Huge realistic wearable prosthetics?

Does anyone know of a place or somebody who has ability to make realistic prosthetic penis'. I really want to feel what it's like to have an overly large cock. I would make videos of wearing it in public places and reaction videos. No one will be the wiser if made well enough. And when I mean big I mean BIG. I have the money, is there anyone willing to work on this with me? (Bearing in mind I would probably never want to take it off )

studycj

Expert Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Attachments

going_bigger

Expert Member
Media
This is a genuine NEED. Not a RP request. I genuinely WANT this. I'm 8.5" but I kinda have an extreme size fetish that I keep secret. I have a real life fantasy, that some guy kidnaps me and chains me up in their home. They've heard that I have this size fetish, tracked me down, and have put it upon themselves to give me what I dream of, whether I like it or not... Over the course of few months, they put me through a course of penis expansion exercises. Pumping, hormone pills, injections, stretches... progressively changing the tube and trying different things. As my cock slowly gets longer, thicker, heavier, more debilitating. I'm powerless to stop this guy. The size starts to weigh me down, until even unshackled I'm barely able to drag myself along the floor. Let alone escape. I wonder if theres a person out there vindictive enough to force this upon me.

hoopy70

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

somebody427

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
It arrived! It's soooo thick! I knew it would be from the measurements online, but holy hell I wasn't really prepared for it to be so big around!

But... it wears well, it's comfortable, it's HEAVY, but just the way it should be.

And... it wears well in my work pants. It doesn't look out of place, but if I'm moving or positioned in a certain way it would catch an eye if someone were looking. I do think I maybe should have went with a slightly smaller one overall, but this is not a problem, and I definitely don't regret it.

Excuse the background lol, I'm on a construction site in an empty commercial space.

Attachments

D

deleted871301

I read somewhere on this site about a man who was the recipient of a penis transplant.

Now think about this... you have the money... Find a stud ranch where the stallions are being retired then you can really state that you are hung like a horse :)

studycj

Expert Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok , appreciate your input... Are you wearing them just for appearance? I think that is hot as hell.
Yea, so far for me, I've been wearing just for appearance. Really enjoying the look myself. Under clothing they really do look pretty realistic and hot.

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
here is a company hwo made very reallistig cocks, there are not cheap but they are so great

Penis on Sale

got two of them and they are even wearable under your jeans or pants. Met some yrs ago a guy who was very much into it and was wearing it often. I wear them as well even on the street on my jeans.
Last March In was in Berlin for Leather Berlin and a friend myself we worn them under our leather uniforms, You can move the skin as well like a real cock.so that make them very realistic

0EF05343-FF95-41E5-9270-466D24ED7D8A.jpeg
2B908569-44AC-4A51-82DC-7A04D03C7A15.jpeg

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read somewhere on this site about a man who was the recipient of a penis transplant.

Now think about this... you have the money... Find a stud ranch where the stallions are being retired then you can really state that you are hung like a horse :)

I think It has to be a transplant from human to human, please do not give these guys false hope about getting a real horses penis