How to "hint" for a bro-job"??

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is only if you're into the "Bro-job" deal, which I find to be a hilarious new term.

This is not one of those juvenile posts asking a Straight guy about doing something gay.

I'm not into asking straight men about anything outside their comfort level.

-RANT-
***( I'm hoping it doesn't happened AGAIN, where the thread gets deleted, when I'm trying to put it in the right forum as to who can be asked this question.

Then then it gets moved and somebody bitches cuz it's in a section THE MODS MOVED)**

-END RANT-

Because I see the term Brojobs comes up a lot here, I find this CAN be a serious question (if you're not that kind of thing.)

And for the Bi & Gay guys, I'm always curious as to how guys let you know, they're down for the cause.

HOW DO YOU DROP THE HINT???

It's not like guys will just readily share that Intel with you.

Crazy! This topic came up out of the blue as I was conversing with a friend of mine who identifies as straight.

I said, with all this sexual fluidity, and openness these days, I'm assuming it would be easier.

And because you wouldn't joke about a guy giving you head back in the day, it's hard to tell now a days when someone's joking and when someone's joking/not joking, and say,

BUT, if you WANT to give me head, I'd be totally cool with it."

I was sharing with ole' @FastNHard in an exchange that those of us from small towns, knew the set up.

= By law of average, you know who was probably not straight by the company the kept and didn't (FEMALES).

And from that law of average<< who you could hit up with the played out set up of,

Boy-oh-boy I wish my old lady gave head. Man, you can't find "ANYBODY" to give you head these days.

Do YOU know where I can find somebody to give me head? It's been a while..
desismileys_3327.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: bfus and FastNHard