Huge but Unaware

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever notice men who are packing a lot, and it's really obvious that they are huge, yet they appear unaware of what they've got, walking around as though they had a surplus lump of flesh hanging off them, that gets in the way and they're not interested in it ? They most likely press it into their clothing when getting dressed not caring where or how it hangs, oblivious of the massive bulge it causes and the stretch lines in their trousers or jeans, and only give it attention if it begins to feel uncomfortable, when they grab it and move it to be more comfortable. Should it start to harden and grow, then it's a nuisance for such guys and has to be forcefully shifted so that they are not caused discomfort, but at the same time of course the general public can see the outstanding bulk and tension lines resulting from the pressure the guy is undergoing. Any views on this ? I'm sure there are guys like this, who are neither embarrassed nor proud nor even at all aware of the big masculine endowment they have. On a related theme, I remember a girl I once met, who had massive well-rounded exciting breasts, but she took no interest in them. They were just hanging off her like redundant bits of flesh, a nuisance to her perhaps, but she never wanted to show any pride in them or encourage others to admire them, let alone desire to play with them.

Reactions: Tin Marey

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, I never have.

Anyone who has unusually attractive body parts is aware of it, in my experience. It would be like asking if someone who is brilliant could be unaware of the fact. In real life, we spend so much time comparing and competing that any advantage is quickly noted and assimilated into his/her persona.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I never have.

Anyone who has unusually attractive body parts is aware of it, in my experience. It would be like asking if someone who is brilliant could be unaware of the fact. In real life, we spend so much time comparing and competing that any advantage is quickly noted and assimilated into his/her persona.

I agree completely! and do not confuse being humble about it with being unaware of it

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
I know a guy exactly how you described. He always has a massive bulge in his jeans. I mean it looks extremely uncomfortable, yet he pays it no mind. It's really HOT!!

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a guy in an airport lounge who had a blatantly obvious tube going down his leg, almost to his knee. He had to have "dressed to impress" because his pants were relatively tight - not unreasonably so, but tighter than everyday slacks. His dick was so big that he would have had to wear ghetto trash pants to avoid putting on a display and I'm not sure he could have hidden it even then.

I guess this is OT - he knew what he was doing, no way he could be unaware. It was a "holy shit, look at that!" experience for me and I saw others looking.

Skinny fucker too!

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, until I came to this site I did not know there was a fan club for big dicks. Hell, if I'd have known that like 20 years ago my life would be changed for sure.

Yes, 99.1% of the time it is a nuisance to me. I don't show it off, and very few people around me know what's down there. I don't care for them to know because it causes problems.

My wife is 35DDD. She feels exactly the same way about her breasts. They get in the way, hurt her back and just generally bother her. Of course, I have a completely different opinion. I enjoy watching other men avert their eyes quickly when we're going out. I really don't want them to. I want them to see those beauties and then look at me so I can smile back and give them a look that says "yeah, I put my head right in there."

Of course, she wants me to go to the beach in the skimpiest possible suit so she can do the same thing. Ah, nah, that ain't gonna happen.

Strange how society dictates such things. You would think that banana hammocks and cup sizes would be appropriate for men, but as long as we're in charge it's not going to happen.

You know, maybe it's time for the codpiece to make a return. Yeah, she'd sign off on that.

Reactions: Tin Marey

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the big or not issue was not in my family as we all saw my dad's big bulge everyday as normal. so in our minds it's normal. we even never compared the size side by side... so the size issue was never in the topic of interest in my family..

until i went to high school, yeah! that's the BIG topic!! and in the uni, there came another topic of relationship and size...!! i always think i have normal package until one day one of my friends spotted that on me, hey man, you've got such huge nuts when he sat next to me on the bus.

i remembered that i went commando in a pair of grey trousers that day, my bulge and obviously my nuts were so ez to be seen... from that i started my thought of what i have and how to keep it well not that obvious..

from that day, that guy were so in love of spotting and tried some grabbings on my bulge... not just grab, he tried to make me hard to check my dick size as well.. it made me thought that he's gay!!

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
forgot to tell one thing that huge set of nuts are in all male in my family, it's from my father side. all my uncles (it's strange, my dad side has only male, no female cousins!!) got so huge nuts, i remembered when they got drunk and took all the clothes off, 2 of them got the most biggest, such low hang and heavy!!!

hornifiend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen a guy at the gym recently that fits into this category.

He is about 20 and I first noticed him about a month ago. He was standing, doing some weights and it looked like he was sporting an erection - he was always adjusting himself. Later, in the locker room after being in the steam room I saw him nude..wow! He had one incredible penis, was thick and long and would have been 6.5" on a soft. And he seemed oblivious to the monster btw his legs! No wonder he was so uncomfortable! lol Needless to say, I got myself a good look and have since!

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to realize that we're used to being the way we are and seeming oblivious is merely a reflection of that. You are probably the same way with your body. I wouldn't say we are unaware, but you get on with your day, with your life. Why would you expect us (or most of us) to make a spectacle of ourselves in front of you?

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But what about some of the sportsmen who, from the pics, are packing a huge amount ? You'd think they must be aware that they are massive (everyone else is aware) but maybe they don't realise how big they are. Just look at the pics of athletes like Matt Shirvington (Australia) or Felix Sanchez (Domincan Republic) or Canadian diver Alexandre Despatie. Their trainers must have to advise them how best to contain their packages so as to be comfortable and cause no problems. Or could it just be that these guys are unaware how heavily hung they are ?

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a guy in an airport lounge who had a blatantly obvious tube going down his leg, almost to his knee. He had to have "dressed to impress" because his pants were relatively tight - not unreasonably so, but tighter than everyday slacks. His dick was so big that he would have had to wear ghetto trash pants to avoid putting on a display and I'm not sure he could have hidden it even then.

I guess this is OT - he knew what he was doing, no way he could be unaware. It was a "holy shit, look at that!" experience for me and I saw others looking.

Skinny fucker too!

What an ignorant comment. I didn't know they made ghetto trash pants.

Fuckin moron.

Reactions: reinaldorei

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend that was an only child. He grew up incredibly pee shy. In high school he avoided PE because he did not want anyone else to see his little dick. He thought his dick was so small he was embarrassed by it. He told me he had a little dick but felt comfortable showing me because he knew I love small cocks. Well when he showed me his dick I was so surprised. It was about 7.5" and very thick. I have no idea how he got the idea he had a small dick, but it was anything but that. I told him he needed to get out more and realize his dick was not even average. Since then he has thanked me and told me that I completely changed his life and his attitude about his dick. And as a side note, he overcame his pee shyness.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, I never have.

I can't agree with that comparison as a general rule. Self deprecation and brilliance go hand in hand.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a coworker like this.... Very 'schlumpy' guy....stocky, hairy, balding, bumbling..and very nice guy in a middle aged/blah sorta way. His wife seemed to run his life and very much in love. When he would gets stressed he had 'pit stains' in his shirts. 2 great daugthers. Wore LOTS of polyester to the point he almost seemed a stereotype...until you happened to glance down... looked like a grapefruit in his pants. Once was working on a project with him (with a deadline etc..). I noticed his arm moving, he apparantly had one of those annoying erection you get in stress and kept trying to adjust it to no avail.... Amazing... He seemed totally awaer that, I suspect, he had a nice body (but then again I like the stocky/furry guys)...

Reactions: reinaldorei