myself and never feel I'm in any danger. Just go slow and be careful, that's the ticket...

bryan257

Legendary Member
Sexuality
No Response
well, you'll prolly get tons of answers dude, but here's mine. find a razor blade that's triple bladed, and good thick lathering soap. the key is the triple bladed razors, but.. the replacements blades are friggin expensive. I am hairy as hell right now and in need of a good manscaping. I love the feel of my balls when they're all smooth. just sooo awesome. oh.. and also... when you're done showering yourself clean, rub in some kind of good quality hand cream or something to condition your skin from the abrasions.

Nicebulge

Experimental Member
Wash and towel dry. Then apply baby powder and shave. Gives a really smooth shave. Do it daily and never cut once.

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG! I bet your mom would be pissed to know that you are shaving your nuts with her razor.

I'm sorry, but I pissed myself at this comment! Fantastic!

arki

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
do it in the shower... hot wates .. soup.. and stretch your balls so its easier to shave... just pull the skin with one hand.. and shave with the other one.. its easy,.. if its too long trim first

nudeyorker

Cherished Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get one of those stretchy rubber cock rings and put it on so your balls get nice and tight. Buy a good razor like a MachIII and use silicon lube like eros and you will be smooth and nick free.

Mastur

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
No Response
Any sharp razor would do, even disposables, and any soap will do too. Stretch the skin and shave in all directions.
I've never nicked myself.

JaimeB

Admired Member
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the title says it all. Everytime I try to shave my balls, I end up cutting the skin. I can't shave them well with the electric shaver cause it doesn't catch the longer hair, and the little precision trimmer on my shaver (with the little teeth) cause all the cuts.

So... should I use shaving cream and the good old bic? It doesn't seem like a good surface to use a manual metal blade. Should I use Neet or something like this?

What do u guys do?
don't us the same razor you use on your face. save a apecial one just for shaving pubes

jockmaestro

Banned
I use a disposable razor that DOESN'T have a head swivel. it'll make YOUR head swivel if you nick your sac! Use a shaving gel, not something cheap like men's shaving cream. Pull the sac and stroke gently. take your time

VeeP

Experimental Member
Website
Visit site
Triple-blade disposable and regular bar soap worked into a nice lather. Takes a bit to get the hang of stretching the skin taut so there's no snagging. Smooth strokes; don't hack at it like you would a Piñata.

Smartalk

Gold
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Veet sensitive hair removal cream works brilliantly, leaves your balls silky smooth and the results last longer. DO REMEMBER to do a skin test as reccommended to see if you have a reaction to the cream. I certainly wont be going back to the razor

mwmsstud

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I could use Veet---terrible rash/reaction here....so as previous poster said--check for skin reaction first. IF you do get a rash, apply hydrocortisone creme to get rid of it.

Mr. Bungle

Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Triple-blade disposable and regular bar soap worked into a nice lather. Takes a bit to get the hang of stretching the skin taut so there's no snagging. Smooth strokes; don't hack at it like you would a Piñata.
Good advice - here's an *after* pic...

Attachments

• Nuttage.jpg
    Nuttage.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 213

b.c.

Verified
Gold
Question: "How the hell do you...."
Answer: "Very carefully."

Seriously tho, you actually let an ELECTRIC trimmer get anywhere near yer nuts?? Brave guy!

I guess the best method depends on the type of hair you've got.

For example some here say to lather or soap up your balls (yes, they are for balance, arr arr) but I've found that makes it nearly impossible to shave them because the hair gets all soft and lays (or is it lies?) down against the skin. Not to mention mentholated shaving lather on the jewels?? I think not.

I use a regular disposible style razor (can't find anything less than twin blades these days) and shave 'em dry. Yep. If the skin isn't tight pull it tighter and shave in the direction away from where you're pulling.

Once you get 'em shaved up real nice, the easiest way is to keep 'em that way, giving them a quick pass the moment you feel any stubble. Then give 'em a glass of milk, some cookies and tuck 'em in all snuggly wuggly. Nitey night.

B_Hey22

Banned
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be very careful and never use hair removal creams. Stretch the sac and shave

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i find cheap lightweight disposable razors are crap. the only way i can shave my face is to use a decent heavy razor, same go for balls. don't use a razor with a tilting head, you need control

i shave mine after a hot bath/shower, loads of soap, and taking it very, very careful. usually get hard, which helps a lot (and a good wank afterwards)

AbeFroman

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Soap and razor. Lather everything up real well. Pull the skin tight and shave with a smooth, short, gentle stroke.