how would this work?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_ordinarydude88, Mar 9, 2010.

1. B_ordinarydude88

B_ordinarydude88 New Member

ok, you guys might not believe this because theres so many weird coincidences, but its true.

I live in a small town and was briefly dating this girl named kelsey. her mom is also named kelsey!! (weird, I know)

my dad lives across town and I dont talk to him very often... one night he started dating the mom (milf BTW) and me and the young kelsey didnt know! nor did the parents know me and the young kelsey were seeing each other, very weird coincidence, almost hard to believe. we did eventually find out though, had quite the laugh over it.

theyre not together anymore nor am I. but I was just wondering... what IF, my dad and her mom got married... that would make the young kelsey, who I was currently dating, my step-sister wouldnt it?

so I would basically be dating my setp sister?!? even though we were together first...

so how does that work?

2. xrush_uncut

xrush_uncut New Member

Happens all the time.

3. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I once dated 2 women named Karen at the same time. Kept getting their names mixed up during sex. Geez, it is so embarrassing calling out your other lover's name during sex!

4. B_ordinarydude88

B_ordinarydude88 New Member

thats not what im saying though.

im saying: what if my dad and the other woman went good, and they got married... then all of a sudden mygf becomes my step sister at the same time too or wtf?

so then im basically dating my step sister...?

5. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I was joking with the earlier comment. :smile:

Anyhow, I would not worry about it. You started dating your girlfriend first, and your dad started dating his girlfriend without knowing about who you were dating. Also, it aint likely you will all move into the same house - since you said you lived separately from your dad.

Draft saved Draft deleted