Huge Balls

lowball: I have a large cock but my nuts are small and I SO WANT them to hang low. I'd like them much bigger and much lower... any suggestions? Please!

bigsoft: Mine are not that large (about the size of medium chicken eggs), but they hang low. They make a nice bulge in my pants.

The best thing about lowhangers is the extra enjoyment they produce during love makig.

Buzzer: I don't know about the correlation between ejaculation and testicle size. If I have an awful lot of sex/masturbation, my balls get sore. They certainly shrink a bit. If I hold off for a week or two, they get bigger and fuller. They feel firmer.

hung_househusband: All,

I, too, have a big, swinging dick and a pair of xtra large swinging eggs. Physically, I am not a big man: 5'7 and 138 lbs.

Can anyone recommend briefs with an overly generous pouch in front that still provides support?

I would be grateful.

willib611: I agree with talman that E2U's have the best pouch for big low hangers. I had never measured my nuts or sac length until reading this thread. I just knew that my balls were big and low , but now I know that it is 11" around my sac and from tha base of my cock to the bottom of my sac is a bit over 9". Yes, they have always been a problem when sitting down and especially when riding horses(which I do for a living). I have been to the emergency room for more nut issues than anything else in my life. In the long run though I have never wanted to have any other set than mine. It is a standing joke in our family to ask all the men and boys , " how are the twins doing?"

biggbenn8: Okay... Great topic..

I am also a low hanger (and seem to be getting lower as I get older (guess the nuts are the first things to 'sag')- never thought to measure them... but they hang a tad lower than my penis- so I am guessing 8 inches?

Here is a challenge I particularly disklike-

HITTING THE WATER!

Hate 'sitting' on the john (esp in the am) and my balls hitting the COLD water... (and there are times you just down't want them 'bobbing'). I have found tucking them onto the seat just as bad- porcelin gets cold!!!

Hmmm...a water warmer? THAT would be a new (silly) item to produce for the big man..

As to sitting... Yes, esp when at a clothing optional situation and your hands are full. I have had to 'swing and flip' a few times to avoid crushing...

I also run and if I forget/don't wear support the darn things get sore (feel like a heavy breasted woman jogging...if they can get a 'sports bra' can we get 'sports underwear' (I know, jocks (shudder))

ClosetMKE: fascinating... being a man with small/average nuts/sac.... i've very intrigued by my buds with big/low ones....

but... a picture's worth a thousand words.... any of you got pics of your sac? ( a pic with a ruler next to it would be great to get the true perspective )

have a good one.... and enjoy those boys!

Icarus213: I wonder if any of you guys with large balls consider your ball size a greater asset than your dick size. Or have any of your partners?

If you think about it, masculinity stereotypes are actually more often related to ball size than dick size (e.g. "He must have some balls to do something like that.."), so wouldn't it often make sense to get more sexual excitment from being endowed in that area?

Just a thought...

balls: Hey Icarus:
I happen to have huge balls. I even had a urologist comment on their size. He said, "These are some of the largest testicles I have ever seen!" It was during an exam and he was squishing them around. I think he took extra time examining them because of their size.
Anyway, my dick is a measily 7.25x5.75 when erect. I can tell you that I love having a couple of Mohammed Ali caliber balls hanging between my legs but I would give a little of their size for more length and girth. I think the ladies don't really care about ball size, in fact they could probably take em or leave em, but I think gay men love big balls. so it probably depends on if the member of the big balled brotherhood is a boy or babe bopper.
As for me, I love the ladies so my big boys don't benefit me other than by bulging my basket.

biggbenn8: Well, I do have to say one thing I -do- like about having big nuts is that wonderful feeling when fucking (or getting fucked) where you can feel them swinging like a pendulum.... feels...well masculine...

Icarus213: Balls-

Thanks! The alliteration was a nice touch.

dantien: big dick, big balls, not low hanging. Hmm...am I missing something?

But I have to agree with the fact that they do cause problems. Conversely, the reactions I get sometimes are pricless! As with my penis, it's a blessing and a curse.

giozam76: Hey guys. Along with the large cock, I have big low-hangers too. My balls hang about 7.5", and my nuts are each about as big as a jumbo egg.

I agree that they are a blessing and a curse. Love them during sex - I love someone who can work my cock and NOT ignore my balls. I love the slapping sound they make when I'm fucking. ;D

I do find them a pain (literally) when I sit wrong (OUCH!!) or when I run the treadmill at the gym and my shorts aren't supportive enough. The biggest pain I have ever encountered with having a big cock and balls was playing sports in high school. I played soccer, baseball, and lacrosse, and there was just no way to fit it all in a normal adult cup. It was a nightmare. Besides the teasing in the locker room, it really hurt to actually run and not be constantly shifting everything around to try to keep it all in.

I wouldn't trade either for anything though. Now that I'm 26, I just don't care anymore. Buying pants and underwear that I like is still a pain, but oh well.

I too have had reactions to both my cock and my balls. In high school, the guys in the dorm called me either "donkey dick" or "donkey balls". I didn't even know they called me that until one of my good friends shared a hotel room with me during a school trip. I told him that I slept naked, and he told me to keep my donkey balls on the other side of the bed. :D I asked him what he meant, and he said " Dude, your dick and balls are fucking huge!" I blushed, then asked, "Hey, you mean to tell me that you've been looking?" We shared a good laugh then fell asleep.

balls: Eh, Giozam, what school you went?

I had an experience where I was at work, it was lunch break and I was sitting in the cafateria eating, and chatting with my co-workers. This gay dude liked me and was sitting next to me. I looked at him and he had his eyes on my crotch like a laser beam. I looked down and my balls were bunched up along my leg and my pants were drawn tight. They are huge so they were really outlined. This poor guy got cought. I looked at him, he blushed and quickly left the table. No big deal, balls are balls but that is when I first realized gay men love the balls.

giozam76: Hey balls! I know exactly what you're talking about. I have caught so many people looking at my bulge. I've caught my boss looking at my package more than once.

Yeah, guys in particular are definitely into the sack. Not sure why, but no prob with me! ;D

By the way, I went to boarding school in Colorado - Fountain Valley School. Lived in Hawaii now for 4 years.

biggbenn8: I have a buddy with big fat nuts. What funny is that he really shows a 'great' package... can't quite tell what it is...but looks very big...

He has had more than one dissapointed sexual partner expecting a lot of meat, and only getting a lot of potatoes (he is hung about 4-5 hard.

bigsoft: My balls are not huge, about the size of chicken eggs, but they do hang low. During sex is when I appreciate them most. There is nothing like the feel of them swinging and smacking my partner with each thrust.

I never wear underwear, and the only problem that I have is that in cold weather they tend to get chapped and chafed swinging in my pants. Do any of you guys have this problem? What do you do about it?

bigsoft: Bilbob:

I have tried using hand lotion, but it does not last long. If the utter balm really works, where can I find it? Isn't that what farmers use on cows?