how would this work?

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, you guys might not believe this because theres so many weird coincidences, but its true.

I live in a small town and was briefly dating this girl named kelsey. her mom is also named kelsey!! (weird, I know)

my dad lives across town and I dont talk to him very often... one night he started dating the mom (milf BTW) and me and the young kelsey didnt know! nor did the parents know me and the young kelsey were seeing each other, very weird coincidence, almost hard to believe. we did eventually find out though, had quite the laugh over it.

theyre not together anymore nor am I. but I was just wondering... what IF, my dad and her mom got married... that would make the young kelsey, who I was currently dating, my step-sister wouldnt it?

so I would basically be dating my setp sister?!? even though we were together first...

so how does that work?

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats not what im saying though.

im saying: what if my dad and the other woman went good, and they got married... then all of a sudden mygf becomes my step sister at the same time too or wtf?

so then im basically dating my step sister...?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thats not what im saying though.

im saying: what if my dad and the other woman went good, and they got married... then all of a sudden mygf becomes my step sister at the same time too or wtf?

so then im basically dating my step sister...?

I was joking with the earlier comment. :smile:

Anyhow, I would not worry about it. You started dating your girlfriend first, and your dad started dating his girlfriend without knowing about who you were dating. Also, it aint likely you will all move into the same house - since you said you lived separately from your dad.