Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_l1jo2rShtK1qzgrrno1_500.jpg

theluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Have to say, my friend Wendy, has a lovely pair of boobs, they are like a 16 year olds and she has had kids, they are pert and don't sag at all!! And I find it hard to believe men like boobs where they're sagging to her knees!!! My friend said hers are like they are because she always wears a bra, even to bed, the only time she takes her bra off is to have a bath/shower, sex or change the bra! I kind of agree, I don't think saggy tits look nice! AT ALL!

Not that I'm into women so I am speaking from a different point of view to maybe men who are into women??? My brother always said to me, he likes women with small pert breasts, he said, more than a gob full is a waste, and he isn't alone as a lot of my mates say the same thing! Although most of the women from the city I live in have quite big breasts!! So guess views must vary! I mean, I love men with huge balls, it's my thing, but if I met someone who had average balls, I wouldn't discriminate against him! Because I'd never know what's in his pants before i started dating him and it would be a bit shallow if I like fell for him before having sex, and then when we got through the dating stage and onto the sex stage, and he had medium balls, to finish him, I wouldn't finish someone just because he had medium balls. The fortunate thing for men is that they can generally see a women's breast before hand, where a man has to depend on other attractions, like for me, I love men with huge arms, they don't have to be dumbbell muscled just big, I also am attracted to men with a certain nose, weird I know! But true, and I don't fuck lads arses, but I like a man with a nice man but, big legs is nice, and I like thick hair, love black hair, wavy! I also like hairy chests, beards, hairy arms and hands, I guess that's because I am naturally smooth all over except my balls and hole which I get waxed! Hair under my arms which I keep! I like hairy men, but its not essential! I know this lad who I have kind of had a thing with a couple of times, he shaved his chest and that pisses me off, because he has the most incredibly sexy hairy chest! Just rubbing my hands over it, is such a turn on!! Hey I have went off on a right tangent! But hey that's me!

Reactions: submit452

theluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Opinions may very on saggy boobs :)

And big boobs always have a little sag.

And, to me personally, as long as the nipples are horizontally to the ground, i don't consider them saggy. Nipples pointing down = saggy.

Reactions: Damian Xavia

Opinions may very on saggy boobs :)

And big boobs always have a little sag.

And, to me personally, as long as the nipples are horizontally to the ground, i don't consider them saggy. Nipples pointing down = saggy.

Well I'm not a tit man, more a balls guy so I've learnt something new! :)