Huge flaccid cock

thirstygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually fall asleep after a hard fucking by curling up behind my man rubbing my tits on his back with my hard wrapped around him and a firm grip on his limp fat cock.

Reactions: Heat
D

deleted397893

huge flaccid cocks are so hot. I wish I were a bit bigger soft =/. I'm more of a grower than a shower

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a great thread. I love to look at (and suck!!!) brick-hard cocks, but all you studs who have posted or commented here have very impressive flaccid cocks which are also a huge turn-on for me!! You are all very sexy with your hanging, limp cocks! WOOF!

cdoug01

Just Browsing
Media
While rock hard cocks definitely have their time and place, what really turns me on is not one thats totally flaccid, but one thats semi erect- has just enough hardness to be springing to life but still is somewhat soft and pliable. Also love the feeling of one getting hard in my mouth as I have it all the way in when its soft and as it grows it keeps trying to push itself out while I keep trying to keep it all in.... Dammit...now I gone and worked myself up...time to hit Craigslist :D

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have no desire for m2m sex, but enjoy lookin around in the lockerroom. I guess all guys do, str8 and gay. I guess I like seeing a nice limp one, because that's what I'm accustomed to seeing at the gym-soft ones. I don't parade around naked just for the sake of showing, but at the same time, don't hurry to cover up, either.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great to look at. I hang about 7 as well and only grow about 1.5", but i'm soft more than i'm hard during the day. i'd like being a shower, esp since i'm a freeballer :smile:

Love my dick when it is just flopping around. I hang at 7" soft. Whata ya think?

Reactions: deleted25159941

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...love the feeling of one getting hard in my mouth as I have it all the way in when its soft and as it grows it keeps trying to push itself out while I keep trying to keep it all in.... Dammit...now I gone and worked myself up...time to hit Craigslist :D

Ditto ... ditto ... and see you at Craigslist! :)

D

deleted329770

That's a beautiful cock, Latinoboy. Awesome thighs too. I bet you could pound someone for hours. ;-)

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is it just me or does huge flacid/semi hard cock turn you on as well..

Hell yeah I love a huge soft cock too but they seem to be more difficult to find than a Huge HARD cock LOL . There is nothing better to suck than a huge thick meaty soft cock and to fell it slowly expand

HH

paardelul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About 20 years ago, I participated in a charity basketball game with a group playing against members of a pro football team. We happened to share a locker room, so after the game I head into the shower where one of the muscled up linebackers was showering. I swear his flacid cock hung nearly to his knees.

I know my mouth fell open in amazement, at which point in intimidation, I turned and went back to my locker and changed.

o fuck, I would have loved to see that!