How to fake a bulge?

Here's the clip. It's from Penn and Teller's Showtime show, Bullshit!

Any adult store will have a prosthetic penis you can use convincingly as this gentleman did.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Use the WigWam Husky sock to fake a bulge.
I used them back in the late 80's on Halloween. I went as a lumberjack to a gay bar and got hit on quite a bit. :wink:

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you really want to make an impression, try stuffing the girl's pants and you stuff your shirt with two wool balls (make sure to wear a bra, or your "tits" will eventually fall and look extreeeeeeeeeeeemely saggy) :tongue:

Anyway, for creating a bulge, I would only suggest the socks if what you're looking for is just the lump look on your crotch. If what you're thinking about is the hose pipe running down your thigh... hummm, I guess there are some things callled penis extenders that could help. You'd have to invest some, though :smile:
Buy Perfect Extensions Penis Extensions at men2menSexToys.com
Buy The Strapless Extension and more at men2menSexToys.com
Penis Extender - Funny Pictures

if you want to save money... I don't know, use your imagination... fill up a condom with gelly, run some kind of string, strap or rope through the base and wrap it around your waist :biggrin1:

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Noel Coward once remarked on a opening night of a revue when a dancer hadn't put on his dance belt

"Tell that boy to get the Rockingham Tea service out of his tights!"

I'd reckon a couple of tube socks rolled over "yourself" would look most realistic, ensuring correct postioning and overall squidgy not to bulky OMG that man's got a colostomy...reactions.

Dildo's and such are too firm for your purpose, and imagine the embarrassment if they worked loose down your trouser leg to freedom!

Arrgh!