natasha_kitchen_cosmid05.jpg
natasha_kitchen_cosmid06.jpg
natasha_kitchen_cosmid07.jpg
natasha_kitchen_cosmid11.jpg
natasha_kitchen_cosmid12.jpg

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
You know, if it weren't YOU, I'd have avoided this in its entirety.

That's not true. You are incapable of taking the high road when you feel like you are being attacked here.

I have maintained throughout this thread all the time that I am not in charge.

It's good you say it often, even if everyone already knows it. The problem is you like to tell other people what they can and cannot do in this thread. What they should and shouldn't post. There's a word which describes a person who says one thing but does the opposite.

I have always separated myself from that and reinforced the fact that I am a poster who finds it aggravating.

Take your aggravation to the report button at the end of the post. If it's worth dealing with it will be delt with by someone in charge.

If you report someone and also antagonize them in the thread, the Mods will tell you to go pound sand.

And as an aside I do not disagree with your complaints in principal, I disagree with your methods for dealing with them.

Now, since you choose to annoy people who've spoken of this similar subject here, I trust that sometime in the future you are intending to speak to lapdog, otherwise, I'm taking this as profiling me when there are others who have spoken out.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Lastly, I really and truly hope that your barbed remark quote, "a dick on a soapbox" Does not mean ME.

Of course I mean you, was I quoting anyone else?